List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami jealous

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami jealous

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/10 09:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 03:05AM, Views: 230, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/07/10 09:28PM
    Sami jealous
    wwwwww

Sami was obviously jealous today when Kate told her to go home to EJ and her kids and she would take care of Rafe. I'm having a hard time telling how EJ feels about Sami still having feelings for Rafe. When Kate and Sami was arguing he looked sad and now he tells her to go see Rafe wake up and he's not bothered by her feelings. Even Stefano asked him if he's bothered how much she is willing to sacrifice for Rafe. I always thought Sami would be like Caroline and she will end up choosing Rafe in the end. It's boring but the writers like that couple for some reason.

#2   2013/07/10 09:32PM
    Re: Sami jealous
    wwwwww

On a side note did anyone enjoy that scene where Rafe was dreaming while he's in a coma of him and Kate in bed and Stefano is angry and attacks him best scene I like Stefano attacking Rafe.

#3   2013/07/11 03:05AM
    Re: Sami jealous
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww: Sami was obviously jealous today when Kate told her to go home to EJ and her kids and she would take care of Rafe. I'm having a hard time telling how EJ feels about Sami still having feelings for Rafe. When Kate and Sami was arguing he looked sad and now he tells her to go see Rafe wake up and he's not bothered by her feelings. Even Stefano asked him if he's bothered how much she is willing to sacrifice for Rafe. I always thought Sami would be like Caroline and she will end up choosing Rafe in the end. It's boring but the writers like that couple for some reason.

Of course, Sami harbors some jealous feelings regarding her former love interests. Under all her storm and bluster she is really insecure and lacking in self-esteem. (She alwys needs a man to bail her out of the messes she has created. It is quite normal for her not to be comfortable knowing that any other woman has taken her place with one of her exes. Instead of being happy with her own new love interest, she is bound to resent knowing smeone else could take her place. So, whether it is Kate (with Rafe),or--in the past-- Lucas (with his ex-fiance), Carrie (with Austin), or Nicole (with EJ), Sami has got to feel the sting of jealousy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list