List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jeannie Theresa Donovan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeannie Theresa Donovan

Started by Adaysfan at 2013/07/09 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/13 06:28AM, Views: 6436, Replies: 42
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/09 12:35PM
    Jeannie Theresa Donovan
    Adaysfan

In 1987, Kimberly and Shane finally wed after learning that Andrew (Kimberly's child) was Shane's and not Victor's. However, their happiness was short-lived as Shane's illegitimate daughter Eve caused trouble and caused Kim to miscarry. By August, 1988, Eve and Kim had reconciled and became close, but Shane was thought to be dead following an explosion. Kim was devastated and in her vulnerable state, succumbed to the advances of Cal Winters. Cal Winters turned out to be a psycho and kidnapped Kim shortly after Shane returned. Shane rescued Kimberly, but their newfound happiness was short-lived when Kim learned she was pregnant again. Kimberly and Shane were tricked into believing Cal was the child's father and separated shortly before Kim gave birth to Jeannie in 1990. Later, Kim and Shane divorced and he began a relationship with Kimberly's sister, Kayla. In 1991, Cal eventually returned and took both Kim and Kayla hostage, but they were eventually rescued by Shane, Roman, and John.

#2   2013/07/09 12:40PM
    Re: Jeannie Theresa Donovan
    allmylovingdays

Thanks for the bio

#3   2013/07/09 01:39PM
    mille

Quote Adaysfan: In 1987, Kimberly and Shane finally wed after learning that Andrew (Kimberly's child) was Shane's and not Victor's. However, their happiness was short-lived as Shane's illegitimate daughter Eve caused trouble and caused Kim to miscarry. By August, 1988, Eve and Kim had reconciled and became close, but Shane was thought to be dead following an explosion. Kim was devastated and in her vulnerable state, succumbed to the advances of Cal Winters. Cal Winters turned out to be a psycho and kidnapped Kim shortly after Shane returned. Shane rescued Kimberly, but their newfound happiness was short-lived when Kim learned she was pregnant again. Kimberly and Shane were tricked into believing Cal was the child's father and separated shortly before Kim gave birth to Jeannie in 1990. Later, Kim and Shane divorced and he began a relationship with Kimberly's sister, Kayla. In 1991, Cal eventually returned and took both Kim and Kayla hostage, but they were eventually rescued by Shane, Roman, and John.

Knew she was Kim and Shane's daughter, thought she would be working for Kate though. Thinking her new job is just a cover for something else. Maybe she's following in her dads footsteps.

#4   2013/07/10 06:22AM
    stjarna

So reminds me of Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks!

#5   2013/07/10 07:53AM
    mama rosa

So Jennie oops Theresa wants to get back to her roots eh!,...
    Well she has been there for a couple of days now and I see that she is Very much her Mothers Daughter!...She's come to Salem with a drug problem and she is a problem!..She's only one step away from landing with the wrong girls or recruiters,to be right where your Mother was a prostitute before Shane felt sorry for her and took her away to Change their lives...
    Doesn't Jenifer have enough problems with Jack?...and everyone knows,how much trouble he's being so why did they dump Teresa on Jenifer?..Oh,a young one for Jack to set up Daniel with!!..LOL
    Can you say 1988 All over again!...

Personally I had no use for Kim,and could care less about her kid!...Maybe if Eve came back it might help, liked Shane though...

#6   2013/07/10 09:00AM
    the girl is HOT

I agree that it is an agent, and just pretending to be a low class biotch. it makes for interesting S/L

#7   2013/07/10 09:08AM
    mama rosa

Quote the girl is HOT: I agree that it is an agent, and just pretending to be a low class biotch. it makes for interesting S/L

Hi The girl is HOT!

I sure hope she is Daddy's little ISA girl!..Like I mentioned in the Jack/Daniel thread...Otherwise it's just a gang of misfit kids getting into trouble,and causing chaos!
    And that equals a nothing story line....IMO
    Later!,...Have a Great Day!...

#8   2013/07/10 01:11PM
    dazgonby

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote the girl is HOT: I agree that it is an agent, and just pretending to be a low class biotch. it makes for interesting S/L

Hi The girl is HOT!

I sure hope she is Daddy's little ISA girl!..Like I mentioned in the Jack/Daniel thread...Otherwise it's just a gang of misfit kids getting into trouble,and causing chaos!
    And that equals a nothing story line....IMO
    Later!,...Have a Great Day!...

Totally agree with you mama!

#9   2013/07/10 01:41PM
    fadingrose

Theresa is annoying already. Even if she were not, wasn't it kind of insensitive of Kayla to just hire her without preparing Jennifer? No excuse that it was a favor to her sister Kim--especially considering their not-so-perfect history.

#10   2013/07/10 02:13PM
    CindyHaskins

All theresa is nothing but a useless character that should have never been casted to begin with.and why not bring back hope's son shawn douglas brady who still has alot of story to be told.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 02:16PM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list