List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ loves Sami deeply but

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ loves Sami deeply but

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/30 12:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/01 07:29PM, Views: 1360, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/30 12:03PM
    EJ loves Sami deeply but
    wwwwww

I can see EJ loves Sami deeply by watching the trial today but I'm confused does she love him just as much. I think he loves her more than she does him. They need EJ to get into a bad situation or something so Sami's feelings for him can show. Maybe they can do a storyline where EJ gets attacked or goes into a coma so we can see Sami's reaction.

#2   2013/07/30 12:08PM
    Re: EJ loves Sami deeply but
    flightygirl

Quote wwwwww: I can see EJ loves Sami deeply by watching the trial today but I'm confused does she love him just as much. I think he loves her more than she does him. They need EJ to get into a bad situation or something so Sami's feelings for him can show. Maybe they can do a storyline where EJ gets attacked or goes into a coma so we can see Sami's reaction.

I agree. EJ has proved his love over and over again. It's Sami's turn...

#3   2013/07/30 04:23PM
    Rosieroserson

I think they both love eachother deeply! Sami is so lucky to have EJ by her side. He shows her all the time how much he cares! I'm jealous of all the positive attention he gives her. It's nice to know that you mean something special for someone!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 04:24PM
    #4   2013/07/30 05:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww: I can see EJ loves Sami deeply by watching the trial today but I'm confused does she love him just as much. I think he loves her more than she does him. They need EJ to get into a bad situation or something so Sami's feelings for him can show. Maybe they can do a storyline where EJ gets attacked or goes into a coma so we can see Sami's reaction.

wwwwww are you a safe fan?

#5   2013/07/30 07:20PM
    Moms Days

I think Sami completely loves and adores EJ. As she said she love how he shows a side to her that no one else gets see and she loves his power. Since they have gotten together Sami has been the one in trouble and EJ has been there every step of the way for her. She has also relied on EJ completely, which she would only do if she trusted him completely. If the rolls were reversed Sami would go to the mat for EJ. Considering that EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE that Sami loves has taken the liberty of making sure she knows they think she is making a horrible choice. Initially she would pretty much just listen to them, but now she defends EJ and her love for him. She is proud of him and she enjoys being with him. When she is with him she can be herself. She never has to worry about telling EJ the whole truth because she knows he is there for her and for the first time in her life she has someone who accepts her for herself. I do hope the next story will show Sami having EJ's back.

#6   2013/07/30 08:09PM
    Shirleta

I don't think that both parties love at the same intensity. I think one always loves a little more than the other.

#7   2013/07/30 09:45PM
    wwwwww

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

No I'm not a Safe fan. I am a big Alison Sweeney fan. I think she works best with EJ. Safe is boring. Do you think Safe is over for good? I hope so.

#8   2013/07/30 09:57PM
    wwwwww

Quote Moms Days: I think Sami completely loves and adores EJ. As she said she love how he shows a side to her that no one else gets see and she loves his power. Since they have gotten together Sami has been the one in trouble and EJ has been there every step of the way for her. She has also relied on EJ completely, which she would only do if she trusted him completely. If the rolls were reversed Sami would go to the mat for EJ. Considering that EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE that Sami loves has taken the liberty of making sure she knows they think she is making a horrible choice. Initially she would pretty much just listen to them, but now she defends EJ and her love for him. She is proud of him and she enjoys being with him. When she is with him she can be herself. She never has to worry about telling EJ the whole truth because she knows he is there for her and for the first time in her life she has someone who accepts her for herself. I do hope the next story will show Sami having EJ's back.

Yeah she doesn't have to worry about telling him the whole truth or him telling her what he is up to. I would like to see them be more of a team and tell each other everything though. Like I understood why he didn't tell her about taking over Stefano's empire for one he didn't even know if his plan would be successful and he was also wanting to keep her from knowing so if his plan backfired she probably wouldn't have been hurt because she didn't know what his plans are. I think he would have trusted her with his plan he just wanted to keep her safe. I never really understood why she never told him about Nick attacking her. I guess if she would of told him he would have killed Nick and she wouldn't won't him to do that is the only reason I can think of. Did she ever get rid of that recording Nick had of Will confessing to EJ's shooting.

#9   2013/07/31 03:41AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww:

No I'm not a Safe fan. I am a big Alison Sweeney fan. I think she works best with EJ. Safe is boring. Do you think Safe is over for good? I hope so.

Yes, wwwwww, what you said works for me, too. However, I don't think we need to see EJ at death's door to be convinced tht Sami belongs with Ej and loves him unconditionally (at least right now).

#10   2013/07/31 05:27AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:

safe is over, Sami is with the only man she ever truly loved.

Love Alison Sweeney too!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list