List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will

Started by wwwwww at 2013/08/04 12:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/04 10:00PM, Views: 361, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/04 12:52AM
    Will
    wwwwww

Is Will and Gabi's secrets come out. I think they should reveal

#2   2013/08/04 04:28AM
    Re: Will
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww: Is Will and Gabi's secrets come out. I think they should reveal

Sorry, is this a question or a comment? (And what secrets are you referring to?)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/04 04:33AM
    #3   2013/08/04 07:15PM
    Shirleta

Quote fadingrose:

Sorry, is this a question or a comment? (And what secrets are you referring to?)

Please don't keep us in the dark. Your question (comment?) is about what? You didn't finish the thought. Thanks.

#4   2013/08/04 09:43PM
    ejami2012

Quote Shirleta:
    Quote fadingrose:

Please don't keep us in the dark. Your question (comment?) is about what? You didn't finish the thought. Thanks.

If Wills secret comes out ge could go to jail. Not sure if Gabi could ishe vould be charged with abeddting a kidnapper for Mel.

#5   2013/08/04 10:00PM
    wwwwww

Quote fadingrose:

Sorry my keyboard stopped working so I didn't get to make the question clear. Do you think Gabi hiring a guy to kidnap Melanie and Will shooting EJ will come out. I think it should but I think Nick will expose Will somehow probably by accident someone gets ahold of one of his recordings possibly Stefano.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list