List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jeannie Theresa Donovan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeannie Theresa Donovan

Started by Adaysfan at 2013/07/09 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/13 06:28AM, Views: 6239, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/14 09:40AM
    Re: Jeannie Theresa Donovan
    allmylovingdays

Quote deidnbella:
    Quote leighbenton: Theresa is just like so many characters they bring back. Remember Chelsea, Melanie, Jeremy and maybe even Kimberly back in the day? Old formula: they bring back a family character, make them a bad boy or girl and we watch them turn their life around.

I think JJ and Theresa will stir up trouble together and just when Anne is going to bust them or somehow frame Jenn for their bad deeds, will band together to save Jenn. It will take 6 - 12 months for the storyline to play out. JMO. They love to throw Jenn into turmoil. What's next, making her go blind alah Mary Ingalls?

When I read your first paragraph, I felt like you were taking the words right out of my mouth! Then I also wanted to add - PARTY GIRL - Melanie.... From bad to good, even though she wasn't an old charactor...

Hmmmm I should have continued reading the thread. Interesting. I forgot about how they brought Melanie on

#22   2013/07/14 02:10PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Adaysfan: In 1987, Kimberly and Shane finally wed after learning that Andrew (Kimberly's child) was Shane's and not Victor's. However, their happiness was short-lived as Shane's illegitimate daughter Eve caused trouble and caused Kim to miscarry. By August, 1988, Eve and Kim had reconciled and became close, but Shane was thought to be dead following an explosion. Kim was devastated and in her vulnerable state, succumbed to the advances of Cal Winters. Cal Winters turned out to be a psycho and kidnapped Kim shortly after Shane returned. Shane rescued Kimberly, but their newfound happiness was short-lived when Kim learned she was pregnant again. Kimberly and Shane were tricked into believing Cal was the child's father and separated shortly before Kim gave birth to Jeannie in 1990. Later, Kim and Shane divorced and he began a relationship with Kimberly's sister, Kayla. In 1991, Cal eventually returned and took both Kim and Kayla hostage, but they were eventually rescued by Shane, Roman, and John.

I'm a Days viewer from 2005, and the only ones I recognise on this long list of names are Kayla, Roman and John. When is this Jeannie Theresa Donovan appearing on the show?

#23   2013/07/18 08:19PM
    allmylovingdays

So does anyone like this girl yet??

#24   2013/08/02 01:22PM
    allmylovingdays

So how did Teresa know that DrFEELGOOD likes his women in hospital gowns

#25   2013/08/03 10:33AM
    daysforever

Quote fadingrose: Theresa is annoying already. Even if she were not, wasn't it kind of insensitive of Kayla to just hire her without preparing Jennifer? No excuse that it was a favor to her sister Kim--especially considering their not-so-perfect history.

Sad to say that Kayla has become an insensitive person.

#26   2013/08/03 12:25PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: So how did Teresa know that DrFEELGOOD likes his women in hospital gowns

good point. lol

#27   2013/08/04 08:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote daysforever:
    Quote fadingrose: Theresa is annoying already. Even if she were not, wasn't it kind of insensitive of Kayla to just hire her without preparing Jennifer? No excuse that it was a favor to her sister Kim--especially considering their not-so-perfect history.

Sad to say that Kayla has become an insensitive person.

I think now we all know that Kayla, Eric, Roman, Caroline and Jenn know that Jeanie was hired as a favor and this is her last chance, now the same can't be said about those like Daniel, JJ, Abigail, Sami maybe Hope do they all know that she is living in Salem and this is her last chance to get it right from the family Donovan/Brady??

#28   2013/08/04 02:44PM
    Shannon

Is there a reason she keeps dodging HR dept? HELLO....that's the first place to go LOL HR paperwork= paycheck! Makes me wonder if she is up to something else as well...... sneaky sneaky. I like her tho! At least she can act!!

- Shannon

#29   2013/08/05 05:22AM
    allmylovingdays

someone should tweet Jen Lilley why is she ducking from HR, she is always tweeting -and to me right now she is like the biggest PR person for her character and the SHOW!

#30   2013/12/11 05:42AM
    allmylovingdays

I started to hate this character so much but yesterday -I watched this on soapnet and I was cheering her on. She is the voice of the audience when it comes to our hate our utter and complete hate of Jenny.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list