List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will the Phoenix Rise again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will the Phoenix Rise again

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/10 11:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 03:14PM, Views: 795, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/10 11:08PM
    Will the Phoenix Rise again
    wwwwww

Will Stefano rise again. He doesn't seem like he'd done yet. I think he knew exactly what EJ was doing. How do you all think he will get revenge on EJ. I think he will give the evidence of Will shooting EJ to the police. Could he possibly make EJ choose between Will going to jail or giving him back his company. I'd like to see him choose his company and Will ends up going to jail. It would make the story more interesting.

#2   2013/07/11 02:48AM
    Re: Will the Phoenix Rise again
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww: Will Stefano rise again. He doesn't seem like he'd done yet. I think he knew exactly what EJ was doing. How do you all think he will get revenge on EJ. I think he will give the evidence of Will shooting EJ to the police. Could he possibly make EJ choose between Will going to jail or giving him back his company. I'd like to see him choose his company and Will ends up going to jail. It would make the story more interesting.

Or---for another possible twist---see #26 of "This Show Sucks."

#3   2013/07/11 02:54AM
    mille

Quote wwwwww: Will Stefano rise again. He doesn't seem like he'd done yet. I think he knew exactly what EJ was doing. How do you all think he will get revenge on EJ. I think he will give the evidence of Will shooting EJ to the police. Could he possibly make EJ choose between Will going to jail or giving him back his company. I'd like to see him choose his company and Will ends up going to jail. It would make the story more interesting.

But of course! Stefano has always been presented with challenging circumstances ( mostly of his own doing). Saying that, this temporary set back has given him IMO, new life, which is definitly not good for Elvis or anyone that he cares about.

#4   2013/07/11 05:18AM
    sharon n nic...

This story will play out like this......

EJ is mad.

Takes company from Father.

Father is happy that EJ is his Fathers son.

Fathers gets mad.

They both fight.

Than they make up.

#5   2013/07/11 09:42AM
    Hard hat

Quote mille:

But of course! Stefano has always been presented with challenging circumstances ( mostly of his own doing). Saying that, this temporary set back has given him IMO, new life, which is definitly not good for Elvis or anyone that he cares about.

I think Stefano plays the best part,and so well .He is a true mafia don,love his accent,much better than his son's.Stefano will come out on top ,and Ej will be running
    scared like he always is .Hope Sami runs off with him this time.(Ej) I mean

#6   2013/07/11 09:52AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: This story will play out like this......

EJ is mad.

Fathers gets mad.

They both fight.

Than they make up.

Yesssss, let's hope it'll play out like this, Sharon n nic
    We all know that Steffy loves to set people up....... Maybe this is some of his doing and it went too far before he could stop it?! He should be proud of Elvis though! I think Steffy loves the ranting and all that goes with it.

#7   2013/07/11 11:27AM
    Soapnexis

Of coure he will. That is why he is the Phoenix. He will provide the evidence that sends Will to jail, which is how Chandler leaves by the end of the year.Will goes to prison. That breaks up Ejami once again and the story goes on and on and on and on and on.....

#8   2013/07/11 11:32AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: This story will play out like this......

EJ is mad.

Fathers gets mad.

They both fight.

Than they make up.

Yesssss, let's hope it'll play out like this, Sharon n nic
    We all know that Steffy loves to set people up....... Maybe this is some of his doing and it went too far before he could stop it?! He should be proud of Elvis though! I think Steffy loves the ranting and all that goes with it.

I think Steffy will be very proud of his son.

#9   2013/07/11 11:33AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote mille:

I think Stefano plays the best part,and so well .He is a true mafia don,love his accent,much better than his son's.Stefano will come out on top ,and Ej will be running
    scared like he always is .Hope Sami runs off with him this time.(Ej) I mean

EJ running into Sami's arms.....I love it!

#10   2013/07/11 11:51AM
    mille

Quote Soapnexis: Of coure he will. That is why he is the Phoenix. He will provide the evidence that sends Will to jail, which is how Chandler leaves by the end of the year.Will goes to prison. That breaks up Ejami once again and the story goes on and on and on and on and on.....

The breakup of Ejami, sounds good to me. Saying that, I hope that's not how will leaves Salem.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list