List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Lumi Reunion possibly spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lumi Reunion possibly spoiler

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/24 10:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 03:43AM, Views: 2954, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/24 10:00PM
    Lumi Reunion possibly spoiler
    wwwwww

I read a spoiler where Lucas visits Sami in jail and she is touched. Is it possible they could be hinting at Lucas and Sami getting back together in the future. Alison Sweeney did say she was a big Lumi fan plus I think she likes working with Bryan the best.

#2   2013/07/24 10:36PM
    Re: Lumi Reunion possibly spoiler
    mille

No, Lucas will be their to chastise Samantha in a loving way. Lol, the only time I like Samantha was when she was with Lucas. They'll do their usual banter and before the visit ends' he'll tell her that he will look in on Alice, William and their granddaughter. jmo!

#3   2013/07/24 11:40PM
    wwwwww

Quote mille: No, Lucas will be their to chastise Samantha in a loving way. Lol, the only time I like Samantha was when she was with Lucas. They'll do their usual banter and before the visit ends' he'll tell her that he will look in on Alice, William and their granddaughter. jmo!

Thanks. I'd like to get your opinion on who you think Sami when her story is finally written who she will end up with in the end. I usually always get answers from Ejami fans and obviously they are going to say EJ but I'd like to know who you think she will end up with. I personally think her endgame will be with EJ.

#4   2013/07/25 10:53AM
    raiders27

I hope the writers are not looking into bringing Sami & Lucas back together. I always liked them together, but what I don't like seeing is she's either with EJ, Lucas, & Rafe. The on & off again is totally crazy.
    I guess Sami is crazy enough to be EJ. I believe now they deserve to have each other. Well, until Stefano comes in & brings EJ down a notch or two. (Keeping Fingers Crossed)

#5   2013/07/25 02:12PM
    mille

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote mille: No, Lucas will be their to chastise Samantha in a loving way. Lol, the only time I like Samantha was when she was with Lucas. They'll do their usual banter and before the visit ends' he'll tell her that he will look in on Alice, William and their granddaughter. jmo!

Thanks. I'd like to get your opinion on who you think Sami when her story is finally written who she will end up with in the end. I usually always get answers from Ejami fans and obviously they are going to say EJ but I'd like to know who you think she will end up with. I personally think her endgame will be with EJ.

To be honest with you, Imo don't see an endgame for Samantha to be happily married to anyone. But who knows!

#6   2013/07/25 07:27PM
    CindyHaskins

I see sami happy and married to the man of her life which is ej.i think that rafe and lucas wanted sami to be another carrie and the never excepted her for who she is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 07:29PM
    #7   2013/07/26 06:10AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote CindyHaskins: I see sami happy and married to the man of her life which is ej.i think that rafe and lucas wanted sami to be another carrie and the never excepted her for who she is.

Yes, that's pretty much it!

#8   2013/07/26 06:11AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww: I read a spoiler where Lucas visits Sami in jail and she is touched. Is it possible they could be hinting at Lucas and Sami getting back together in the future. Alison Sweeney did say she was a big Lumi fan plus I think she likes working with Bryan the best.

Lucas has got a big, warm heart with a soft spot for Sami. Samantha however only has eyes for EJ! So the answer is no!

#9   2013/07/26 06:20AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww: I read a spoiler where Lucas visits Sami in jail and she is touched. Is it possible they could be hinting at Lucas and Sami getting back together in the future. Alison Sweeney did say she was a big Lumi fan plus I think she likes working with Bryan the best.

Whether the "Lucas Reunion" possibiity is either just a rumor, wishful thnking, or an actual Spoiler, there's no need for anyone to get excited about the possibility. Until we see what really happens, people on both sides of the Ejami or Lumi fence can relax. Actually, it would be natural for Lucas to visit Sami and show his support. They remain good friends, don't they, as well as sharing parentage of Will and Alli. It does not mean that he's a threat to SAMi's deep allegiance and love for EJ.

#10   2013/07/27 05:18PM
    Moms Days

Quote fadingrose:

Whether the "Lucas Reunion" possibiity is either just a rumor, wishful thnking, or an actual Spoiler, there's no need for anyone to get excited about the possibility. Until we see what really happens, people on both sides of the Ejami or Lumi fence can relax. Actually, it would be natural for Lucas to visit Sami and show his support. They remain good friends, don't they, as well as sharing parentage of Will and Alli. It does not mean that he's a threat to SAMi's deep allegiance and love for EJ.

Of course Lucas will support Sami because he knows what is going on and he knows she was trying to protect Will. As far as them putting Lumi back together...I do not think anyone should get excited about that as long as Lucas is not a contract cast member.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list