List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sympathy for Sami

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sympathy for Sami

Started by Conservator at 2013/07/30 11:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/06 11:23AM, Views: 536, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/30 11:14AM
    Sympathy for Sami
    Conservator

After years of watching the Sami character jump from man to man, treat her mother like dirt, and generally be a simply horrid individual, I was actually able to rally some sympathy for her today when the Judge denied her bail.

Perhaps you're saying "big deal"?

Well for me it ISa "big deal". Never in all my soap-watching days have I found a less redeemable creature than Samantha Brady who annoyingly nicknames herself "Sami" (not Sammie or preferably Sammy) with that horrid spelling. (It's like girls named Julia calling themselves "Juli". It's "Julie", nothing else.

Anyway I'm off topic but I thought of myself as the diehard no way will I give her an inch "Sami"-hater in this world. But today with much less makeup and not wearing a hot pink size-too-small dress, I was actually able to rally some sympathy for her. Now I won't get all carried away but I thought it was worth sharing because I dislike "Sami" as much as I dislike Jennifer for being too Suzy cream cheese in personality. The both annoy the bejesus out of me generally.

#2   2013/07/30 11:29AM
    Re: Sympathy for Sami
    wwwwww

Quote Conservator: After years of watching the Sami character jump from man to man, treat her mother like dirt, and generally be a simply horrid individual, I was actually able to rally some sympathy for her today when the Judge denied her bail.

Well for me it ISa "big deal". Never in all my soap-watching days have I found a less redeemable creature than Samantha Brady who annoyingly nicknames herself "Sami" (not Sammie or preferably Sammy) with that horrid spelling. (It's like girls named Julia calling themselves "Juli". It's "Julie", nothing else.

Anyway I'm off topic but I thought of myself as the diehard no way will I give her an inch "Sami"-hater in this world. But today with much less makeup and not wearing a hot pink size-too-small dress, I was actually able to rally some sympathy for her. Now I won't get all carried away but I thought it was worth sharing because I dislike "Sami" as much as I dislike Jennifer for being too Suzy cream cheese in personality. The both annoy the bejesus out of me generally.

Do you think she will stick with EJ and won't jump from man to man anymore.

#3   2013/07/30 11:52AM
    Conservator

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote Conservator: After years of watching the Sami character jump from man to man, treat her mother like dirt, and generally be a simply horrid individual, I was actually able to rally some sympathy for her today when the Judge denied her bail.

In truth, I don't think you can teach an old dog new tricks but time will tell. I like her with E.J. It works in an oddly dysfunctional way.

#4   2013/07/30 08:14PM
    Shirleta

Quote Conservator:
    Quote wwwwww:

In truth, I don't think you can teach an old dog new tricks but time will tell. I like her with E.J. It works in an oddly dysfunctional way.

Me too. I like EJ and Sami but...sticking with one man hasn't been Sami's high point in life.

#5   2013/08/06 11:07AM
    Dakotajade24

I didn't know where to post this but it's really annoying me. Nicole acts like sami set herself up to get arrested like she planned it she is overreacting. It's not right she should know better than to talk about sami like that in front of Eric I mean its her fault if Eric yells at her. Eric will always stand by his sister no matter what. She should really know better. Sami isn't perfect no character on the show is. But anyways I really hope sami doesn't end up in prison. I think Stefano is the one who actually killed him and covered everything up and took the razor away so there would be no evidence. But I think Nicole should just keep her opinions to herself and mouth shut cuz if she said another word about sami I am pretty sure Eric would fire her or let her go he has told her many times not to talk about his sister in a negative way. But she doesn't listen.

#6   2013/08/06 11:23AM
    ejami2012

First I want to welcome the new posters to the board.

Agree with what you said Nicole should not be acting lije Sami did this mess on purpose. It was Kate and Stefano. Granted I hate and see no point to this s/l. Exvept to pimp Rafe.

I feel sorry for sorry for thr kids bring without their mother cause of not letying Stefano cut if off. She is supposed to be safe than marge comes no guards. I tjink ms marge knows her hubby was crooked but wants sami yo fry for killing a cop who was not on the up abd up. Hope everything blows up in marges face and she go

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list