List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Started by sharon n nick 4eva at 2013/07/11 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 05:55AM, Views: 8073, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2013/07/30 08:45PM
    Re: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
    allmylovingdays

How in the world do they make being pulled apart HOT!!!?!?!?!? It's because I don't want them separated so they are killing me and all I want to do is beyoitch slap those guards and that da

#72   2013/09/23 05:47PM
    Rosieroserson

Ejami is finally together again and no jail house rock will prevent them from jumping eachother's bones on a regular basis..... They showed us on Sami's first day of freedom, and boy am I starving for more... Bring me Eyummy please....

#73   2013/09/24 07:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: Ejami is finally together again and no jail house rock will prevent them from jumping eachother's bones on a regular basis..... They showed us on Sami's first day of freedom, and boy am I starving for more... Bring me Eyummy please....

I was very impressed with the tiny bit of intimacy they gave EJAMI. I especially love it that EJ said 'can I borrow you for bit' and then in the afterglow they talked about family time and being together. EJAMI truly can be passionate, hot hot hot (don't even get me talking about those kisses, i wanted more of course I always want more) but EJAMI isn't just about sex. I can't tell you how much I hated this jailhouse storyline but I loved how EJ & Sami couldn't help but hold on, touch and reach out and comfort each other. They are each other's rock. I can't wait for the next part of their story -fighting against Stefano's influence and trying to get out from under his tyrannical sadist ways.

#74   2013/10/12 05:38AM
    allmylovingdays

I couldn't find this topic Thursday. loved EJ coming up behind Sami yesterday when she was unbuttoning her shirt, that whole first segment of them playful on the bed SO HOT!!muy caliente`

#75   2013/10/12 05:45AM
    ej and sami

EJAMI keeps getting hotter and hotter there scenes were on fire these too can't keep their hands off each other. They are Hottest couple in Daytime Television. EJAMI keep make love we going to have a baby soon.

#76   2013/10/13 12:06PM
    daysforever

I love how EJAMI are a couple that has become really sensuous and mature—and I don’t mean stuffy mature, but passionately, grown-up mature. Sami seems to have "gotten the message," and is trying to over come her tendency to become a hot head when it could be detrimental to EJ and the children. EJ is a wonderful husband-dad who would lay down his life for Sami and the kids. I hope we can bask in the light of their love, at least for a little while. Like it or not, EJAMI is not your traditional soap opera super couple, but they are a true couple.

#77   2013/10/13 01:11PM
    stjarna

sizzling HOT!

#78   2013/10/13 01:22PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: Ejami is finally together again and no jail house rock will prevent them from jumping eachother's bones on a regular basis..... They showed us on Sami's first day of freedom, and boy am I starving for more... Bring me Eyummy please....

Eyummy, love it!

#79   2013/10/13 01:24PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: I couldn't find this topic Thursday. loved EJ coming up behind Sami yesterday when she was unbuttoning her shirt, that whole first segment of them playful on the bed SO HOT!!muy caliente`

I watched it so many times!

#80   2013/10/13 01:31PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: sizzling HOT!

SIZZLING HOT!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list