List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Frankie & Billie?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Frankie & Billie?

Started by Mitzy at 2006/10/27 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/29 12:44AM, Views: 390, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/27 01:40PM
    Frankie & Billie?
    Mitzy

Hello, I'm new to this messageboard, but definitely not new to Days. Been a fan for over 22 years.

I've heard rumors that Frankie will be leaving the show. Is there really any truth to that? I think that Days should put Frankie and Billie together. They are married in real life, I'd love to see the chemistry between them come alive on the show. Their characters both need somebody and I think they would be great together!

#2   2006/10/27 03:28PM
    Re: Frankie & Billie?
    Chrissi

Hi Mitzy, welcome!

Great to have another fan on the boards and one who is such a long standing fan!

Yes, Frankie is leaving. I posted it a while back in the news room's comings and goings. "Billy Warlock will be out as Frankie by November's 22nd - Thanksgiving episode. (Days Of Our Lives is preempted on Thanksgiving Day, November 23.)"

Billie (Julie Pinson) has said she prefers if they didn't get put together, because then they'd see each other all day at work and all night at home, and she figured they'd have nothing to talk about or something to that effect!!

I too would like to see it though!!! Hehe they're so cute together and like you say, they need someone nice!

#3   2006/10/27 03:58PM
    Mitzy

Thanks for responding. Yea, I saw that Billy was leaving. Didn't realize that Billy & Julie prefered not to work together. Oh well, it would of been nice.

#4   2006/10/27 03:59PM
    Audd

Quote Chrissi: Hi Mitzy, welcome!

Great to have another fan on the boards and one who is such a long standing fan!

Yes, Frankie is leaving. I posted it a while back in the news room's comings and goings. "Billy Warlock will be out as Frankie by November's 22nd - Thanksgiving episode. (Days Of Our Lives is preempted on Thanksgiving Day, November 23.)"

Billie (Julie Pinson) has said she prefers if they didn't get put together, because then they'd see each other all day at work and all night at home, and she figured they'd have nothing to talk about or something to that effect!!

I too would like to see it though!!! Hehe they're so cute together and like you say, they need someone nice!

Wow, I knew they were married, but I didn't know she felt that way. Does Frankie have any job lined up?? I read he was disapointed with the way the Jen/Frankie storyline ended up. I feel bad for the guy (in real life and show) I always loved the guy ways back in the 80's when I was a teen and I loved the storyine with him and Jen back then too. Anyway, very interesting to hear Julie (Billie) did not want a pairing up! Thanks.

#5   2006/10/29 12:44AM
    rjhelms

I hate to see him leave. He really is a good character and a cute guy. It would be nice to have Billy and Frankie together, but I guess that isn't going to happen, Even if it's for a little while.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list