List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sonny spoiler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sonny spoiler?

Started by DLJS at 2013/07/16 02:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 12:28PM, Views: 3853, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/16 02:54PM
    They are going to kill off Sonny
    DLJS

I heard that Sonny is going to be killed off later this year and Will, Gabi and Ari are moving to get away from Salem. Will is going to be exhonerated for shooting EJ and him and Sonny decide to have a commitment ceremony, but not long after Sonny is in the wrong place and is stabbed by one of the DiMera Goons and Daniel can't save him. Will is devastated and holds EJ and Sami responsible and decides he doesn't want Arianna anywhere near them.

Please check your email. Do not post possible spoilers in titles of threads.

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 06:52AM
    #2   2013/07/16 02:56PM
    Re: They are going to kill off Sonny
    flightygirl

Quote DLJS: I heard that Sonny is going to be killed off later this year and Will, Gabi and Ari are moving to get away from Salem. Will is going to be exhonerated for shooting EJ and him and Sonny decide to have a commitment ceremony, but not long after Sonny is in the wrong place and is stabbed by one of the DiMera Goons and Daniel can't save him. Will is devastated and holds EJ and Sami responsible and decides he doesn't want Arianna anywhere near them.

I don't like it!

#3   2013/07/16 03:34PM
    kayhan

Quote DLJS: I heard that Sonny is going to be killed off later this year and Will, Gabi and Ari are moving to get away from Salem. Will is going to be exhonerated for shooting EJ and him and Sonny decide to have a commitment ceremony, but not long after Sonny is in the wrong place and is stabbed by one of the DiMera Goons and Daniel can't save him. Will is devastated and holds EJ and Sami responsible and decides he doesn't want Arianna anywhere near them.

Is this just speculation or do you know this as a fact?

#4   2013/07/16 04:02PM
    maja

Uhmm do you have an actual source for this cause it sounds like fan-fiction to me.

#5   2013/07/16 04:25PM
    DLJS

Now I'm regretting that I asked about it. I can't name the source specifically because I'm not sure if they would get in trouble. They work for NBC and I guess NBC has to approve the story outlines first or they might request changes on the outlines before the scripts are written by the writers of the show. This was seen in the outlines as of last month.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 04:28PM
    #6   2013/07/16 04:49PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:

I don't like it!

OMG, this sounds like crappy writing by someone desperate

#7   2013/07/16 05:20PM
    ej and sami

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:

I don't like it!

OMG, this sounds like crappy writing by someone desperate

There no way the writers will kill off Sonny that will be stupid. If the writers do that they going to lose alot fan's. I don't want Ej and Sami to get blame for that.

#8   2013/07/16 05:23PM
    flightygirl

[quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote DLJS: I heard that Sonny is going to be killed off later this year and Will, Gabi and Ari are moving to get away from Salem. Will is going to be exhonerated for shooting EJ and him and Sonny decide to have a commitment ceremony, but not long after Sonny is in the wrong place and is stabbed by one of the DiMera Goons and Daniel can't save him. Will is devastated and holds EJ and Sami responsible and decides he doesn't want Arianna anywhere near them.[/quote]

I don't like it![/quote]

OMG, this sounds like crappy writing by someone desperate [/quote]

There no way the writers will kill off Sonny that will be stupid. If the writers do that they going to lose alot fan's. I don't want Ej and Sami to get blame for that.[/quote

This is a way KC gets away from gay storylines. I would rather Brian start hanging around Salem again.

#9   2013/07/16 05:30PM
    DLJS

Well this was just the outline for NBC, so maybe the script will be changed, I hope. I think they want it to be dramatic when Will leaves.

#10   2013/07/16 06:22PM
    Rosieroserson

[quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote DLJS: I heard that Sonny is going to be killed off later this year and Will, Gabi and Ari are moving to get away from Salem. Will is going to be exhonerated for shooting EJ and him and Sonny decide to have a commitment ceremony, but not long after Sonny is in the wrong place and is stabbed by one of the DiMera Goons and Daniel can't save him. Will is devastated and holds EJ and Sami responsible and decides he doesn't want Arianna anywhere near them.[/quote]

I don't like it![/quote]

OMG, this sounds like crappy writing by someone desperate [/quote]

There no way the writers will kill off Sonny that will be stupid. If the writers do that they going to lose alot fan's. I don't want Ej and Sami to get blame for that.[/quote

This is a way KC gets away from gay storylines. I would rather Brian start hanging around Salem again.[/quote]

Yes, bring in another love for Sonny or recast Will!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list