List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Salem's hospital -circus-horror house-animal pract

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Salem's hospital -circus-horror house-animal pract

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/07/16 08:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/05 12:53PM, Views: 1892, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/27 08:33AM
    Re: Salem's hospital -circus-horror house-animal pract
    CGabriel510

OH PLEASE DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!
    Being a Sickle Cell patient, I've "given up" on watching hospital scenes & expecting them to be at least HALF REAL, COME ON, but NO CIGAR!!
    I'm SOOOO TIRED of seeing GUNSHOT victims, (Will) but NO BULLET, NO IV Fluids, and let's NOT forget blood transfusions? Didn't Will lose blood when he got "Shot"?
    And DON'T get me started on Rafe, (who has been in a coma for how long TWO or MORE MONTHS)? Uhh NO (I DON'T know the name of it, but when people who are not alert and able to tell some one they need to go to the bathroom, and AREN'T wearing a diaper) Yeah THAT bag has NEVER been changed ONCE!! HELLO WRITERS, WE ARE NOT STUPID, even though the patient is in a coma, DOESN'T mean they DON'T have to go potty (DAMN)

#12   2013/07/27 08:37AM
    CGabriel510

Quote EpicFail: it was stoopid that Kayla didn't tell Rafe that Sami didn't shoot him -- how hard would that have been???

and I couldn't get over how they had Kate behind the nurses station as well.

since I work in a hospital I find it annoying how people are able to come and go so easily from room to room, in behind a nurses station, hold consults in the general waiting room.

YEAH I HEAR YOU, Like how Stefano got in the bathroom in Rafe's room, ? COME ON,DAMNIT, UGH!!!

#13   2013/07/27 10:59AM
    dazgonby

Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote EpicFail: it was stoopid that Kayla didn't tell Rafe that Sami didn't shoot him -- how hard would that have been???

since I work in a hospital I find it annoying how people are able to come and go so easily from room to room, in behind a nurses station, hold consults in the general waiting room.

YEAH I HEAR YOU, Like how Stefano got in the bathroom in Rafe's room, ? COME ON,DAMNIT, UGH!!!

That bathroom must have another doorway...and that is crazy.

Another thing that I found stupid was that Rafe has to be fed but he wanted a NEWSPAPER...how was he going to turn the pages????

#14   2013/07/27 09:14PM
    zuzu61

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote CGabriel510:

Another thing that I found stupid was that Rafe has to be fed but he wanted a NEWSPAPER...how was he going to turn the pages????

LMAO @ Newspaper comment!! SOO true!! The SPEECH is killing me!!
    PLEASE!!! hire a writer with some MEDICAL knowledge!!!
    PLEEEEASE!!!!

#15   2013/07/27 09:33PM
    zuzu61

"WHY. WHY! WHHHY!! WW WWH WHHY did. Sa.mi. sh shoot. muh me?!

Trained Medical Dr. yells, "Get me 10cc's of Knockhisassout! NOW!!"

Not... "No one shot you! You were NOT shot!! Someone beat thahelloutof you! SAMI. DID. NOT. NOT. SHOOT YOU!"

Great EMMY AWARD Winning WRITING here!! Great WRITING!!!
    Better start WRITING your Acceptance Speech. NOW!!

#16   2013/07/27 10:43PM
    zuzu61

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote CGabriel510:

I have given the newspaper a lot of thought, and the inability to use his hands. HOW was he planning on defeating this nearly impossible task of Turning the Pages?!?
    You know when you hyperventilate or blow out, like saying the letter "W" sound or the word "Wh-WHY", you tend to have less saliva causing the mouth to become very dry and the tongue tacky or sticky. (You know, kind of like the bottom of the little green frogs foot.)
    Maybe he was planning on Sticking his Tongue to the top, outside of each page and pulling it over with his head??? Just a thought!

#17   2013/07/28 06:25AM
    dazgonby

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote CGabriel510:

I have given the newspaper a lot of thought, and the inability to use his hands. HOW was he planning on defeating this nearly impossible task of Turning the Pages?!?
    You know when you hyperventilate or blow out, like saying the letter "W" sound or the word "Wh-WHY", you tend to have less saliva causing the mouth to become very dry and the tongue tacky or sticky. (You know, kind of like the bottom of the little green frogs foot.)
    Maybe he was planning on Sticking his Tongue to the top, outside of each page and pulling it over with his head??? Just a thought!

OMG...I am still lol...that IS the best description of how he could change pages...thank you

#18   2013/07/28 01:01PM
    zuzu61

dazgonby.. I felt the same as you and allmylovingdays..
    When I go back and read my description of him turning the pages, Now.. ALL I can visualize is his Tongue shooting out like a little Frog catching a bug, turning the pages. lol
    So maybe I should have said a "frog's tongue" rather than feet. haha

With the unshaven look, All I can think about when he is blowing out.. "WWWHHY".. I keep expecting someone to cover their face from the smell of his breath..

#19   2013/07/29 05:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: dazgonby.. I felt the same as you and allmylovingdays..
    When I go back and read my description of him turning the pages, Now.. ALL I can visualize is his Tongue shooting out like a little Frog catching a bug, turning the pages. lol
    So maybe I should have said a "frog's tongue" rather than feet. haha

With the unshaven look, All I can think about when he is blowing out.. "WWWHHY".. I keep expecting someone to cover their face from the smell of his breath..

That's why on I said not so much the writing but the what a performer can bring to a scene And then agreed Phyllis could knock her performance out of the ballpark and not even have to say a word. Jack argh it kills me I've missed some great scenes lately on Y&R

#20   2013/07/30 11:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Chad sweetie go to Chicago for follow up or second opinion please.

I know Kayla thinks she found something in the autopsy but I'm worried that one of Stefano'S minions will get the files

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list