List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will this triangle ever end

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will this triangle ever end

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/09 11:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 08:39AM, Views: 935, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/09 11:03PM
    Will this triangle ever end
    wwwwww

Will the EJ Rafe Sami triangle ever end. I hope EJ wins but honestly it's been going on so long I'm getting to the point that I don't really care. I know Sami said she loves EJ but she still has scenes with Rafe. I wish Ken Corday would just tell the writers which couple to write for rather it be Ejami Safe or even Lumi and that's who' story they write for and Sami is just friends with the other two. I think this story has officially beat the Bo Hope and Billie triangle.

#2   2013/07/10 02:45AM
    Re: Will this triangle ever end
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww: Will the EJ Rafe Sami triangle ever end. I hope EJ wins but honestly it's been going on so long I'm getting to the point that I don't really care. I know Sami said she loves EJ but she still has scenes with Rafe. I wish Ken Corday would just tell the writers which couple to write for rather it be Ejami Safe or even Lumi and that's who' story they write for and Sami is just friends with the other two. I think this story has officially beat the Bo Hope and Billie triangle.

Sami had a scene with Rafe two days ago because EJ litterally showed her out of the mansion. He needed scheeming time with Justin and witnessing Rafe's awakening wasn't even in her thoughts! Sami is so happy with EJ that's she's almost forgotten about coma Cop. This lame triangle is officially over and most Ejami's seem to acknowledge that!

#3   2013/07/10 04:29AM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote wwwwww: Will the EJ Rafe Sami triangle ever end. I hope EJ wins but honestly it's been going on so long I'm getting to the point that I don't really care. I know Sami said she loves EJ but she still has scenes with Rafe. I wish Ken Corday would just tell the writers which couple to write for rather it be Ejami Safe or even Lumi and that's who' story they write for and Sami is just friends with the other two. I think this story has officially beat the Bo Hope and Billie triangle.

Sami had a scene with Rafe two days ago because EJ litterally showed her out of the mansion. He needed scheeming time with Justin and witnessing Rafe's awakening wasn't even in her thoughts! Sami is so happy with EJ that's she's almost forgotten about coma Cop. This lame triangle is officially over and most Ejami's seem to acknowledge that!

I believe that even many Rafe fans like myself feel that the Ejami/Safe triangle is over. The Ejami group is celebrating, which is no surprize. However, we all should remember that in the forty-plus years of DAYS there is hardly ever a happy ending that lasts forever. The suspense of watching shocking break-ups and hoping that the damage will be repaired is one of the reasons we all keep watching, sometimes for years and years and years. So be prepared for future bubble-breakiing. There are so many possible dangers ahead for Ejami, and few of that necessarily involve Rafe.

#4   2013/07/10 06:11AM
    Rosieroserson

There's definately some truth to that,fadingrose!
    As for the Ejami's, we've waited 7 years for EJ and Sami to reunite in a proper way. We're not too fond of Rafe for several reasons. The first thing I reacted to was when the writers let him 'hijack' Sami at a time they could've chosen to reunite Ejami. I guess GT's friendship with GG played a huge role in this. Or maybe it's just a speculation?! Someone didn't want Ejami to be an item, that's for sure! Even if Ejami won't stay together 4 ever, in my heart they're the end game, I'm just going to enjoy, enjoy and enjoy this magic as long as possible....... Didn't you have the soap of your life when Safe was on every day ( it seemed like that to me) for 3 years?!

Anyway I'm glad we can discuss these matters civily, and that we're all done with this specific triangle!

#5   2013/07/10 06:23AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I believe that even many Rafe fans like myself feel that the Ejami/Safe triangle is over. The Ejami group is celebrating, which is no surprize. However, we all should remember that in the forty-plus years of DAYS there is hardly ever a happy ending that lasts forever. The suspense of watching shocking break-ups and hoping that the damage will be repaired is one of the reasons we all keep watching, sometimes for years and years and years. So be prepared for future bubble-breakiing. There are so many possible dangers ahead for Ejami, and few of that necessarily involve Rafe.

I'm just so one track Ejami minded right now. I feel the writers (?) have made a mockery out of us for so many years that I'm not sure I'll 'survive' an Ejami breakup!

#6   2013/07/11 04:19AM
    Rosieroserson

Now that I finally got to watch yesterday's episode, I'm seriously doubting the writers willingness to give up on this triangle!
    I love Sami flaws and all, but today she was close to stupid. Talking to a man coming out of a coma as if he needed an update of everything that has happened in Salem since he went down The fact that that man was her annoying ex made it worse! That Gabi and Kate blames Sami for everything is not a surprise , but that Sami is mad at EJ for not letting her in on the empire take over....... that's beyond crazy! If Sami knew anyting she'd spell it out to everyone........

Writers, please!!!!! I want the fire spitting Sami back...... the one that tells Kabiron to shut the h up....... The one that runs home to EJ in excitement when he informs her that he's in charge of the Dimera enterprises ......
    Isn't that all she ever wanted......... and yet she's mad he didn't let her in on it! What a beautiful portrait of Ejami

#7   2013/07/11 05:52AM
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson: Now that I finally got to watch yesterday's episode, I'm seriously doubting the writers willingness to give up on this triangle!
    I love Sami flaws and all, but today she was close to stupid. Talking to a man coming out of a coma as if he needed an update of everything that has happened in Salem since he went down The fact that that man was her annoying ex made it worse! That Gabi and Kate blames Sami for everything is not a surprise , but that Sami is mad at EJ for not letting her in on the empire take over....... that's beyond crazy! If Sami knew anyting she'd spell it out to everyone........

Writers, please!!!!! I want the fire spitting Sami back...... the one that tells Kabiron to shut the h up....... The one that runs home to EJ in excitement when he informs her that he's in charge of the Dimera enterprises ......
    Isn't that all she ever wanted......... and yet she's mad he didn't let her in on it! What a beautiful portrait of Ejami

I want that Sami back also...not some whiney baby talking "I was using my indoor voice" thing.
    The whole thing with Kate and Gabi with Sami at the hospital is just too much...neither has enough sense to not spit into the wind!
    And again with Kate and Gabi being the GOOD ones...REALLY???

#8   2013/07/11 06:50AM
    Moms Days

I think Ken Corday loves to have triangles. He is very old school and even said in his article that the other producers and writers often have to reign him back in and often convince him that his favorite soapy stuff was good 10 years ago but not now. The ratings are going up and the current writers are so interesting for the most part. They have definitely shaken things up. I think the triangle is coming to an end but like with what they did to Ejami fans for 7 years the writers do like to throw the "ousted" fan group a bone from time to time to keep them on the hook.

#9   2013/07/11 04:37PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days: I think Ken Corday loves to have triangles. He is very old school and even said in his article that the other producers and writers often have to reign him back in and often convince him that his favorite soapy stuff was good 10 years ago but not now. The ratings are going up and the current writers are so interesting for the most part. They have definitely shaken things up. I think the triangle is coming to an end but like with what they did to Ejami fans for 7 years the writers do like to throw the "ousted" fan group a bone from time to time to keep them on the hook.

Really? I didn't know that! Corday must be glad to have all these new school writers on his team....... People who obviously understand what the fans want...... at least some of the time!

#10   2013/07/12 07:14AM
    mille

Lol, triangles will always have a place on soap operas. If it's not Rafe or Lucas coming between E/S, it will be someone else.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list