List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bring back Arianna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Arianna

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/02 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/03 11:07AM, Views: 940, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/02 06:06AM
    Bring back Arianna
    Axl Rose

If anything DAYS is known for bringing back dead people and no one on soaps stays dead so it would be a grand time if they could bring back Rafe, Gabi and Dario's sister Arianna, little Arianna Grace's namesake and aunt, they could bring Arianna back and how?

They could easily pull it off by saying how Arianna faked her death and had to go into witness protection because remember she was undercover trying to bring down a drug ring so what if Arianna knew what type of danger she was really in and because of that she had realized that her loved ones would be in even more danger so the perfect way to protect them is for them to think that she had died when in actuality she fakes her death to protect her loved ones but at the same time saving her own life in the process

And not to mention with Arianna being alive and well, Rafe and Gabi would have their sister back

And with Ari being back she could be a love interest for Brady again or you could have her fall for EJ causing a triangle with Sami

#2   2013/08/02 09:16AM
    Re: Bring back Arianna
    CindyHaskins

The last thing i want is days of our lives bring back arianna to the show.

#3   2013/08/02 09:47AM
    wwwwww

Quote Axl Rose: If anything DAYS is known for bringing back dead people and no one on soaps stays dead so it would be a grand time if they could bring back Rafe, Gabi and Dario's sister Arianna, little Arianna Grace's namesake and aunt, they could bring Arianna back and how?

They could easily pull it off by saying how Arianna faked her death and had to go into witness protection because remember she was undercover trying to bring down a drug ring so what if Arianna knew what type of danger she was really in and because of that she had realized that her loved ones would be in even more danger so the perfect way to protect them is for them to think that she had died when in actuality she fakes her death to protect her loved ones but at the same time saving her own life in the process

And not to mention with Arianna being alive and well, Rafe and Gabi would have their sister back

And with Ari being back she could be a love interest for Brady again or you could have her fall for EJ causing a triangle with Sami

That's a good ideal. I do think we will see Sami fighting for EJ. EJ fighting for Sami has been done before. I would like to see a EJ Sami and Arianne triangle. They could also bring back Nicole's sister Taylor. I think EJ did love her they had that love at first sight thing. I keep waiting for EJ and Sami to be at the Dimera Mansion one day and EJ and Sami answer the door and Taylor and EJ stair at each other and Sami get jealous or have her show up with EJ's kid. Sami really needs to fight for EJ.

#4   2013/08/02 12:42PM
    dazgonby

Enough with the triangles...please!

#5   2013/08/02 12:44PM
    Axl Rose

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Axl Rose: If anything DAYS is known for bringing back dead people and no one on soaps stays dead so it would be a grand time if they could bring back Rafe, Gabi and Dario's sister Arianna, little Arianna Grace's namesake and aunt, they could bring Arianna back and how?

That's a good ideal. I do think we will see Sami fighting for EJ. EJ fighting for Sami has been done before. I would like to see a EJ Sami and Arianne triangle. They could also bring back Nicole's sister Taylor. I think EJ did love her they had that love at first sight thing. I keep waiting for EJ and Sami to be at the Dimera Mansion one day and EJ and Sami answer the door and Taylor and EJ stair at each other and Sami get jealous or have her show up with EJ's kid. Sami really needs to fight for EJ.

Love that idea too with Taylor returning to Salem especially with EJ's child, that would be so soapy too but it would be even better if Arianna were to return because think about it honestly if Arianna faked her death because maybe she knew the people she was trying to bring down would come after her or her family especially if she were alive so she fakes her death to protect her loved ones and then going into witness protection changes her name her identity fresh start until the Hernandez family somehow ends up in danger which could bring her back but she can't reveal herself right away

#6   2013/08/02 02:20PM
    CindyHaskins

The whole hernandez family should be off of days of our lives.that way this show can get back to focusing on the real families like the brady's and horton and kiriakis and dimera.

#7   2013/08/02 02:47PM
    fadingrose

OMG. Are you all for real? I'm as tired of that overworked "back from the dead" story line as I am of "Who's the Daddy?"

#8   2013/08/02 06:07PM
    HouseTops

Ick...boring. She is gone for a reason...boring...
    JMO

#9   2013/08/03 10:15AM
    daysforever

Nooo! Please don't. The character of Arianna was a sobbing, weeping mess. She was not a character of interest for me.

#10   2013/08/03 10:24AM
    Axl Rose

I would want Arianna back provided they actually give her some much needed spark this time making her character more edgier but also re-casting the character too and then you can easily explain her sudden reappearance in the way of just how she faked her death by having to go into witness protection to protect her loved ones

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list