List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will the Phoenix Rise again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will the Phoenix Rise again

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/10 11:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 03:14PM, Views: 794, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/11 11:59AM
    Re: Will the Phoenix Rise again
    holdingonfor...

That would probably never happen.....too many people
    would have heart problems and such if they couldn't
    get their fix.

It would be great....wouldn't it!!

#12   2013/07/11 12:04PM
    mille

Quote holdingonfordearlife: That would probably never happen.....too many people
    would have heart problems and such if they couldn't
    get their fix.

It would be great....wouldn't it!!

Yes, if the character William goes to jail, many would be broken hearted.

#13   2013/07/11 12:27PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote Soapnexis: Of coure he will. That is why he is the Phoenix. He will provide the evidence that sends Will to jail, which is how Chandler leaves by the end of the year.Will goes to prison. That breaks up Ejami once again and the story goes on and on and on and on and on.....

The breakup of Ejami, sounds good to me. Saying that, I hope that's not how will leaves Salem.

"Break up" of EJAMI......guess you haven't watched todays show!

#14   2013/07/11 01:50PM
    mille

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Soapnexis: Of coure he will. That is why he is the Phoenix. He will provide the evidence that sends Will to jail, which is how Chandler leaves by the end of the year.Will goes to prison. That breaks up Ejami once again and the story goes on and on and on and on and on.....

The breakup of Ejami, sounds good to me. Saying that, I hope that's not how will leaves Salem.

Lol, I watched today! Put my my own spin on the posters post. I'm sure you knew it. want to go for 2 out of 3. Lol,

#15   2013/07/11 02:10PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille:

Lol, I watched today! Put my my own spin on the posters post. I'm sure you knew it. want to go for 2 out of 3. Lol,

I don't understand 2 out of 3?

#16   2013/07/11 03:07PM
    Rosieroserson

How is Will going to prison ever going to break up Ejami? Even if Steffy provided the evidence?! And can he really cough up what is needed to send Will behind bars? One would believe that he's got everything locked up at a safe deposit box or somewhere at the mansion. Elvis said that he was in total control now....... Of everything!

#17   2013/07/11 03:14PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

How is Will going to prison ever going to break up Ejami? Even if Steffy provided the evidence?! And can he really cough up what is needed to send Will behind bars? One would believe that he's got everything locked up at a safe deposit box or somewhere at the mansion. Elvis said that he was in total control now....... Of everything!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list