List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bernardi's Weapon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bernardi's Weapon

Started by monelise0168 at 2013/07/29 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/04 04:05AM, Views: 2559, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/01 05:23PM
    Re: Bernardi's Weapon
    miladytn

Quote Trina_P: After watching Wednesday's show,here is my theory: When Sami shot him, he accidently stabbed himself and that will be cause of death. Sami will be freed.

I like that theory, except for one thing. Why wasn't this noticed during surgery. If the blade was in him and/or there was a wound from said blade, why didn't the operating surgeon notice either the blade or another wound. Of course this is Salem we're talking about. If people who were supposedly deceased were dissected for organ donors and then reappear alive, then I reckon a surgeon could overlook a blade stuck in the body.

#12   2013/08/03 06:35PM
    Trina_P

I can see how with all the blood associated with being shot, a blade could be lost if they were not specifically looking for one. Or at least that will probably be their excuse.

#13   2013/08/03 11:00PM
    Shirleta

It's true that sometimes patients ungoing surgery have had surgical instruments left inside their body, by accident of course. So perhaps the blade got inside Bernardi's body and may still be there. Where else could internal bleeding come from? Sounds far-fetched, but on a soap opera everything is possible as you know.

#14   2013/08/04 12:04AM
    passionsfrea...

Wow, some crazy soap-like ideas about where the razor is. Inside him? Tangled in the IV lines? I really think someone who works for Stefano took it when they had the chance. It really is that simple. Tangled in his IV line is a definite no go. Swallowing a straight razor after being shot is not likely. Internal bleeding from a gun shot wound is common. Maybe a nurse or doc on his payroll grabbed it. I know the writers here are nutzoid but they wouldnt go that far, would they?

#15   2013/08/04 04:05AM
    fadingrose

Quote passionsfreak1174: Wow, some crazy soap-like ideas about where the razor is. Inside him? Tangled in the IV lines? I really think someone who works for Stefano took it when they had the chance. It really is that simple. Tangled in his IV line is a definite no go. Swallowing a straight razor after being shot is not likely. Internal bleeding from a gun shot wound is common. Maybe a nurse or doc on his payroll grabbed it. I know the writers here are nutzoid but they wouldnt go that far, would they?

Yes, these writers are capable of going far beyond the realm of possibility. They've done it many times before. Sure, an incompetent surgical team could possibly miss seeing the razor during surgery. Remember, this is Salem Hospital! But it is more than far-fetched to believe it was missed during a comprehensive autopsy, which should have been standard in a case like this. The most logical way to explain the razor's disappearance is that it was snatched up by someone in that large uncontrolled crowd in the room right after the shots were heard. Could have been anyone....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list