List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Dead Character Walking

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dead Character Walking

Started by Soapnexis at 2013/08/02 12:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/04 01:17PM, Views: 1068, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/02 12:49PM
    Dead Character Walking
    Soapnexis

Eileen Davidson is a superb actress. I love to hate her almost as much as I love to hate The Phoenix!
    But now that we know she is gone and will be off our screens this Fall, I must admit I am no longer interested in watching her scheming and manipulating Brady, Eric or anyone else. I don't care how they end her story or how she gets caught. I know that she will and that's all I need to know.
    Today was the first time I FF'd through her scenes .

#2   2013/08/02 01:04PM
    Re: Dead Character Walking
    fadingrose

Quote Soapnexis: Eileen Davidson is a superb actress. I love to hate her almost as much as I love to hate The Phoenix!
    But now that we know she is gone and will be off our screens this Fall, I must admit I am no longer interested in watching her scheming and manipulating Brady, Eric or anyone else. I don't care how they end her story or how she gets caught. I know that she will and that's all I need to know.

I totally agree, but I do want to see how her story ends and that she does not just "walk away." I also would prefer that we wouldn't have to wait so long to see her gone. Enough already!

#3   2013/08/02 02:12PM
    flightygirl

There are TOO many dead characters. Kristen, Will, Chad and Gabi are all history. Why get invested?

#4   2013/08/02 06:23PM
    HouseTops

Quote flightygirl: There are TOO many dead characters. Kristen, Will, Chad and Gabi are all history. Why get invested?

I get that Kristen and are dead characters, but we need recasts of Chad and Gabi!!

#5   2013/08/03 10:12AM
    daysforever

Quote Soapnexis: Eileen Davidson is a superb actress. I love to hate her almost as much as I love to hate The Phoenix!

I'm sorry, but this is a little bit unfair to the actress and her character and to DAYS. Just because we know that Kristin is leaving (for now, anyway) why lose interest in her or the story? No one on the show (or in life, for that matter) is here forever.

#6   2013/08/03 10:17AM
    Rosieroserson

I've found Kristen rather annoying all the way.

#7   2013/08/03 10:18AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote flightygirl: There are TOO many dead characters. Kristen, Will, Chad and Gabi are all history. Why get invested?

I get that Kristen and are dead characters, but we need recasts of Chad and Gabi!!

Yesssssss
    I want my Chabi!!!!!!

#8   2013/08/03 04:19PM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:

Yea.

#9   2013/08/03 04:41PM
    flightygirl

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yea.

The raping Father Eric storyline was too over the top for me!

#10   2013/08/04 10:42AM
    waggo50

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yea.

The raping Father Eric storyline was too over the top for me!

I agree and that is why I will not be sorry to see Kristen leave Salem hopefully she will end up in jail.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list