List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jeannie Theresa Donovan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeannie Theresa Donovan

Started by Adaysfan at 2013/07/09 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/13 06:28AM, Views: 6774, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/10 02:18PM
    Re: Jeannie Theresa Donovan
    fadingrose

Quote CindyHaskins: All theresa is nothing but a useless character that should have never been casted to begin with.and why not bring back hope's son shawn douglas brady who still has alot of story to be told.

I definitely second that!

#12   2013/07/10 06:30PM
    Kelby

Back when the show was still awesome! Miss those DAYS!

#13   2013/07/11 06:39AM
    allmylovingdays

I put this on the Chrissi Jeannie Theresa Donovan thread. This explains JJ and Teresa to me

so they can make her into what I heard on Hoda & Kathy last weeks today show

news.yahoo.com/narcissistic-broke-6-other-ways-describe-millennial-generation-07... />

the first paragraph has me thinking THIS IS EXACTLY what the writers are going for....

This new generation of adults — portrayed most recently in HBO's Girls — has proved quite difficult to define, but not for lack of trying
    Who are the Millennials? Aside from being born in the 1980s and 1990s, they comprise a generation that continues to elude a neat definition. With the popularity of HBO's Girls, whose main character thinks she's the voice of this new generation ("Or at least a voice. Of a generation."), Millennials have come under renewed focus in the media, among the literati, and in the boardrooms of marketers trying to pinpoint what this demographic wants.

#14   2013/07/11 06:43PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote the girl is HOT: I agree that it is an agent, and just pretending to be a low class biotch. it makes for interesting S/L

I like that idea!

#15   2013/07/11 07:34PM
    zuzu61

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote the girl is HOT: I agree that it is an agent, and just pretending to be a low class biotch. it makes for interesting S/L

I like that idea!

Makes you wonder when she still had 3 "hand-rolled" ones today!! Didn't smoke any the night before?!? HMMM ???

I'm not convinced that both JJ & JT are worth my time & Days $$$..
    AND.. Do I think she can act? Hmmm?? Not sure about that one either.
    SO far?? NO! JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 07:36PM
    #16   2013/07/12 04:45AM
    mama rosa

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote CindyHaskins: All theresa is nothing but a useless character that should have never been casted to begin with.and why not bring back hope's son shawn douglas brady who still has alot of story to be told.

Hi "Guys"!

Yes!Ditto!!.. That is completly spot on!...
    We never heard squat about Kim and Shane for years,...and now She shows up?,..
    Frankly,are we really expected to care,?!,....
    Now on the other hand we have Shawn!,..
    Shawn with his own Life/History on the show and he has a real parent on the show!...Hope should be reunited with Shawn and Belle,Clair!
    They could have aged Clair they did it with everyone else!
    Shawn coming home,would have made a lot more sense,JMO!

Now on to Theresa...
    First I have to say,..
    I think Jenifer just put the nail in Annes hand,the nail being Theresa,the hammer is Jack!..LOL
    I bet you anything,that Theresa makes a point of saying something negitive about Jenifer to Anne,..She want to see if they are rivals or if what Jenifer said is true,Not to make an enemy with Anne......To A trouble maker like Theresa that Shouts Ali!!..Between the two of them Jenifer could really feel stressed!...

And why is it that, Now we see that Jenifer isn't the complete idiot we have been led to believe all these months!!....Why is it see can see through Theresa enough to know something isn't on the up and up with her,and she knows she's trouble using her instinces!..You would think that after she smells of pot smoke on her clothes and hair,because she smoked a joint before work, The smell would walf in that disenfected Hospital..Jenifer should wonder what Jack and Theresa have in common,that's right Pot!...Now if she could just,take off the blinders, flip that into a male version namely Jack....and then Jen will know why they hang out together!...Wakey,wakey Jen!

Theresa didn't like being told what the rules are around the hospital, Or about Jack!,...I don't see her walking away from a free toke,or her ticket to a supply...Just saying....She is coming across as if she has already lost her way,defient,cocky,eyerolling,mouthy....She does remind me of a young Kim and Sami...She's got that Brady Irish Blood!..LOL

Since Grandma Caroline has seen her over the years,why hasn't she mentioned Theresa's state to anyone over the years?...
    Has Kim kept it quiet?...And If it was Kims idea for her to go back to Salem,What for?..
    Was it a choice of Salem or Rehab??..
    Did Shane get her out of trouble using his ISA statis??...
    Could Theresa have been looking at some kind of detention??.
    Is Kim going to come to Salem and warn everyone just what Theresa is all about??...

Then on the other hand is she undercover?...
    Does Grandma know?...Is it hush,hush?..Did she forget?...
    Is Theresa playing the part,and only holding what she gets as evedence?..Unless she has to smoke?...Like Billie?.LOL
    Could she be there to Bust the drug ring in Salem?
    Could Theresa just be using Jack to meet the dealer,that Rorrie goes too?...
    Is Theresa using Jenifer to help her cover to bust her son??Is Jack collateral damage?..

See ya Later,Everyone! Have a Happy Day!!

#17   2013/07/12 09:41AM
    leighbenton

Theresa is just like so many characters they bring back. Remember Chelsea, Melanie, Jeremy and maybe even Kimberly back in the day? Old formula: they bring back a family character, make them a bad boy or girl and we watch them turn their life around.

I think JJ and Theresa will stir up trouble together and just when Anne is going to bust them or somehow frame Jenn for their bad deeds, will band together to save Jenn. It will take 6 - 12 months for the storyline to play out. JMO. They love to throw Jenn into turmoil. What's next, making her go blind alah Mary Ingalls?

#18   2013/07/12 11:33AM
    deidnbella

Quote leighbenton: Theresa is just like so many characters they bring back. Remember Chelsea, Melanie, Jeremy and maybe even Kimberly back in the day? Old formula: they bring back a family character, make them a bad boy or girl and we watch them turn their life around.

I think JJ and Theresa will stir up trouble together and just when Anne is going to bust them or somehow frame Jenn for their bad deeds, will band together to save Jenn. It will take 6 - 12 months for the storyline to play out. JMO. They love to throw Jenn into turmoil. What's next, making her go blind alah Mary Ingalls?

When I read your first paragraph, I felt like you were taking the words right out of my mouth! Then I also wanted to add - PARTY GIRL - Melanie.... From bad to good, even though she wasn't an old charactor...

#19   2013/07/12 12:08PM
    leighbenton

yeah Melanie......poster child for this story line. They bring on a child of a beloved character (Daniel and Carly) and we get to see her turn her life around.

They just did it again with Nick.

#20   2013/07/14 09:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote fadingrose:

Hi "Guys"!

Yes!Ditto!!.. That is completly spot on!...
    We never heard squat about Kim and Shane for years,...and now She shows up?,..
    Frankly,are we really expected to care,?!,....
    Now on the other hand we have Shawn!,..
    Shawn with his own Life/History on the show and he has a real parent on the show!...Hope should be reunited with Shawn and Belle,Clair!
    They could have aged Clair they did it with everyone else!
    Shawn coming home,would have made a lot more sense,JMO!

Now on to Theresa...
    First I have to say,..
    I think Jenifer just put the nail in Annes hand,the nail being Theresa,the hammer is Jack!..LOL
    I bet you anything,that Theresa makes a point of saying something negitive about Jenifer to Anne,..She want to see if they are rivals or if what Jenifer said is true,Not to make an enemy with Anne......To A trouble maker like Theresa that Shouts Ali!!..Between the two of them Jenifer could really feel stressed!...

And why is it that, Now we see that Jenifer isn't the complete idiot we have been led to believe all these months!!....Why is it see can see through Theresa enough to know something isn't on the up and up with her,and she knows she's trouble using her instinces!..You would think that after she smells of pot smoke on her clothes and hair,because she smoked a joint before work, The smell would walf in that disenfected Hospital..Jenifer should wonder what Jack and Theresa have in common,that's right Pot!...Now if she could just,take off the blinders, flip that into a male version namely Jack....and then Jen will know why they hang out together!...Wakey,wakey Jen!

Theresa didn't like being told what the rules are around the hospital, Or about Jack!,...I don't see her walking away from a free toke,or her ticket to a supply...Just saying....She is coming across as if she has already lost her way,defient,cocky,eyerolling,mouthy....She does remind me of a young Kim and Sami...She's got that Brady Irish Blood!..LOL

Since Grandma Caroline has seen her over the years,why hasn't she mentioned Theresa's state to anyone over the years?...
    Has Kim kept it quiet?...And If it was Kims idea for her to go back to Salem,What for?..
    Was it a choice of Salem or Rehab??..
    Did Shane get her out of trouble using his ISA statis??...
    Could Theresa have been looking at some kind of detention??.
    Is Kim going to come to Salem and warn everyone just what Theresa is all about??...

Then on the other hand is she undercover?...
    Does Grandma know?...Is it hush,hush?..Did she forget?...
    Is Theresa playing the part,and only holding what she gets as evedence?..Unless she has to smoke?...Like Billie?.LOL
    Could she be there to Bust the drug ring in Salem?
    Could Theresa just be using Jack to meet the dealer,that Rorrie goes too?...
    Is Theresa using Jenifer to help her cover to bust her son??Is Jack collateral damage?..

See ya Later,Everyone! Have a Happy Day!!

I wonder who hatches up,these plots.

I agree Shawn, belle and Claire would be more interesting then these two, it has to be that they wanted a teen set again. Not that 'call me Teresa like the saint' is a teenager. Nope nope nope

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list