List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bernardi's Weapon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bernardi's Weapon

Started by monelise0168 at 2013/07/29 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/04 04:05AM, Views: 2366, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/29 11:26AM
    Bernardi's Weapon
    monelise0168

Does anyone else think the razor is stuck in Rafe's bed?

#2   2013/07/29 12:32PM
    Re: Bernardi's Weapon
    Rosieroserson

Quote monelise0168: Does anyone else think the razor is stuck in Rafe's bed?

Maybe.... Or somewhere in his belongings...

#3   2013/07/29 05:33PM
    littleguysmom

Quote Rosieroserson:

I was thinking the same thing, Bernardi had the razor in his right hand, when he fell he could have shoved the razor in his coat pocket or pants pocket. He was rush to the OR for surgery, the personnel had to of bag his clothes and give them to his wife. Maybe she hasn't went though them yet. So the razor might be in his belongings. JMO.

#4   2013/07/29 05:52PM
    zuzu61

Quote littleguysmom:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I was thinking the same thing, Bernardi had the razor in his right hand, when he fell he could have shoved the razor in his coat pocket or pants pocket. He was rush to the OR for surgery, the personnel had to of bag his clothes and give them to his wife. Maybe she hasn't went though them yet. So the razor might be in his belongings. JMO.

I agree LGM.. I sure hope so. Maybe that's ONE of the things they find in their home.

#5   2013/07/30 03:40AM
    fadingrose

Quote littleguysmom:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Either theory is "reasonable" by DAYS standards. I especially like the first one. At Salem Hospital so many rules are broken that it's a great possibility for the housekeeping to be sloppy and lax as well. It sounds far-fetched but possible that Rafe's bed linen has not been changed since the day of the shooting. Maybe the razor is stuck in the dirty sheets or tangled in the IV lines. Or I wonder if anyone ever sweeps under the bed?
    Perhaps the weapon could have been bundled up in Bernardi's clothes and immediately given to his widow. But in a "real" PD, when there is a victim of a shooting, wouldn't all heis belongings be held for forensics to closely examine them before being returned to the next of kin?

#6   2013/07/31 07:46AM
    deidnbella

I have been watching DOOL for years and recently was able to get my Hubby hooked on it. He said from the beginning that he thought that the razor would be found inside of Bernardi... I think he might just be onto something here!

#7   2013/07/31 08:27AM
    fadingrose

Quote deidnbella: I have been watching DOOL for years and recently was able to get my Hubby hooked on it. He said from the beginning that he thought that the razor would be found inside of Bernardi... I think he might just be onto something here!

Now THAT is a very interesting (and possible) theory. In view of whatever shocked Kayla when she examined the autopsy and medical reports (on 7/30) it could even make sense. When the bullet hit Bernardi, could the jolt result in Bernardi swallowing the razor? We've all seen stranger things happen on DAYS.

#8   2013/07/31 09:11AM
    mama rosa

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote deidnbella: I have been watching DOOL for years and recently was able to get my Hubby hooked on it. He said from the beginning that he thought that the razor would be found inside of Bernardi... I think he might just be onto something here!

Now THAT is a very interesting (and possible) theory. In view of whatever shocked Kayla when she examined the autopsy and medical reports (on 7/30) it could even make sense. When the bullet hit Bernardi, could the jolt result in Bernardi swallowing the razor? We've all seen stranger things happen on DAYS.

Hi "Guys"!
    Looks like they might have to dig up the body and take Xrays!...You guys might be right!....Unless the razor flew into a ceiling vent!!...LOL..

#9   2013/07/31 09:30AM
    mama rosa

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote fadingrose:

Hi "Guys"!
    Looks like they might have to dig up the body and take Xrays!...You guys might be right!....Unless the razor flew into a ceiling vent!!...LOL..

I still think the security gaurd got it and gave it back to Stefano,...That's how Stefano is going to get his Empire back from Wells!...No razor,Sami goes to prison!...With razor,Sami proves defending Rafe and Stefano gets his Empire back!...If Wells will give it all up when he has a chance!
    Maybe that's what Stefano and his girly friend finds so amusing right now!..

#10   2013/08/01 09:17AM
    Trina_P

After watching Wednesday's show,here is my theory: When Sami shot him, he accidently stabbed himself and that will be cause of death. Sami will be freed.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list