List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Salem's hospital -circus-horror house-animal pract

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Salem's hospital -circus-horror house-animal pract

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/07/16 08:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/05 12:53PM, Views: 1895, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/30 01:50PM
    Re: Salem's hospital -circus-horror house-animal pract
    dazgonby

Quote zuzu61: dazgonby.. I felt the same as you and allmylovingdays..
    When I go back and read my description of him turning the pages, Now.. ALL I can visualize is his Tongue shooting out like a little Frog catching a bug, turning the pages. lol
    So maybe I should have said a "frog's tongue" rather than feet. haha

With the unshaven look, All I can think about when he is blowing out.. "WWWHHY".. I keep expecting someone to cover their face from the smell of his breath..

I will never look at a newspaper again without thinking of this

#22   2013/08/01 05:26AM
    allmylovingdays

I know that people wanted Cam to be working for Stefano and right now I don't know what to take from who is the person working at the hospital giving Stefano all this inside information??

#23   2013/08/19 09:59PM
    allmylovingdays

The HIPPA violations today tsk tsk tsk

#24   2013/09/05 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

I wonder if Jordan can be bought? Stefano sure seems to think that his rival wont get better anytime quick. How does he plan on keeping him down and out?

#25   2013/09/05 09:34AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: The HIPPA violations today tsk tsk tsk

Not only the hospital, but the dumb Salem PD, is at fault for allowing free access to Rafe's hospital room. Rafe was first beaten almost to death by some unknown person(s) and then--according to Sami's story--perhaps been threatened by a razor-wielding man in the hospital. Shouldn't he be entitled to police protection, with instructions to admit ONLY approved visitors? I don't think the list would include Stefano, or just anyone who decided to visit. People just waltz into Rafe's room as if there's an Open House sign on the door.

#26   2013/09/05 12:06PM
    allmylovingdays

I don't fault the list of approved visitors at hospital besides which we know Stefano has people already planted there but I don't fault them for this one because the guy that put him in this bed is dead. They don't think theres anything fishy or corrupt at police station the boys in blue are true and not on the take so he in everyone's opinion should be fine and doing rehab.

#27   2013/09/05 12:53PM
    ej and sami

Salem's Hospital have the worst security guards no question about how the heck Stefano get in Rafe room what out somebody seeing him. Salem police should have someone stand by Rafe room.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list