List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Started by sharon n nick 4eva at 2013/07/11 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 05:55AM, Views: 8075, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/11 06:16PM
    Re: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
    Rosieroserson

I think some of the storylines ressemble posts and comments from the fans. It's kind of funny I guess that many people have written letters to Days with their wishes and maybe in the end they became true.

#22   2013/07/11 06:17PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: I think some of the storylines ressemble posts and comments from the fans. It's kind of funny I guess that many people have written letters to Days with their wishes and maybe in the end they became true.

My wish came true today!

#23   2013/07/11 09:51PM
    Moms Days

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I think some of the storylines ressemble posts and comments from the fans. It's kind of funny I guess that many people have written letters to Days with their wishes and maybe in the end they became true.

My wish came true today!

I think every Ejami fan in the world's dreams came true. This is why we rooted for 7 years for this couple, just for days like today. Ejami are on fire when whey are together. No one does HOT like Ejami.

#24   2013/07/12 04:36AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days:

My wish came true today!

I think every Ejami fan in the world's dreams came true. This is why we rooted for 7 years for this couple, just for days like today. Ejami are on fire when whey are together. No one does HOT like Ejami.

#25   2013/07/12 12:46PM
    TeamEjami

I just watched yesterday's scene and let me put it this way:

Me, a glass of wine and that video clip have a date later tonight.

#26   2013/07/12 02:38PM
    HouseTops

Quote Moms Days:

My wish came true today!

OMG......HOT, HOT, HOT............

Wondering....is this JS and AS favourite scene....????

I have so many favourites!!!!!!

#27   2013/07/12 02:54PM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: How I love when EJAMI fight!!

All that Passion!

All that Love!

All that Need!

All that Chemistry!

EJAMI just keep giving us what we want!

Days Golden Couple has what it takes to give us the best love story of the 2000's!

and We still want more and more and more!!
    I better .post herer while I can. They trended EJAMI on twitter

twitter.com/Ruby__85/status/355384842315255808/photo/1

Thank you AMLDs, you always let us know!

Alison Sweeney's husband should not watch todays show...... :)

Could get some ideas...just saying

OMG... This sounds very promising
    I've read that he peels her girlish pink dress off...and then......&@€$£....

I think you'll like it. I'm on the west coast and it killed me to have to wait 3 whole hours to see it out here so I found out how you feel to have to wait!

Wow, on the West coast! Are you in the LA area close to where they're taping DOOL?
    Do they arrange tours at the Days set?

About the waiting...... I'm no longer a stranger to be one day behind, and my blood is boiling about the Ejami scenes on today's show

This time I was is Seattle, Washington. My understanding that Days has a "closed" set. I believe they only do private tours. I just couldn't wait for yesterday's ep because I knew it was going to be Ejami goodness! I was wondering can you at least view FL videos when they are posted? They are my backup when I can't watch NBC.

#28   2013/07/12 04:06PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote TeamEjami: I just watched yesterday's scene and let me put it this way:

Me, a glass of wine and that video clip have a date later tonight.

Good luck

#29   2013/07/12 04:18PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

All that Passion!

All that Love!

All that Need!

All that Chemistry!

Days Golden Couple has what it takes to give us the best love story of the 2000's!

I think you'll like it. I'm on the west coast and it killed me to have to wait 3 whole hours to see it out here so I found out how you feel to have to wait!

Wow, on the West coast! Are you in the LA area close to where they're taping DOOL?

About the waiting...... I'm no longer a stranger to be one day behind, and my blood is boiling about the Ejami scenes on today's show

This time I was is Seattle, Washington. My understanding that Days has a "closed" set. I believe they only do private tours. I just couldn't wait for yesterday's ep because I knew it was going to be Ejami goodness! I was wondering can you at least view FL videos when they are posted? They are my backup when I can't watch NBC.

Seattle, Washington... I've never been there, but it must be nice because I've seen most of California and that was really something

Private tours at the Days set.... I guess that means that you've got to know or be related to someone who works there??!!!!!........ Just a small circle of people get to hang out at the Brady pub, put their feet up at Ejamis coffe table at the mansion and 'try' Sami's toothbrush ..........

If I can view FL videos when they're posted? A good question.... If I only knew what a FL video is???????!!!

#30   2013/07/12 04:25PM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

All that Passion!

All that Love!

All that Need!

All that Chemistry!

Seattle, Washington... I've never been there, but it must be nice because I've seen most of California and that was really something

Private tours at the Days set.... I guess that means that you've got to know or be related to someone who works there??!!!!!........ Just a small circle of people get to hang out at the Brady pub, put their feet up at Ejamis coffe table at the mansion and 'try' Sami's toothbrush ..........

If I can view FL videos when they're posted? A good question.... If I only knew what a FL video is???????!!!

Forbidden Love is an EJami fan website. It is all things EJami! They usually post all EJami videos by the end of the day. Seattle is beautiful...in the summer. I wish they did have tours of the Days set. That would be so cool!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list