List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The official end of safe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The official end of safe

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/08 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 05:22PM, Views: 1421, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/08 01:01PM
    The official end of safe
    kitty_0830

I believe with Rafe reaction and the spoilers makes end of Safe. When the video comes out, Rafe will be stinging Sami up with the rest of them.

#2   2013/07/08 05:30PM
    Re: The official end of safe
    Rosieroserson

Quote kitty_0830: I believe with Rafe reaction and the spoilers makes end of Safe. When the video comes out, Rafe will be stinging Sami up with the rest of them.

Yey!! Please end the safemare!

#3   2013/07/08 05:40PM
    lilie

Quote kitty_0830: I believe with Rafe reaction and the spoilers makes end of Safe. When the video comes out, Rafe will be stinging Sami up with the rest of them.

The end of Safe are you kidding? This is ONLY the BEGINNING of Safe as we know it and thank God for that because ejami definitely was NOT cutting it

#4   2013/07/08 06:21PM
    CindyHaskins

I hate to say this but rafe and sami are never going to get back together has a couple and the are so over with.also ej and sami belong together has a couple there is nothing that is going to change that.

#5   2013/07/08 06:52PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote lilie:

The end of Safe are you kidding? This is ONLY the BEGINNING of Safe as we know it and thank God for that because ejami definitely was NOT cutting it

safe....safe who??

#6   2013/07/08 07:41PM
    mille

Well as much as I like the character Rafe, I don't want him back with Samantha. But Elvis and Samantha are "FAR" from the end game. His faaatha will see to that. And since Samantha Jean Brady dose not think before she reacts, Stefano will use her like a puppet, pulling her strings anyway he wants too!

#7   2013/07/09 02:08AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote lilie:

safe....safe who??

#8   2013/07/09 02:26AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Well as much as I like the character Rafe, I don't want him back with Samantha. But Elvis and Samantha are "FAR" from the end game. His faaatha will see to that. And since Samantha Jean Brady dose not think before she reacts, Stefano will use her like a puppet, pulling her strings anyway he wants too!

Steffy could definately be a challenge. But I think Ejami is so aware of him and his ways that they've prepared themselves better this time. Even the impulsive and sensitive Samantha. They also know and love eachother with fewer secrets between them than before! I really wonder if EJ's attemt to get rid of his father and taking over his empire will succeed?! Steffy is a cunning man...... smart to the fingertips.....he also taught EJ everything he knows....... And Samantha is a force to be reconed with!

As for Safe, I don't see a future for them. Why can't Rafe get Carrie or someone similar?! It's obvious that they've got the right chemistry!

#9   2013/07/09 02:44AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Well as much as I like the character Rafe, I don't want him back with Samantha. But Elvis and Samantha are "FAR" from the end game. His faaatha will see to that. And since Samantha Jean Brady dose not think before she reacts, Stefano will use her like a puppet, pulling her strings anyway he wants too!

Steffy could definately be a challenge. But I think Ejami is so aware of him and his ways that they've prepared themselves better this time. Even the impulsive and sensitive Samantha. They also know and love eachother with fewer secrets between them than before! I really wonder if EJ's attemt to get rid of his father and taking over his empire will succeed?! Steffy is a cunning man...... smart to the fingertips.....he also taught EJ everything he knows....... And Samantha is a force to be reconed with!

As for Safe, I don't see a future for them. Why can't Rafe get Carrie or someone similar?! It's obvious that they've got the right chemistry!

Many Ejamis believe that Carrie is the right one for Rafe. What do you think?

#10   2013/07/09 06:25AM
    kitty_0830

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Many Ejamis believe that Carrie is the right one for Rafe. What do you think?

Nope. Ej and Sami always. Rafe should never be with Carrie or Kate. I found both coupling disgusting. Need new character for Rafe. Personally happy enough get rid of him. Bring back Patrick Lockhart or Peter Blake.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list