List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Theresa Has Goo Goo Eyes For Dr. Dan!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa Has Goo Goo Eyes For Dr. Dan!!!

Started by Adaysfan at 2013/07/25 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/04 07:03AM, Views: 663, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/25 12:32PM
    Theresa Has Goo Goo Eyes For Dr. Dan!!!
    Adaysfan

I never saw this coming! Theresa and Dr. Dan. All Theresa has to do to land the good doctor is become one of his female patients! LOL

#2   2013/07/25 03:16PM
    Re: Theresa Has Goo Goo Eyes For Dr. Dan!!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote Adaysfan: I never saw this coming! Theresa and Dr. Dan. All Theresa has to do to land the good doctor is become one of his female patients! LOL

#3   2013/07/25 05:44PM
    lastry

Daniel is not stupid. He has grown allot. If he sleeps with Theresa. I'm done with Days

#4   2013/07/25 05:53PM
    Shirleta

Quote lastry: Daniel is not stupid. He has grown allot. If he sleeps with Theresa. I'm done with Days

Well you know he won't willingly sleep with her. She will drug him to get him in the sack. (repeat, repeat, repeat of this old theme)

#5   2013/07/25 06:04PM
    lastry

Quote Shirleta:
    Quote lastry: Daniel is not stupid. He has grown allot. If he sleeps with Theresa. I'm done with Days

Well you know he won't willingly sleep with her. She will drug him to get him in the sack. (repeat, repeat, repeat of this old theme)

I AGREE. I may need a break. I do like daniel

#6   2013/07/25 06:47PM
    zuzu61

Quote lastry:
    Quote Shirleta:

Good grief!! Don't these writers know how to write a script that does NOT involve drugging someone, kidnapping, doing drugs, selling drugs, backstabbing, lying, rape, etc..

#7   2013/07/25 07:17PM
    zuzu61

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote lastry:
    Quote Shirleta:

Good grief!! Don't these writers know how to write a script that does NOT involve drugging someone, kidnapping, doing drugs, selling drugs, backstabbing, lying, rape, etc..

IMO, JTD/JL is a waste of my time & Days $$$$...
    OMG.. I just noticed if Jeannie Theresa Donovan had been named after her Aunt Sami, her initials would be "STD"...

(Actually I think it's Theresa Jeannie Donovan, but I like it reversed. lol)

#8   2013/07/26 03:00AM
    fadingrose

Quote Adaysfan: I never saw this coming! Theresa and Dr. Dan. All Theresa has to do to land the good doctor is become one of his female patients! LOL

Thanks for remnding us of Dr. Dan's MO. First he saves an attractive female's life, then she's so grateful the next step is the bedroom. It's worked for Chelsea, Kate, Chloe, Jen, and who did I forget? I don't recall that drugs were ever part of the scenario. Actually, although this MO is highly unethical for a physician, I'd sort of like to see it happen again, if only it permanently ended his boring connection with Jennifer.

#9   2013/08/03 12:41PM
    thomas357

hey he only slept with kate, chloe and nicole! laugh! and only kate when she was still his patient i believe. for this himbo sleeping with only 4 women ( including jennifer) in all this time in salem isn't THAT MUCH it just seems that way...

i just dont' see how if it happens daniel with sleep with theresa? i mean he truly does love jennifer,and by now i think he will have become smarter and more mature? so will they write him so desperate, angry, horny he would willingly even for 1 night be with this half his age bad girl he hardly knows theresa?.. a 1 night stand wouldnt' make any sense, much less a actual relationship!...

if anything theresa with the help of JJ and/or Anne if she gets daniel in the sack it will be a 1 time thing and with the use of alcohol/drugs and daniel will NOT be willing?.. i can then see theresa/jj/anne one of them getting this on video or iphone and anonymously showing it to jennifer ruining her forever or at least her relationship with daniel.. don't know though. hasn't days used up the "drugged sex" storyline with kristen and eric already?..

#10   2013/08/04 05:02AM
    fadingrose

Quote thomas357: hey he only slept with kate, chloe and nicole! laugh! and only kate when she was still his patient i believe. for this himbo sleeping with only 4 women ( including jennifer) in all this time in salem isn't THAT MUCH it just seems that way...

i just dont' see how if it happens daniel with sleep with theresa? i mean he truly does love jennifer,and by now i think he will have become smarter and more mature? so will they write him so desperate, angry, horny he would willingly even for 1 night be with this half his age bad girl he hardly knows theresa?.. a 1 night stand wouldnt' make any sense, much less a actual relationship!...

if anything theresa with the help of JJ and/or Anne if she gets daniel in the sack it will be a 1 time thing and with the use of alcohol/drugs and daniel will NOT be willing?.. i can then see theresa/jj/anne one of them getting this on video or iphone and anonymously showing it to jennifer ruining her forever or at least her relationship with daniel.. don't know though. hasn't days used up the "drugged sex" storyline with kristen and eric already?..

FYI: Another patient Dr. Wonderful seduced was Chelsea (Bo's daughter)--another too-young-for-him victim. He'll probably be able to add aother notch to his bed post in the foreseeable future though I hope he's not stupid enough for it to be Theresa. Could be that she will be the aggressor this time--maybe she'll "confess" that she has a drug problem and needs help from him as a medical professional. That would fit his MO perfectly. (Just saying...)

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list