List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin & Hope ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin & Hope ?

Started by days78 at 2013/07/23 10:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 08:12PM, Views: 3812, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/11 11:05AM
    Re: Justin & Hope ?
    fadingrose

This thread was to be about the possibility of Justin and Hope as a couple. It has turned into a lot of blah-blah-blah about mostly Ejami and references to "lust" & "pimping" and "fairy tales." Back to the topic at hand: Before any matchmaking takes place between Justin & Hope (or Hope andanyone), the writers have a huge responsibility to first bring closure to the Bope story--with well-earned tribute to Bo, who many people consider THE leading male on Days for many, many years. (And Bope as THE Super Couple)!

#52   2013/08/11 11:18AM
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose: This thread was to be about the possibility of Justin and Hope as a couple. It has turned into a lot of blah-blah-blah about mostly Ejami and references to "lust" & "pimping" and "fairy tales." Back to the topic at hand: Before any matchmaking takes place between Justin & Hope (or Hope andanyone), the writers have a huge responsibility to first bring closure to the Bope story--with well-earned tribute to Bo, who many people consider THE leading male on Days for many, many years. (And Bope as THE Super Couple)!

Yes back to the topic the Bo closure is due. Than yes I can see Justin and Hope. I saw chemistry was there during nitetime Hope s/l and when Justin was talking with her in her office about Sami.

Blabbermouth Adrienne made have ruined her marriage. She literally went behind Justin back made him look bad. Like Will said she could have waited until she talked to someone like Wilson but especially Justin. Wardrobe please get rid of that horrible orange necklace. It makes her seem even more hateful

#53   2013/08/11 03:18PM
    CindyHaskins

I am hoping that justin and hope are never a couple.

#54   2013/08/12 05:46AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote fadingrose: This thread was to be about the possibility of Justin and Hope as a couple. It has turned into a lot of blah-blah-blah about mostly Ejami and references to "lust" & "pimping" and "fairy tales." Back to the topic at hand: Before any matchmaking takes place between Justin & Hope (or Hope andanyone), the writers have a huge responsibility to first bring closure to the Bope story--with well-earned tribute to Bo, who many people consider THE leading male on Days for many, many years. (And Bope as THE Super Couple)!

Yes back to the topic the Bo closure is due. Than yes I can see Justin and Hope. I saw chemistry was there during nitetime Hope s/l and when Justin was talking with her in her office about Sami.

Blabbermouth Adrienne made have ruined her marriage. She literally went behind Justin back made him look bad. Like Will said she could have waited until she talked to someone like Wilson but especially Justin. Wardrobe please get rid of that horrible orange necklace. It makes her seem even more hateful

That necklace was horrible!

#55   2013/08/12 06:07AM
    LuvBoHope

You nailed it - there is NO way Hope can successfully be romantically matched with ANYONE - Justin included - until the incredible Bope story is dealt with ONSCREEN & with respectful tribute the fans can go thru with Hope! You're so right - they're THAT important to DAYS & it's history - Bo WAS "the leading male on DAYS" for decades and Bope "THE Supercouple" - that's simply facts for the great majority of viewers!! Anyway, until Bo's absence is explained, understood, & accepted Hope will never be anything more than beautiful window dressing! It'll be difficult enough for her if they DO deal with it - Bope were THAT strong as a pair - but impossible if they don't!

#56   2013/08/12 10:26AM
    CindyHaskins

That is not going to be happen because kristian alfonso has been working alot on days of our lives.so that mean her character of hope will be getting a storyline and alot of airtime.

#57   2013/08/12 11:31AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote CindyHaskins: That is not going to be happen because kristian alfonso has been working alot on days of our lives.so that mean her character of hope will be getting a storyline and alot of airtime.

I do hope Kristian/Hope will be getting "a storyline and alot of airtime". I'm a huge fan of hers and know she deserves that. However, as far as a future "romance" for Hope, the writers HAVE to deal with Bo's absence ONSCREEN - don't see how they can avoid that/dance around it & expect a romance for her to succeed. It just wouldn't be believable, much less acceptable - she & the Bope fans need to grieve together so she CAN move on IMO!!

#58   2013/08/12 11:48AM
    mille

I don't see a Justin/Hope pairing. Saying that Days tapes a month or so n advance, maybe they were hoping P.R. was going to change his mind and come back. I think they have their scripts for December, Imo, if it doesn't have an ending to the character Bo Brady, it might be awhile.

#59   2013/08/12 12:21PM
    fadingrose

Quote mille: I don't see a Justin/Hope pairing. Saying that Days tapes a month or so n advance, maybe they were hoping P.R. was going to change his mind and come back. I think they have their scripts for December, Imo, if it doesn't have an ending to the character Bo Brady, it might be awhile.

We viewers know that taping is usually a couple (or more) months before the actual viewing. So what are the writers thinking when they have an important character like Bo "go missing." Makes no sense for them to drag out the s/l so long and torture them so cruelly. And that kind of waiting game IS mean! The delay time of a few months should have been used to solve the mystery and give Bo a hero's send-off. TODAY"S MEANINGLESS PHONE FROM BO TO HOPE WAS ABSURD AND DID NOTHING EXCEPT FRUSTRATE THE FANS EVEN MORE.

#60   2013/08/12 01:51PM
    Gideon58

I would agree that Justin and Adrienne's marriage is pretty much over and the idea of pairing him with Hope is a viable one I guess.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list