List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: theresa/jj/anne? who'll destroy daniel and jen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

theresa/jj/anne? who'll destroy daniel and jen?

Started by thomas357 at 2013/08/03 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/05 09:39PM, Views: 986, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/08/03 12:35PM
    theresa/jj/anne? who'll destroy daniel and jen?
    thomas357

to me, it's looking like theresa/jj/anne or all 3 will be in cahoots to destroy daniel and jennifer? how will it happen and who will be involved is the question?..

theresa wants daniel in the sack

jj hates daniel with a passion and will do ANYTHING to not only break up jen and dan forever, but if possible ruin dan every and anyway..

anne hates jen with a passion and just below her hate of jen is her dislike of daniel..

sounds like we have the making of a terrible threesome. will they be in cahoots together eventually or work on their own?

theresa doesn't know daniel is jennifer's ( her boss) man. does theresa know how much jj hates daniel yet? would JJ want theresa to somehow seduce daniel even though he JJ is attracted to her himself? or will it be "for the better good" that theresa gets daniel as long as JJ thinks his mother will break up with daniel for good?..

i don't know it kind of looks like when JJ finds out theresa is horny for daniel he'll be MAJORLY JEALOUS AND PISSED! DON'T TELL ME that they'll be a 4 way quadrangle issue with daniel and theresa and jj with poor jen in the middle.. the idea that mid to late 40's professional doctor dr.daniel jonas who is handsome and built and very experienced with the ladies will be fighting over a early to mid 20's bad girl nympho like theresa with a 18 year old high school punk like JJ is LAUGHABLE!!!! THEN AGAIN, perhaps it would be so over the top ridiculous it would be fun to see?...

anne hates jen so she would want to ruin her both personally and professionally. i'm guessing 2 bad girls will eventually hook up in plotting meaning theresa and anne. theresa will realize she can't get daniel to want her and therefore? will seek anne's help in destroying jennifer and daniel and what better way then getting daniel in the sack somehow/someway? ruining jennifer personally and thus not able to perform her job it all comes crashing down.

guess will have to see how it all goes down?!

#2   2013/08/03 12:48PM
    Re: theresa/jj/anne? who'll destroy daniel and jen?
    stjarna

I really don't care who or what does it but I really wish that Hope, Maxine, Maggie, Nicole, Abigail, Kristen just stop with the shoving of daniel to Jennifer.... ENOUGH already!!
    they were not a great couple, and I really resent that they made Hope talk against Jack!

No more Dannifer, please!!!! Jennifer is great without him, and I so loved her talk with Lucas, brother and sister at their best! Lucas was great- she needs proper suppoert like that!!!!

And, actually, neither of the above should be the cause of their final break up, but Jennifer realising that Daniel in actual fact is not the guy for her at all.

#3   2013/08/03 04:47PM
    flightygirl

I am glad that someone actually cares. I don't. I start zoning out and start doing crosswords online.

#4   2013/08/03 05:29PM
    fadingrose

Add me to the "Don't Care Who" list, but somebody, please break them up ASAP. It would be even better if Dr. Dan--the miracle worker--found another female patient's life to save and then, true to form, added a new name to his list of conquests.

#5   2013/08/04 04:15PM
    TrulymadlyRose

Quote fadingrose: Add me to the "Don't Care Who" list, but somebody, please break them up ASAP. It would be even better if Dr. Dan--the miracle worker--found another female patient's life to save and then, true to form, added a new name to his list of conquests.

I'm another on the list but somehow I'd prefer Theresa to be the undoing of Jen Jen and Dr Dan. Why?....well, its being really nasty but I think that would be the hardest to take for Jen. JJ is her son and I kinda think a parent/child relationship should be untouchable even if there are problems, it should be sacred. On the other hand, there is no worse thing than a woman scorned...and Id love to see that. Anne?... well, it wouldn't be so satisfying. Jen walking in on Dr Dan and Theresa would be a definite highlight

#6   2013/08/04 04:47PM
    lastry

I don't get it. Daniel and Jennifer are a middle age couple with blended families. I get it. What I don't get is why Jen will not allow Daniel to be support for her. Daniel is not stupid he's matured allot from he he first came tosalem. No Theresa and daniel

#7   2013/08/05 12:16PM
    hvmissy

love them in a heartbeat Love Daniel w chloe

theresa wants daniel in the sack

jj hates daniel with a passion and will do ANYTHING to not only break up jen and dan forever, but if possible ruin dan every and anyway..

anne hates jen with a passion and just below her hate of jen is her dislike of daniel..

sounds like we have the making of a terrible threesome. will they be in cahoots together eventually or work on their own?

theresa doesn't know daniel is jennifer's ( her boss) man. does theresa know how much jj hates daniel yet? would JJ want theresa to somehow seduce daniel even though he JJ is attracted to her himself? or will it be "for the better good" that theresa gets daniel as long as JJ thinks his mother will break up with daniel for good?..

i don't know it kind of looks like when JJ finds out theresa is horny for daniel he'll be MAJORLY JEALOUS AND PISSED! DON'T TELL ME that they'll be a 4 way quadrangle issue with daniel and theresa and jj with poor jen in the middle.. the idea that mid to late 40's professional doctor dr.daniel jonas who is handsome and built and very experienced with the ladies will be fighting over a early to mid 20's bad girl nympho like theresa with a 18 year old high school punk like JJ is LAUGHABLE!!!! THEN AGAIN, perhaps it would be so over the top ridiculous it would be fun to see?...

anne hates jen so she would want to ruin her both personally and professionally. i'm guessing 2 bad girls will eventually hook up in plotting meaning theresa and anne. theresa will realize she can't get daniel to want her and therefore? will seek anne's help in destroying jennifer and daniel and what better way then getting daniel in the sack somehow/someway? ruining jennifer personally and thus not able to perform her job it all comes crashing down.

guess will have to see how it all goes down?![/quote]

#8   2013/08/05 09:39PM
    maui

Hi Last. How are you? I hope well and to all who read this I hope everyone is well. I am sorry for all those who don't like Jennifer or Jen but I don't mind her and compared to Ann, Theresa, and JJ like her much better. The three of Anne, JJ, and Theresa when ever they are on flip the channel. Last to answer your question I sure have no way of knowing this and just a guess but I think Jennifer won't let Daniel support her is because he will and will continue to give JJ 0 support, credit, positive feedback, thinking, etc. If you or anyone want to talk about it, these one's, the show, or be friends email me mharralson@me.com
    Have a good night and week all.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list