List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin & Hope ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin & Hope ?

Started by days78 at 2013/07/23 10:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 08:12PM, Views: 3644, Replies: 60
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/23 10:23PM
    Justin & Hope ?
    days78

I would think that Adriane has effectively just ended her marriage to Justin. I know this will be a long story arc because they still have to deal with how to wrap up Bo & Hope who have been dangling with writers that don't know how to write this s/l, but in the long run I would love to see Hope & Justin end up together.

They could have lots of s/l possibilities. Maybe Justin will be the one Hope opens up to as to the state of her non-existent marriage.

#2   2013/07/24 01:17AM
    Re: Justin & Hope ?
    stjarna

Quote days78: I would think that Adriane has effectively just ended her marriage to Justin. I know this will be a long story arc because they still have to deal with how to wrap up Bo & Hope who have been dangling with writers that don't know how to write this s/l, but in the long run I would love to see Hope & Justin end up together.

They could have lots of s/l possibilities. Maybe Justin will be the one Hope opens up to as to the state of her non-existent marriage.

Justin would be, imo, great with Kayla, and for Hope, I think she needs more drama in her life and it would very interesting to hitch her with Vargas!
    Let's have some drama!!!!
    Sincerely, I would love to see Patrick Lockhart back for Hope!!!
    Hope and Bo need to be wrapped up, if PR is not returning!!!

#3   2013/07/24 03:24AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna:
    Quote days78: I would think that Adriane has effectively just ended her marriage to Justin. I know this will be a long story arc because they still have to deal with how to wrap up Bo & Hope who have been dangling with writers that don't know how to write this s/l, but in the long run I would love to see Hope & Justin end up together.

Justin would be, imo, great with Kayla, and for Hope, I think she needs more drama in her life and it would very interesting to hitch her with Vargas!

In fairness to Hope, Ciara, Shaun/Belle and the fans, the most urgent challenge for the writers is to bring some sort of logical closure to the BOPE story. At least give Bo a heroic ending--with a tearful memorial service, at least. Then give Hope something or someone (in time) that gives meaning to her life and brings her out of the shadows.

Much as I like Justin, I don't see him with Hope, except as a good friend and legal advisor if she needs one. As for a romantic pairing, maybe find Hope someone like Vargas, with a questionable reputation. Over many, many years, BOPE was DAYS real SUPER COUPLE. They will remain #1 in my memory. Their lives together or temporarily separated were exciting, filled with ups and downs and IMO far more lomgevity, passion and adventure than the current King and Queen (whose title I am NOT bashing).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 03:30AM
    #4   2013/07/24 09:49AM
    days78

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:

In fairness to Hope, Ciara, Shaun/Belle and the fans, the most urgent challenge for the writers is to bring some sort of logical closure to the BOPE story. At least give Bo a heroic ending--with a tearful memorial service, at least. Then give Hope something or someone (in time) that gives meaning to her life and brings her out of the shadows.

Much as I like Justin, I don't see him with Hope, except as a good friend and legal advisor if she needs one. As for a romantic pairing, maybe find Hope someone like Vargas, with a questionable reputation. Over many, many years, BOPE was DAYS real SUPER COUPLE. They will remain #1 in my memory. Their lives together or temporarily separated were exciting, filled with ups and downs and IMO far more lomgevity, passion and adventure than the current King and Queen (whose title I am NOT bashing).

Maybe you are right, and Justin is just a friend to Hope, much like he was to nighttime Hope, and they use that so Hope can open up and talk about where the heck Bo is, etc.
    Adriene can misread this and be all sorts of crazy jealous. Gives them all some screen time.
    Justin was a player at one time, maybe he goes back to that a sleeps with Stefano's mistress to get intel....? After all, who could resists those dimples - lol

#5   2013/07/24 10:37AM
    Rosieroserson

If Bope is done for good, I'd go for Jupe or Hostin or whatever you want to call it. I'd much rather she'd be with Justin than with Patrick or Vargas. I never ever liked Patrick and Vargas is too trashy for her.JMO.
    Justin has class...... and is married...... for now! Someone mentioned on another thread that Justin once had a crush on Hope........??

#6   2013/07/24 11:43AM
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson: If Bope is done for good, I'd go for Jupe or Hostin or whatever you want to call it. I'd much rather she'd be with Justin than with Patrick or Vargas. I never ever liked Patrick and Vargas is too trashy for her.JMO.
    Justin has class...... and is married...... for now! Someone mentioned on another thread that Justin once had a crush on Hope........??

Yep he sure did, but it did not go anywhere and then it turned out with Hope and the nighttime Hope bashing him also. But yes Justin did have a thing for Hope.

#7   2013/07/24 11:46AM
    CindyHaskins

I am going to say this again i don't want patrick back on days of our lives or him with hope.

#8   2013/07/24 02:40PM
    Shirleta

I too like them both and hope they end up with each other.

#9   2013/07/24 04:41PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote CindyHaskins: I am going to say this again i don't want patrick back on days of our lives or him with hope.

Thumbs up for never ever!!!

#10   2013/07/24 06:48PM
    june68

I love justin and adrienne but i think they need a stroyline i would love to see melissa horton come home recast with martha bryne and maybe they had affair years ago it could of been when justin and adrienne broke up and melissa broke it off with nathans marrief father. And melissa gave birth to a bounce bady girl (justine ).and melissa keep it from them ├▒ot to hurt her bestfriend adrienne because they got back togetherjustin and adrienne.and Hope and vargas they are hot,jen and daniel are boring bring greta (juilanne morris) for daniel.jen needs new men or maybe a old man like colin murphy back.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list