List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The official end of safe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The official end of safe

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/08 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 05:22PM, Views: 1413, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/09 06:45AM
    Re: The official end of safe
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Well as much as I like the character Rafe, I don't want him back with Samantha. But Elvis and Samantha are "FAR" from the end game. His faaatha will see to that. And since Samantha Jean Brady dose not think before she reacts, Stefano will use her like a puppet, pulling her strings anyway he wants too!

Steffy could definately be a challenge. But I think Ejami is so aware of him and his ways that they've prepared themselves better this time. Even the impulsive and sensitive Samantha. They also know and love eachother with fewer secrets between them than before! I really wonder if EJ's attemt to get rid of his father and taking over his empire will succeed?! Steffy is a cunning man...... smart to the fingertips.....he also taught EJ everything he knows....... And Samantha is a force to be reconed with!

As for Safe, I don't see a future for them. Why can't Rafe get Carrie or someone similar?! It's obvious that they've got the right chemistry!

Many Ejamis believe that Carrie is the right one for Rafe. What do you think?

If Carrie was suppose to be Rafe's true love then why did he give it up so easily and go back after Sami?

I found it embarrasing to even watch them especially in their so called office...everything about that was just stupid...right down to the 2 desks being inches apart!

So I never did see this so called chemistry for Rafe and Carrie...he certainly was not her greatest love unless everyone she is involved in at the moment is her greatest love.

Carrie/Nicole/Kate are the ones that Rafe knew would hurt Sami the most.

I have always said that Rafe needs to have someone new and YOUNG (and not related to Sami in any way) so he can have his own kids with...and I don't think that they need to degrade Sami while they do this...just MOVE ON!

#12   2013/07/09 07:03AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote kitty_0830: I believe with Rafe reaction and the spoilers makes end of Safe. When the video comes out, Rafe will be stinging Sami up with the rest of them.

The end of Safe are you kidding? This is ONLY the BEGINNING of Safe as we know it and thank God for that because ejami definitely was NOT cutting it

safe....safe who??

#13   2013/07/09 12:23PM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote kitty_0830: I believe with Rafe reaction and the spoilers makes end of Safe. When the video comes out, Rafe will be stinging Sami up with the rest of them.

The end of Safe are you kidding? This is ONLY the BEGINNING of Safe as we know it and thank God for that because ejami definitely was NOT cutting it

safe....safe who??

#14   2013/07/09 12:30PM
    stjarna

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Well as much as I like the character Rafe, I don't want him back with Samantha. But Elvis and Samantha are "FAR" from the end game. His faaatha will see to that. And since Samantha Jean Brady dose not think before she reacts, Stefano will use her like a puppet, pulling her strings anyway he wants too!

Steffy could definately be a challenge. But I think Ejami is so aware of him and his ways that they've prepared themselves better this time. Even the impulsive and sensitive Samantha. They also know and love eachother with fewer secrets between them than before! I really wonder if EJ's attemt to get rid of his father and taking over his empire will succeed?! Steffy is a cunning man...... smart to the fingertips.....he also taught EJ everything he knows....... And Samantha is a force to be reconed with!

As for Safe, I don't see a future for them. Why can't Rafe get Carrie or someone similar?! It's obvious that they've got the right chemistry!

If Carrie was suppose to be Rafe's true love then why did he give it up so easily and go back after Sami?

I found it embarrasing to even watch them especially in their so called office...everything about that was just stupid...right down to the 2 desks being inches apart!

So I never did see this so called chemistry for Rafe and Carrie...he certainly was not her greatest love unless everyone she is involved in at the moment is her greatest love.

I have always said that Rafe needs to have someone new and YOUNG (and not related to Sami in any way) so he can have his own kids with...and I don't think that they need to degrade Sami while they do this...just MOVE ON!

I will always say that rafe and Carrie were the best- huge chemistry and the actors played eachother off brilliantly, and there was a love story there- they were both broken when she had to leave!!!
    Then we had the change of writers, and so it all changed and they had Rafe going after Samantha again, like he had amnesia...
    anyway, we know Carrie is not coming back, so yesterday actually found it interesting that Jennifer asked about Rafe, ok, I know, it was supposed to be a random thing so she can start conversation with Dan, but... I think that actually Jen would fit great with Rafe - it would be new and fresh and he would be away from Samantha, and Kate!!! I can't stand Kate, so I want to see her ditched!
    Just have him move on from Samantha once and for all times!!!

#15   2013/07/09 12:44PM
    dazgonby

Quote stjarna:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I will always say that rafe and Carrie were the best- huge chemistry and the actors played eachother off brilliantly, and there was a love story there- they were both broken when she had to leave!!!
    Then we had the change of writers, and so it all changed and they had Rafe going after Samantha again, like he had amnesia...
    anyway, we know Carrie is not coming back, so yesterday actually found it interesting that Jennifer asked about Rafe, ok, I know, it was supposed to be a random thing so she can start conversation with Dan, but... I think that actually Jen would fit great with Rafe - it would be new and fresh and he would be away from Samantha, and Kate!!! I can't stand Kate, so I want to see her ditched!

That's all good...you see it one way and I see it totally a different way, but in the end we want Rafe with someone else.
    Personally I would like to see him with someone that he can have kids with...doubtful with Jennifer...and that is why I said someone new and NO relation to Sami at all....clean break.
    But I did find it odd that out of nowhere Jen asks about Rafe...hmm...really strange.

#16   2013/07/09 12:50PM
    stjarna

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

That's all good...you see it one way and I see it totally a different way, but in the end we want Rafe with someone else.
    Personally I would like to see him with someone that he can have kids with...doubtful with Jennifer...and that is why I said someone new and NO relation to Sami at all....clean break.
    But I did find it odd that out of nowhere Jen asks about Rafe...hmm...really strange.

Definitely want him with someone new, but who really-
    I don't see him with Kate long term, I don't know.
    With Jen he can adopt. Or someone comes from his past and says that he has a kid- a former lover, someone he had to be with undercover, or whatever, and that person keept the truth about the child from him etc. We don't know much about his history- there is tones of stuff that can be brought from his past...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 12:53PM
    #17   2013/07/09 01:09PM
    dazgonby

Quote stjarna:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

With Jen he can adopt. Or someone comes from his past and says that he has a kid- a former lover, someone he had to be with undercover, or whatever, and that person keept the truth about the child from him etc. We don't know much about his history- there is tones of stuff that can be brought from his past...

Just a thought-why couldn't they hire someone new/young in SPD...or maybe they are going to go with him with a physical therapist...just someone who has no ties with anyone.
    I agree could even be someone from his past...that would be good.
    Yeah, I know they could adopt...but would like to see with the whole pregnancy thing...think I must be having a polliana moment.
    The whole Ej/Sami/Rafe needs to be cut once and for all. jmo

#18   2013/07/09 02:01PM
    stjarna

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Just a thought-why couldn't they hire someone new/young in SPD...or maybe they are going to go with him with a physical therapist...just someone who has no ties with anyone.
    I agree could even be someone from his past...that would be good.
    Yeah, I know they could adopt...but would like to see with the whole pregnancy thing...think I must be having a polliana moment.
    The whole Ej/Sami/Rafe needs to be cut once and for all. jmo

There is so many possiblilities and it would be refreshing to see him fall in love properly, just really officially end Safe for good!

Oh, if they maybe go with Jen and him, I know the surogacy story was done, but they can have a new one...
    was the surogacy story done?! Can't remember...

so many ideas coming on...lol

end safe please!!!!

#19   2013/07/09 04:15PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote kitty_0830:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Nope. Ej and Sami always. Rafe should never be with Carrie or Kate. I found both coupling disgusting. Need new character for Rafe. Personally happy enough get rid of him. Bring back Patrick Lockhart or Peter Blake.

I agree and disagree. Two spineless people would probably make a better team that a person with a backbone combined with a total bore. I don't know. Maybe the s/l should go like this: Roofus wakes up, packs his bags and leaves for Switzerland. It doesn't have to be that complicated, right

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 04:16PM
    #20   2013/07/09 04:22PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Maybe he should be with someone with a daddy complex? Who'll need a father substitute to belittle her?! Roofus would be the perfect care taker, molding his woman like clay.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list