List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Should EJ watch out for Victor Kiriakis?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should EJ watch out for Victor Kiriakis?

Started by fadingrose at 2013/07/10 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 04:18PM, Views: 1111, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/10 07:19AM
    Should EJ watch out for Victor Kiriakis?
    fadingrose

Wouldn't it add another exciting twist if Victor (who also seems to always know what's going on in everyone's personal or business life) executed a coup that captured all the DiMera assets that Ej has worked so hard to control? After all, while Justin was helping EJ oust Steffy, he certainly learned sme important details about all of the DiMera dealings. (Maybe he's been plotting to help Victor all along with that valuable knowledge. And we all know how long the DiMera/Kiriakis feud has been going on....)

#2   2013/07/10 09:09AM
    Re: Should EJ watch out for Victor Kiriakis?
    flightygirl

Quote fadingrose: Wouldn't it add another exciting twist if Victor (who also seems to always know what's going on in everyone's personal or business life) executed a coup that captured all the DiMera assets that Ej has worked so hard to control? After all, while Justin was helping EJ oust Steffy, he certainly learned sme important details about all of the DiMera dealings. (Maybe he's been plotting to help Victor all along with that valuable knowledge. And we all know how long the DiMera/Kiriakis feud has been going on....)

I am all for if Philip comes back to run the family business!

#3   2013/07/10 09:41AM
    mama rosa

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose: Wouldn't it add another exciting twist if Victor (who also seems to always know what's going on in everyone's personal or business life) executed a coup that captured all the DiMera assets that Ej has worked so hard to control? After all, while Justin was helping EJ oust Steffy, he certainly learned sme important details about all of the DiMera dealings. (Maybe he's been plotting to help Victor all along with that valuable knowledge. And we all know how long the DiMera/Kiriakis feud has been going on....)

Hi "Guys"!

Yes! That is what I too have been hoping for the Next Generation!!,Philip has to be the Kiriakis front man!
    Maybe he'll come back with Melanie?...Alone I don't care,just so he comes back!!
    Justin can't be that guy,conflicked of interest!,.But,Maybe Adrienne will go after the New DiMera's{Wells and Sami I mean} after she finds that recording on her phone!...LOL..

#4   2013/07/10 02:29PM
    sharon n nic...

Not interested.....

#5   2013/07/10 02:37PM
    fadingrose

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote flightygirl:

Hi "Guys"!

Yes! That is what I too have been hoping for the Next Generation!!,Philip has to be the Kiriakis front man!
    Maybe he'll come back with Melanie?...Alone I don't care,just so he comes back!!
    Justin can't be that guy,conflicked of interest!,.But,Maybe Adrienne will go after the New DiMera's{Wells and Sami I mean} after she finds that recording on her phone!...LOL..

Yes, Yes! Bring back Philip. Ven better have him rconciled with Chloe and Parker, who we now discover was really HIS son. It's time to renew the Kiriakis-DiMera battles...

#6   2013/07/10 05:13PM
    boots 23

Yes. Victor will get even.

#7   2013/07/11 06:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Victor's time has come and gone.

I am not worried. I don't even think Justin would cross any lines but his wench of wife might try something.

NOW Philip would be interesting.

Brady doesn't have the brains or the balls.

#8   2013/07/11 06:42AM
    Moms Days

Seriously doubt Victor will care and quite frankly what would be in it for him. He would risk retaliation and that ended very badly for him the last time he tried. Besides that he has been neutralized by Maggie and quite frankly he mostly wants to retire.

Brady is just plain stupid and could not pull it off if he wanted to. Adrienne would not have the ability to do anything other than whine.

Justin is absolutely to ethical (and quite frankly would be disbarred if he used anything he learned against EJ) and they have decided to make him friends with EJ. I am actually enjoying the EJ/Justin scenes. Lots of fun to see them working together. From what I have been reading they are going to be sharing a lot of scenes over the next couple of months.

#9   2013/07/11 06:44AM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: Victor's time has come and gone.

I am not worried. I don't even think Justin would cross any lines but his wench of wife might try something.

NOW Philip would be interesting.

Brady doesn't have the brains or the balls.

Even though I like both Actors and would find it almost too sad to see either of them leave Days for good, I agree Victor and Stefano's DAYS of Power has come and gone.

I've been wondering IF Stefano and Victor doesn't TEAM UP to take on EJ and Justin!! You talk about a Twist!!

Talk about a war.. But Pleasing to both "Daddies" in the end to know they have Ultimately Succeeded in Bringing up their SONS to take over their Empires.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 06:47AM
    #10   2013/07/11 06:57AM
    tariro

Victor Kiriakis was destroyed the day they decided to pair him with that Naggie creature ,now he is just a pale snarky shadow of his former self . Now Philip would be interesting .

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list