List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Started by sharon n nick 4eva at 2013/07/11 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 05:55AM, Views: 8079, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/10/13 01:32PM
    Re: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote daysforever: I love how EJAMI are a couple that has become really sensuous and mature—and I don’t mean stuffy mature, but passionately, grown-up mature. Sami seems to have "gotten the message," and is trying to over come her tendency to become a hot head when it could be detrimental to EJ and the children. EJ is a wonderful husband-dad who would lay down his life for Sami and the kids. I hope we can bask in the light of their love, at least for a little while. Like it or not, EJAMI is not your traditional soap opera super couple, but they are a true couple.

#82   2013/10/14 07:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna: sizzling HOT!

SIZZLING HOT!

And the show trended both days so far for the engagement

#83   2013/10/14 07:15AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna: sizzling HOT!

SIZZLING HOT!

And the show trended both days so far for the engagement

Yep Days was trended on twitter for Ejami engagement party it was the number one trended top for the last two days. Ejam keeps getting hotter these two are on fire we need some more love scenes.

#84   2013/11/05 04:38PM
    sharon n nic...

I haven't been really happy with Days lately because of Jennifer and all her bullsh!@!

But what a surprise when I saw EJAMI making love today!

EJAMI is HOT HOT HOT!

#85   2013/11/05 05:11PM
    waggo50

The fun scenes of EJAMI making love is a refreshing change from the Kristen/Brady sex scenes. Just too bad that once again it will be ruined by that b**** Kristen and her disgusting secret and stupid Sami blaming EJ for not telling her even though he just found out himself and was disgusted with Kristen.

#86   2013/11/06 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I haven't been really happy with Days lately because of Jennifer and all her bullsh!@!

But what a surprise when I saw EJAMI making love today!

EJAMI is HOT HOT HOT!

I was glad to see that Days Trended again yesterday but of course it did with EJAMI teasing loving......and how long will this have to last me??? waaaaaahhh Sami better get over her anger fast!!!

#87   2013/11/16 12:03PM
    sharon n nic...

I think we are in for some hot hot hot scenes between EJAMI can't wait!

Where do you think EJ will sleep and will Sami break down and go look for him.

HOPE SO!

#88   2013/11/16 12:56PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think we are in for some hot hot hot scenes between EJAMI can't wait!

HOPE SO!

I think EJ will crash on the Dimera couch for a couple of Days until Samantha dresses up in a skimpy dress, and peels of his clothes with her fangs .......

#89   2013/11/16 06:27PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think we are in for some hot hot hot scenes between EJAMI can't wait!

HOPE SO!

I think EJ will crash on the Dimera couch for a couple of Days until Samantha dresses up in a skimpy dress, and peels of his clothes with her fangs .......

#90   2013/11/17 06:32AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:

HOPE SO!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list