List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Salem's hospital -circus-horror house-animal pract

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Salem's hospital -circus-horror house-animal pract

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/07/16 08:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/05 12:53PM, Views: 1897, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/16 08:40AM
    Salem's hospital -circus-horror house-animal pract
    allmylovingdays

We have a thread for the SPD incompetent Buffoons so now we need one for the Animal Practic joke place of healing. I used Animal Practice due to the fact last fall NBC tried to have a cutesy show with a monkey with stethoscope running around.

YESTERDAYS show had me or my head ready to explode over the STUPIDITY - yesterday Kate left because she didn’t want to hurt his healing.. Writers must all think we are stupid. If he was okay with her in the room from day one when he woke up – which come on before he started screwing her they never had anything to do with each other so him seeing her that first day and not giving that look of smell the puzzlement should have told everyone he recalls being with her. Wouldn’t he be all why is she here?? she has nothing to do with me and gabs. Shouldn’t he be asking for Carrie? If he is back one year ago? And then the doctors, nurses, gabs, kate not telling him what happened to him??? when it would relieve his stress levels.

A JOKE thats all I can say.

#2   2013/07/16 08:51AM
    Re: Salem's hospital -circus-horror house-animal pract
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: We have a thread for the SPD incompetent Buffoons so now we need one for the Animal Practic joke place of healing. I used Animal Practice due to the fact last fall NBC tried to have a cutesy show with a monkey with stethoscope running around.

YESTERDAYS show had me or my head ready to explode over the STUPIDITY - yesterday Kate left because she didn’t want to hurt his healing.. Writers must all think we are stupid. If he was okay with her in the room from day one when he woke up – which come on before he started screwing her they never had anything to do with each other so him seeing her that first day and not giving that look of smell the puzzlement should have told everyone he recalls being with her. Wouldn’t he be all why is she here?? she has nothing to do with me and gabs. Shouldn’t he be asking for Carrie? If he is back one year ago? And then the doctors, nurses, gabs, kate not telling him what happened to him??? when it would relieve his stress levels.

A JOKE thats all I can say.

You are so right!!! Both the hospital and SPD are such a joke!!!

And - yes, Rafe should be asking for Carrie, and then maybe in his head he will think Samantha shot him, cos he was with Carrie!LOL

I am glad Kate doesn't get to be there! Just because!!!!

#3   2013/07/16 09:08AM
    flightygirl

I thought it was stupid that when he woke up he had an audience....Sami, Kate, Gabi, Abe...Ridiculous! Your right they should just tell him what happened.

#4   2013/07/16 09:43AM
    dazgonby

But then we would not have all the drama of "Why
    ...why...why did Sami shoot me
    "

Is that the best they can do?

And did it ever cross anyone's mind to just say that Sami did NOT shoot you!

Of course Kate wouldn't because...well she is so perfect now and she wouldn't want to upset comacop....oops...whycop.

What is with Abe being there???

Just bring on Rafe's new love interest...hopefully she will be strong enough to tell him to stuff it when he tells her to get on her knees.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 09:44AM
    #5   2013/07/16 09:50AM
    flightygirl

Quote dazgonby: But then we would not have all the drama of "Why
    ...why...why did Sami shoot me
    "

Is that the best they can do?

And did it ever cross anyone's mind to just say that Sami did NOT shoot you!

Of course Kate wouldn't because...well she is so perfect now and she wouldn't want to upset comacop....oops...whycop.

What is with Abe being there???

Just bring on Rafe's new love interest...hopefully she will be strong enough to tell him to stuff it when he tells her to get on her knees.

I want him on HIS knees to her!

#6   2013/07/16 09:52AM
    EpicFail

it was stoopid that Kayla didn't tell Rafe that Sami didn't shoot him -- how hard would that have been???

and I couldn't get over how they had Kate behind the nurses station as well.

since I work in a hospital I find it annoying how people are able to come and go so easily from room to room, in behind a nurses station, hold consults in the general waiting room.

#7   2013/07/16 09:54AM
    fadingrose

So good to have fellow viewers who will point out how downright dangerous it would be to be a patient there. Security is a joke--vistors troop in and out of "critical care" patients' rooms with no restrictions on number or time allowed. If Maxine is not the charge nurse at the desk, it is usually left empty. And much as I like Maxine's personality, she discusses her colleagues' personal lives with abandon and rarely hesitates to take liberties in her job--even giving the doctors her "advice." In fact, both she and other staff members give out far too much info about patients. That's a big no-no in the face of today's Right to Privacy regulations for patients. Finally, is it normal, even ethical, for doctors to leave their posts for trivial reasons and meet a friend or significant other at the pub, when they are supposed to be on duty? I forgot to mention that it's AMAZING to see that Dr. FeelGood is the only doctor with the skill to save so many lives--regardless of the diagnosis. And he makes house calls (at least for his friends, who he probably treats for free)!

#8   2013/07/26 07:03AM
    allmylovingdays

how do you all like how the PR's person is never really at work and then her job is publicizing how drfeelgood made Salem's top eligible men list

#9   2013/07/26 08:11AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: how do you all like how the PR's person is never really at work and then her job is publicizing how drfeelgood made Salem's top eligible men list

I want her job

#10   2013/07/27 05:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: how do you all like how the PR's person is never really at work and then her job is publicizing how drfeelgood made Salem's top eligible men list

I want her job

Teresa looks like she is after her job and her man

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list