List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Johnny got his wish

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Johnny got his wish

Started by ejami2012 at 2013/07/09 10:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 03:43AM, Views: 307, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/07/09 10:13PM
    Johnny got his wish
    ejami2012

They are no longer living in Nono's house. They can be a family in their mansion.

#2   2013/07/09 10:54PM
    Re: Johnny got his wish
    wwwwww

Quote ejami2012: They are no longer living in Nono's house. They can be a family in their mansion.

Yeah for now but I think Stefano has got something up his sleeve if all the other great characters couldn't take him down I doubt EJ will but I don't think Stefano will want the company back I think since EJ took what was most important to him he is going to take what is most important to EJ. I think he's going to force Sami to break up with EJ because he's got two things on her the evidence against Will and possibly the video of Sami attacking Bernard. This will do two things I think make EJ as evil as Stefano and it will show just how much Sami loves EJ by fighting for hm.

#3   2013/07/10 02:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012: They are no longer living in Nono's house. They can be a family in their mansion.

What a "family"! Are we even sure the kids are living in the mansion? We never see them there. Maybe they're kept hidden away in the attic, so they don't get in the way of their parents' schemes? I'm sure the writers could find a way to insert a scene or two with the "happy family" once in a while... Seems to me that fans on both sides of the Ejami-Safe fence would enjoy seeing that. (Or maybe they'll suddenly pop up as teenagers--it won't be the first time that's happened on DAYS.)

#4   2013/07/10 03:43AM
    dazgonby

[quote]Quote fadingrose: [quote]Quote ejami2012: They are no longer living in Nono's house. They can be a family in their mansion.[/quote]

What a "family"! Are we even sure the kids are living in the mansion? We never see them there. Maybe they're kept hidden away in the attic, so they don't get in the way of their parents' schemes? I'm sure the writers could find a way to insert a scene or two with the "happy family" once in a while... Seems to me that fans on both sides of the Ejami-Safe fence would enjoy seeing that. (Or maybe they'll suddenly pop up as teenagers--it won't be the first time that's happened on DAYS.)[/quote]

Just happened with JJ!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list