List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin & Hope ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin & Hope ?

Started by days78 at 2013/07/23 10:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 08:12PM, Views: 3321, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/09 09:49AM
    Re: Justin & Hope ?
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! [/quote]

He has eyes only for his Samantha.......

and EJAMI's are loving every minute of it! [/quote]

Yes the Ejami's are loving the pimping of those lustful two. [/quote]

Pimping.... ????[/quote]

Yes, Pimping! That how I see it![/quote]

Ej and Sami do not need pimping. They are talent at it's best. Rafe needs the pimping cause he is not interesting looks can't help the situation that's why he must be involved with Ej and Sami.

Now back to the topic. I can see Justin and Hope . Justin did have a crush on her. I can see then working together to help Sami. Adrienne was stupid by not telling Justin about the video. She condemns his ethics that is a major issue. It would be awesome if Justin fell for Hope again and vice versa. Maybe than Adrienne would learn the hard way for not confiding in Justin[/quote

Blah, Blah, Blah! Tell me another country story about Samantha and Elvis![/quote]

Don't need to, they're already living a fairytale [/quote]
    EJAMI are a country in and of themselves!!

Justin and Hope sound great, especially if he had a crush on her before.

#42   2013/08/09 09:58AM
    mille

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! [/quote]

Pimping.... ????[/quote]

Ej and Sami do not need pimping. They are talent at it's best. Rafe needs the pimping cause he is not interesting looks can't help the situation that's why he must be involved with Ej and Sami.

Now back to the topic. I can see Justin and Hope . Justin did have a crush on her. I can see then working together to help Sami. Adrienne was stupid by not telling Justin about the video. She condemns his ethics that is a major issue. It would be awesome if Justin fell for Hope again and vice versa. Maybe than Adrienne would learn the hard way for not confiding in Justin[/quote

Blah, Blah, Blah! Tell me another country story about Samantha and Elvis![/quote]

Lol, living a fairytale of lust! The truth of these two characters relationship. IMO

#43   2013/08/09 11:56AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! [/quote]

Pimping.... ????[/quote]

Lol, living a fairytale of lust! The truth of these two characters relationship. IMO [/quote]

Lust is a very good fairy tale!!

#44   2013/08/09 12:15PM
    mille

[quote]Quote HouseTops: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! [/quote]

Pimping.... ????[/quote]

Lol, living a fairytale of lust! The truth of these two characters relationship. IMO [/quote]

Lust is a very good fairy tale!![/quote]

Lol, for Samantha and Elvis, yes it is. Because I certainly don't see any love or romance! Lol, Elvis Prince Terrifying and Samantha Enchantresses of Me, Me. Me!

#45   2013/08/10 06:20AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing!

and EJAMI's are loving every minute of it!

Yes the Ejami's are loving the pimping of those lustful two.

Pimping.... ????

Yes, Pimping! That how I see it!

#46   2013/08/10 06:23AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote HouseTops: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! [/quote]

Pimping.... ????[/quote]

Lust is a very good fairy tale!![/quote]

Lol, for Samantha and Elvis, yes it is. Because I certainly don't see any love or romance! Lol, Elvis Prince Terrifying and Samantha Enchantresses of Me, Me. Me! [/quote]

Lust and EJAMI...... LOVE IT!

#47   2013/08/10 02:40PM
    flightygirl

[quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! [/quote]

Pimping.... ????[/quote]

LUST Don't knock it til you try it!

#48   2013/08/10 03:33PM
    mille

[quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! [/quote]

Pimping.... ????[/quote]

LUST Don't knock it til you try it![/quote]

Naw...It's love for me, Imo, when you LOVE your heart is about giving and when you LUST it's about what you can get. Been in love for the last 33 years, so I'll pass on the lust, but you go ahead!

#49   2013/08/11 05:56AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! [/quote]

Pimping.... ????[/quote]

#50   2013/08/11 05:59AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! [/quote]

Pimping.... ????[/quote]

Naw...It's love for me, Imo, when you LOVE your heart is about giving and when you LUST it's about what you can get. Been in love for the last 33 years, so I'll pass on the lust, but you go ahead! [/quote]

I have been "in love" for 32 years and yes we still have lust......millie your missing out on alot!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list