List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will Horton Leaving??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Horton Leaving??

Started by 0952storm at 2013/07/30 02:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 08:09PM, Views: 1632, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/07/30 02:43PM
    Will Horton Leaving??
    0952storm

Someone please tell me when Will Horton is leaving, such a BAD actor and not a very good looking boy... They need to keep Chad a get rid of Will

#2   2013/07/30 03:10PM
    Re: Will Horton Leaving??
    Conservator

Quote 0952storm: Someone please tell me when Will Horton is leaving, such a BAD actor and not a very good looking boy... They need to keep Chad a get rid of Will

The hell they do! What the show doesn't need is another DiMera male. I heard the same rumor that Will is leaving. If they stop this storyline they will be doing gay men across this country a REAL disservice.

Ummmmmmmm "bad actor"? I thought part of the rules stated we weren't to evaluate the acting skills of the players. For my money he's one of the finest actors on the show. He's played the BEJESUS out of this role. And if he's a heterosexual that's saying something.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 03:12PM
    #3   2013/07/30 04:22PM
    CindyHaskins

I just wanted to say that chandler massey who plays the role of will horton has won two emmy award for best young actor.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 04:25PM
    #4   2013/07/30 08:06PM
    Shirleta

Quote 0952storm: Someone please tell me when Will Horton is leaving, such a BAD actor and not a very good looking boy... They need to keep Chad a get rid of Will

I don't know when he is leaving but I read somewhere that his contract is up in December. I like him and think they will carry on his story line with another actor.

#5   2013/07/30 08:09PM
    kayhan

The actor you are referring to (Chandler Massey) plays the character of Will Horton. He has been doing a wonderful job since he took over the role in December 2010 (onscreen since February 2010. He has been nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award three times, winner twice. They do not give those awards to "bad actors."

Also, Chandler is a very handsome young man in my opinion. He and Freddie Smith (Sonny) are both great in these roles.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list