List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Started by sharon n nick 4eva at 2013/07/11 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 05:55AM, Views: 8314, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/18 02:42AM
    Re: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro: What about "you'll be Mrs Samantha Gene Brady DiMera and I'll be Mr EJ DiMera and (in his most Gothic voice) together we will rule over my father's former empire" Cue sweevil laughter!

Salem should be aware of this power couple

#52   2013/07/18 05:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: EJAMI's lines today I could just keep adding to that thread. But they belong here

Power like yours makes me think of what we could do together on the sofa, note floor maybe on the stairs. Gggggrrrrroooooowwwwlllll

AMLDs stop getting me excited!

#53   2013/07/18 05:50AM
    Moms Days

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: EJAMI's lines today I could just keep adding to that thread. But they belong here

Power like yours makes me think of what we could do together on the sofa, note floor maybe on the stairs. Gggggrrrrroooooowwwwlllll

Thanks! Now I have to go back and watch it AGAIN!! Loved the scenes yesterday and EJami is full of Win. I love how relaxed they were and especially love the "funny" side of them. Tickling then loving!!!

#54   2013/07/19 05:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:

Thanks! Now I have to go back and watch it AGAIN!! Loved the scenes yesterday and EJami is full of Win. I love how relaxed they were and especially love the "funny" side of them. Tickling then loving!!!
    I am going to buy Weds episode it was just so full of everything I wanted from EJAMI.

What did you all think when Sami nibbled on EJ's ear, was that a adlib? It totally stopped EJ from his next words. They seem so real and I KNOW THAT AREN'T but I can't help but fall in love with them all over again.

#55   2013/07/19 05:42AM
    stjarna

Ejami is just HOT! Exclamation mark!!!!

#56   2013/07/19 05:55AM
    ej and sami

Ejami is very Hot. They are Days most powerful evil ruthless couple in Salem. I can't get enough of them the burning up the T.V. I watch weds episode so many times on YouTube.

#57   2013/07/19 11:48AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

I am going to buy Weds episode it was just so full of everything I wanted from EJAMI.

What did you all think when Sami nibbled on EJ's ear, was that a adlib? It totally stopped EJ from his next words. They seem so real and I KNOW THAT AREN'T but I can't help but fall in love with them all over again.

and again and again and again!

#58   2013/07/19 11:50AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: Ejami is very Hot. They are Days most powerful evil ruthless couple in Salem. I can't get enough of them the burning up the T.V. I watch weds episode so many times on YouTube.

New York is HOT! But our EJAMI is HOTTER!

#59   2013/07/19 03:59PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

I so loved that part. I think Js was caught off guard we got his geogorous smile and he yes he did stop his next words.It was so great. If As did that on her own loved it. Someone should tweet her just to find out. I don't tweet but if I did I would defintely ask her

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 04:03PM
    #60   2013/07/26 04:51AM
    sharon n nic...

When Sami gets out of jail.

I want alot EJAMI sex!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list