List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ loves Sami deeply but

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ loves Sami deeply but

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/30 12:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/01 07:29PM, Views: 1488, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/01 12:19AM
    Re: EJ loves Sami deeply but
    wwwwww

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote wwwwww: I can see EJ loves Sami deeply by watching the trial today but I'm confused does she love him just as much. I think he loves her more than she does him. They need EJ to get into a bad situation or something so Sami's feelings for him can show. Maybe they can do a storyline where EJ gets attacked or goes into a coma so we can see Sami's reaction.

wwwwww are you a safe fan?

No I'm not a Safe fan. I am a big Alison Sweeney fan. I think she works best with EJ. Safe is boring. Do you think Safe is over for good? I hope so.

safe is over, Sami is with the only man she ever truly loved.

Love Alison Sweeney too!

I hope your right but after reading a spoiler about Sami and Rafe for the week of August 12th I'm a little worried.

#12   2013/08/01 06:25AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote wwwwww: I can see EJ loves Sami deeply by watching the trial today but I'm confused does she love him just as much. I think he loves her more than she does him. They need EJ to get into a bad situation or something so Sami's feelings for him can show. Maybe they can do a storyline where EJ gets attacked or goes into a coma so we can see Sami's reaction.

No I'm not a Safe fan. I am a big Alison Sweeney fan. I think she works best with EJ. Safe is boring. Do you think Safe is over for good? I hope so.

Love Alison Sweeney too!

I hope your right but after reading a spoiler about Sami and Rafe for the week of August 12th I'm a little worried.

safe is over....

Don't believe spoilers they are ALWAYS miss leading.

Sami is sooooooooooooo into EJ and always was.

#13   2013/08/01 07:29PM
    Moms Days

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote wwwwww:

Love Alison Sweeney too!

safe is over....

Don't believe spoilers they are ALWAYS miss leading.

Sami is sooooooooooooo into EJ and always was.

Since they are bringing on a new love interest for Rafe I highly doubt they are reuniting him with Sami. Also, Ken Corday was interviewed and he said since the ratings are up they are not planning on making any big changes.

Did anyone see Sami's face when EJ walked into the jail to see her yesterday? The look of love between both of them brought joy to my heart.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list