List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Stefano Mysterious Phone call on his Jet

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefano Mysterious Phone call on his Jet

Started by stefenowon at 2013/07/08 05:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 12:19PM, Views: 558, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/08 05:03PM
    Stefano Mysterious Phone call on his Jet
    stefenowon

Stefano was on his Jet ( by the way he went on a plane to his mystery desination) anyway he says to the person on the other end of the phone
    It's best to leavr Elvis in the dark a little bit longer
    what do you think he meant???
    obviously we will not know for some timer...he did hint that he knew Justin was involved with EJ plan to take him down
    I think Stefano brought up all his company and now is the proud boss of EJ lol
    I see Cecelia was in Hong kong she went there 2 weeks earliar..Mr Shin is in Hong Kong...so was Stefano????? hmmmmmm

#2   2013/07/08 05:05PM
    Re: Stefano Mysterious Phone call on his Jet
    allmylovingdays

Quote stefenowon: Stefano was on his Jet ( by the way he went on a plane to his mystery desination) anyway he says to the person on the other end of the phone
    It's best to leavr Elvis in the dark a little bit longer
    what do you think he meant???
    obviously we will not know for some timer...he did hint that he knew Justin was involved with EJ plan to take him down
    I think Stefano brought up all his company and now is the proud boss of EJ lol
    I see Cecelia was in Hong kong she went there 2 weeks earliar..Mr Shin is in Hong Kong...so was Stefano????? hmmmmmm

My thoughts now exactly are Cecily and this Mr Shin working together????plus Stefano said life as we know it...........

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 05:06PM
    #3   2013/07/08 05:18PM
    miladytn

There have been very few times, if at all, on this show that Stefano was not one step ahead of everyone else. So I have a feeling that he knows very well what EJ is doing. Will he let EJ get away with it? I dunno. Maybe Stef wants to EJ think so for a while.

#4   2013/07/09 12:58AM
    IHeartLizzie

You know yes Stefano was wrong for what he did to EJ but 2 wrongs don't make a right and Ej is dead wrong. Except for that one time Stefano HAS ALWAYS been there for Ej when everyone was against him and when Sami would use him and abuse him and step on his heart and when she cold bloodily shot him in the head and went off to have sex with Rafe. Ej should have forgiven his dad and been the better person. My take is Stefano will laugh hug and kiss EJ and be proud of him for being just like his daddy and then warn him to never cross him again. I love EJ & Stefano as Father & son especially when they love eachother.

#5   2013/07/09 05:25AM
    allmylovingdays

IheartLizzie I like them as father and son as well but I don't think that Stefano will even release his old on DE unless it was taken from him. Just as Stefano was angry at EJ and this is the part I hate about Stefano he need EJ to be weaker then him. Why can't the be equals? But I digress what I started to say was the one time Stefano found out about EJ actually tricking him about Sydney's kidnapping -he was angry and he had to make EJ feel his wraith and then he turned around and told him 'how proud he was and that it showed his true DiMera blood' so why can't Stefano feel that way after, since he wasn't going to share the power the only way to gain some was to take it.

#6   2013/07/09 05:25AM
    allmylovingdays

IheartLizzie I like them as father and son as well but I don't think that Stefano will even release his old on DE unless it was taken from him. Just as Stefano was angry at EJ and this is the part I hate about Stefano he need EJ to be weaker then him. Why can't the be equals? But I digress what I started to say was the one time Stefano found out about EJ actually tricking him about Sydney's kidnapping -he was angry and he had to make EJ feel his wraith and then he turned around and told him 'how proud he was and that it showed his true DiMera blood' so why can't Stefano feel that way after, since he wasn't going to share the power the only way to gain some was to take it.

#7   2013/07/09 12:19PM
    allmylovingdays

once again Stefano was surprised. He never expected that his board would go against him.

He is out for blood

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list