List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin & Hope ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin & Hope ?

Started by days78 at 2013/07/23 10:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 08:12PM, Views: 3567, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/30 12:17PM
    Re: Justin & Hope ?
    CindyHaskins

I don't want hope with justin at all and beside the have no chemistry what so ever.

#22   2013/07/30 01:20PM
    dazgonby

Quote mille: Justin and Hope?...Naw! He's not going to leave his wife. Plus I think Days is bringing on some one for the character Hope. Days is looking for a male between the age of 45 to 55. Imo, think this character will be Hopes love interest.

Could they be recasting Bo?

#23   2013/07/30 04:30PM
    CindyHaskins

This new casting call has a little boy and that he is ever protect of him.and this doesn't look like a bo recasted at all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 04:39PM
    #24   2013/07/30 09:12PM
    bearrie

I wouldn't mind Hope and Justin together provided they are given appropriate endings with their current marital states. It would be ideal for Bo to come home. I'd love for PR to come back but I completely understand why he doesn't want to. That said, the writers need to give some closure to the Bope story. Hope should not be left hanging the way she has been. It's so unfair that she is in limbo.

Note to the writers, when you FINALLY address the MIA BO, and move Hope forward, DO NOT rewrite history to suit the current s/l. I agree with some other poster somewhere that 2nd to Alice and Tom, Bope is the heart and soul of DOOL. I had hoped that Shelle be the 3rd power pair of DOOL but since that's not possible right now, do not change Bope's story. That was then and Hope can move on to a new love, just don't trash what was to make what could be. You will have tons of upset DOOLers if that ever comes to be.

#25   2013/07/31 04:02AM
    fadingrose

As so many fans have "demanded," let's bring closure to the Bope story. Assuming it will be a sad ending, I pray the writers give Hope plenty of time to grieve, instead of creating a different love interest for her way too soon, whether it be Justin or some new arrival. She will have to concentrate all her emotions and energy on healing her own pain and helping Ciara, who has already been traumatized by the "mysterious" disappearce of the dad she adored.

Perhaps the current writers don't know how important Bo and Hope were as a Super Couple for many, many years. That may not be important to recent viewers, but it IS to long-time viewers like myself--and there are a lot of us! It would be criminal to throw Bope under the bus, as they have with John and Marlena.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 04:10AM
    #26   2013/07/31 10:34AM
    CindyHaskins

All i want is for hope to finally get a good storyline and alot of airtime and a new love interest.

#27   2013/08/02 01:34PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote fadingrose: As so many fans have "demanded," let's bring closure to the Bope story. Assuming it will be a sad ending, I pray the writers give Hope plenty of time to grieve, instead of creating a different love interest for her way too soon, whether it be Justin or some new arrival. She will have to concentrate all her emotions and energy on healing her own pain and helping Ciara, who has already been traumatized by the "mysterious" disappearce of the dad she adored.

Perhaps the current writers don't know how important Bo and Hope were as a Super Couple for many, many years. That may not be important to recent viewers, but it IS to long-time viewers like myself--and there are a lot of us! It would be criminal to throw Bope under the bus, as they have with John and Marlena.

This is an excellent post as well as "berrie's" just prior to this. I agree that the current writers don't know (or care) how important Bo & Hope were as a Supercouple for decades and, most importantly, the positive impact they had and kept when they received worthy story material & the show STAYED consistently in the top tier of the ratings!! Next to Tom & Alice Bo & Hope ARE the heart & soul of DAYS - it's never been the same since they got backburnered/wasted!!
    I also agree IF the writers intend to give Hope some decent story & possibly an upcoming love interest they should NEVER rewrite history to suit that story - Bope should ALWAYS be respected & kept true to themselves (when that didn't happen a few years ago the show hit bottom for the first time EVER). That couple & their fans definitely deserve better and, hopefully, the day will come where Bo gets an acceptable & believable explanation for his absence & the fans get to grieve & heal along with Hope before having her put in another relationship! They do need to stay true to what Bope are!

#28   2013/08/03 10:27AM
    daysforever

A Hope-Justin relationship might be just what DAYS needs right now. I would never, ever want DAYS to recast Bo. But, Hope needs someone in her life, at least for a bit. And Justin is too adorable to be left without a little loving while Adrienne works on her anger management.

#29   2013/08/03 10:30AM
    Axl Rose

I would rather we have a Justin and Melissa pairing, bring Melissa Horton back for Justin then

#30   2013/08/08 05:47AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote CindyHaskins: All i want is for hope to finally get a good storyline and alot of airtime and a new love interest.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list