List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: i know it's not real, but c'mon!! office protocol

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i know it's not real, but c'mon!! office protocol

Started by thomas357 at 2013/08/03 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/03 05:55PM, Views: 363, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/03 12:22PM
    i know it's not real, but c'mon!! office protocol
    thomas357

i know it's not real, i know it's only a soap opera, but c'mon!!!!!!there is no WAY IN HECK, ANY EMPLOYEE much less 1 high executive to the other such as anne WOULD BE ABLE TO TALK TO JENNIFER THE WAY THAT ANNE DOES? NO WAY ON THIS PLANET! AND ANNE CALLING THERESA A "SKINNY ASS?". also she (meaning anne) would be fired so fast it wouldn't even be funny for using profanity and a derogatory obscenity...

so so unbelieveable and stupid! not to mentioned horny bad girl nympho lowly theresa leaving work and coming and going as she wants i might add!

#2   2013/08/03 01:18PM
    Re: i know it's not real, but c'mon!! office protocol
    allmylovingdays

I thought this was about the way too short dresses Niki wears at the rectory.

But its about the hospital. My only comment is Anne was lucky she found Jenny even at the hospital in her office.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/03 01:19PM
    #3   2013/08/03 01:42PM
    dazgonby

Not to mention that Theresa is not even officially working there!
    She has done no paperwork so she is not even on payroll, so you know there has been no drug testing, and she does not even have an id badge...but she gets on the hospital computer.
    Scary even if it is just a soap opera

#4   2013/08/03 03:49PM
    rm12

Quote thomas357: i know it's not real, i know it's only a soap opera, but c'mon!!!!!!there is no WAY IN HECK, ANY EMPLOYEE much less 1 high executive to the other such as anne WOULD BE ABLE TO TALK TO JENNIFER THE WAY THAT ANNE DOES? NO WAY ON THIS PLANET! AND ANNE CALLING THERESA A "SKINNY ASS?". also she (meaning anne) would be fired so fast it wouldn't even be funny for using profanity and a derogatory obscenity...

so so unbelieveable and stupid! not to mentioned horny bad girl nympho lowly theresa leaving work and coming and going as she wants i might add!

Excellent post! I couldn't agree with you more. Any scenes with Anne infuriate me, especially since I worked in a hospital setting for 10 years. Anne accuses Jennifer of being unprofessional yet she's a poster child for inappropriate and unprofessional behavior. Why someone like her is allowed to run wild and shoot her mouth off is beyond me, but of course this is a soap. And I agree with the posts about Nicole's inappropriate outfits, especially the "dress" she wore to the dedication of the school. It looked more like a long shirt that she put a belt around. Could we please get some realistic writing for a change?

#5   2013/08/03 05:55PM
    fadingrose

Hardly anyone in the hospital--whether office or medical staff--seems to know the mwaning of "Protocol" or tries to follow appropriate standards for professionals. Employees--from lowly clerks to highly skilled doctors--seem to consider it perfectly fine to go trotting off the job whenever they want a snack at the Brady Pub, a walk in the park, a brief encounter with a lover, or a return home to deal with a family problem. Actually that seems to be the way the Salem PD operates, too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list