List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin & Hope ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin & Hope ?

Started by days78 at 2013/07/23 10:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 08:12PM, Views: 3704, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/24 07:10PM
    Re: Justin & Hope ?
    mille

Justin and Hope?...Naw! He's not going to leave his wife. Plus I think Days is bringing on some one for the character Hope. Days is looking for a male between the age of 45 to 55. Imo, think this character will be Hopes love interest.

#12   2013/07/25 04:54AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I am going to say this again i don't want patrick back on days of our lives or him with hope.

Thumbs up for never ever!!!

Patrick was a waste of OUR time!

My thumbs up for NEVER!

#13   2013/07/30 05:42AM
    sharon n nic...

IF PR/Bo NEVER comes back and IF they don't recast.

Than maybe I can see Hope with Justin.

It looks like Justin's marriage may be in trouble, so maybe.

#14   2013/07/30 05:56AM
    fadingrose

First we want--no NEED--a decent ending for Bo. He deserves a reasonable, even heroic, closure to the BOPE story more than almost anyone else who has ever left DAYS. It'c criminal that the writers have left Hope and Ciara dangling so long with no explanation. So let's close that chapter and have a suitable memorial service.

After that, I hope the writers don't go too fast in finding a new partner for Hope. She needs a l--o-o-o-ng to grieve and get a new start for both herself and Ciara, who has had an especially traumatic long time wondering when her dad is coming home. So whether it's Justin, Vargas or someone new on the scene, Hope should not be rushed into a new relationship.

#15   2013/07/30 06:06AM
    sharon n nic...

PR has been gone since last October.

Why hasn't the writers addressed that yet?

#16   2013/07/30 07:36AM
    ejami2012

S

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: PR has been gone since last October.

Why hasn't the writers addressed that yet?

If we cant have Bo ill take Justin and Hope. Maybr Vargas. Hopes for alibe for 9 months she needs a man

#17   2013/07/30 08:42AM
    CindyHaskins

I am going to say that days of our lives tried justin and hope together and not happen so what make this time any different.also the last thing i want is for hope to spend time with ciara.

#18   2013/07/30 08:58AM
    waggo50

Since it looks like PR isn't coming back to DOOL, I wouldn't mind Hope being paired with Justin.
    Can't wait for Justin to kick that shrew Adrienne out the door.

#19   2013/07/30 10:42AM
    ejami2012

Quote waggo50: Since it looks like PR isn't coming back to DOOL, I wouldn't mind Hope being paired with Justin.

Me either Adrienne needs to be hurt since she hurt so many people witg that video.

#20   2013/07/30 11:31AM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote waggo50: Since it looks like PR isn't coming back to DOOL, I wouldn't mind Hope being paired with Justin.

Me either Adrienne needs to be hurt since she hurt so many people witg that video.

I agreed Justin can do so much better than Adrienne she gets on my last nervous. She hurt a lot people included her Son and husband she should mind own business now she made everything worst. I will not be surprised when Sami gets out she goes after Adrienne for what she did.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list