List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Should EJ watch out for Victor Kiriakis?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should EJ watch out for Victor Kiriakis?

Started by fadingrose at 2013/07/10 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 04:18PM, Views: 1175, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/11 07:02AM
    Re: Should EJ watch out for Victor Kiriakis?
    stjarna

Quote tariro: Victor Kiriakis was destroyed the day they decided to pair him with that Naggie creature ,now he is just a pale snarky shadow of his former self . Now Philip would be interesting .

thanks for the laugh - Naggie creature!!! I can't stand the woman!!!

anyway, both Victor and Stefano's days are done - let the young ones reign and do whatever they will do.
    Phillip should come back and go against EJ - just so we have drama, ...wonder whose side Justin would be on?!

#12   2013/07/11 07:16AM
    zuzu61

Watching the peace between the 2 families with EJ and Justin working together combining their powers. WOW!!

BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!!

Here comes THE ULTIMATE WAR for POWER!!!!

Ciara Horton-Kiriakis vs Sydney Brady-DiMera in a few years. Both with the Horton-Brady Blood, but the Ultimate Kiriakis-DiMera blood competing.
    NOT evil.
    But vicious in protecting their Empires and Competing in WHO will rule the business world and who will be the next Ultimate POWER!?!?

This is JMO of what I'd like to see.

#13   2013/07/11 07:21AM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote tariro: Victor Kiriakis was destroyed the day they decided to pair him with that Naggie creature ,now he is just a pale snarky shadow of his former self . Now Philip would be interesting .

anyway, both Victor and Stefano's days are done - let the young ones reign and do whatever they will do.
    Phillip should come back and go against EJ - just so we have drama, ...wonder whose side Justin would be on?!

VERY interesting..Who's would Justin side with??? About the time we think we have DiMera-Kiriakis PEACE.. Here comes PHILLIP!!

#14   2013/07/11 08:03AM
    zuzu61

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna:

VERY interesting..Who's would Justin side with??? About the time we think we have DiMera-Kiriakis PEACE.. Here comes PHILLIP!!

correction:
    Who's would?? lol
    Who would Justin ....??

#15   2013/07/11 04:11PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote fadingrose: Wouldn't it add another exciting twist if Victor (who also seems to always know what's going on in everyone's personal or business life) executed a coup that captured all the DiMera assets that Ej has worked so hard to control? After all, while Justin was helping EJ oust Steffy, he certainly learned sme important details about all of the DiMera dealings. (Maybe he's been plotting to help Victor all along with that valuable knowledge. And we all know how long the DiMera/Kiriakis feud has been going on....)

Not interested.....

#16   2013/07/11 04:13PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days: Seriously doubt Victor will care and quite frankly what would be in it for him. He would risk retaliation and that ended very badly for him the last time he tried. Besides that he has been neutralized by Maggie and quite frankly he mostly wants to retire.

Brady is just plain stupid and could not pull it off if he wanted to. Adrienne would not have the ability to do anything other than whine.

Justin is absolutely to ethical (and quite frankly would be disbarred if he used anything he learned against EJ) and they have decided to make him friends with EJ. I am actually enjoying the EJ/Justin scenes. Lots of fun to see them working together. From what I have been reading they are going to be sharing a lot of scenes over the next couple of months.

Very well said, Moms Days!

#17   2013/07/11 04:18PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:

Philip vs EJ..... I'll be fine with that
    Victor Teddybear Kiriakis is done batteling for anything but a cup of coffee in the morning and a kiss from his Mary Poppins

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list