List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami's Pink Dress

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami's Pink Dress

Started by rachie2322 at 2013/07/08 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 03:55PM, Views: 2753, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/08 08:19PM
    Re: Sami's Pink Dress
    mille

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Lol, maybe it can be located at the store called "The Children's Place".

Oh darn, I actually agree with you! A nice dress for Allie, maybe!?

If her dress was for children only Sami would not fit it. I seriously doubt they would make a dress for her to wear. I've seen dresses similar to that
    in the woman's dept at saks fifth ave. I loved it and Sami looked really cute in it.

Why is it everytime Sami looks really nice in something the haters come out.

IMO, Samantha looks like a little girl in that pink dress, getting ready to blow bubbles with chewing gun.

#12   2013/07/09 02:36AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Lol, maybe it can be located at the store called "The Children's Place".

Oh darn, I actually agree with you! A nice dress for Allie, maybe!?

If her dress was for children only Sami would not fit it. I seriously doubt they would make a dress for her to wear. I've seen dresses similar to that
    in the woman's dept at saks fifth ave. I loved it and Sami looked really cute in it.

Why is it everytime Sami looks really nice in something the haters come out.

IMO, Samantha looks like a little girl in that pink dress, getting ready to blow bubbles with chewing gun.

Hmmmm, that could actually be a hot scenario if EJ was in the room with her I'm sure that he'd love to feed his naughty girl in a pink dress some bubble gum, if he gets to rip it off her in the end and carry her upstairs
    .......... to fold some clothes.......... no, no, no those last words didn't come out right.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 02:40AM
    #13   2013/07/09 02:37AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I'm not a hater, ejami2012........ but I just didn't like her in that dress! Alison is a stunningly beautiful woman in almost any dress...... but in my opinion not this!

I agree Ssmi is in the fortunate group of woman who have natural beauty. Pink is a good color on her as they say "pretty in pink" and she was.

I know you aren't but wait and see how many haters come out..

I know you are an Ejami like me and I know u have your own opinion . U wasn't referring to you. But the real haters will find anything to bring Sami down.

It's ok, I know that you know

#14   2013/07/09 06:06AM
    tariro

I loved the dress but I'm really, really short and a lot of my dresses can be described as "baby doll' ,when you are short its just easier to look cute than sexy.

#15   2013/07/09 09:55AM
    flightygirl

I thought Sami looked beautiful yesterday. She looks great in Pink. Her makeup and hair looked great also!

#16   2013/07/09 04:15PM
    Hard hat

Quote flightygirl: I thought Sami looked beautiful yesterday. She looks great in Pink. Her makeup and hair looked great also!

Yes she does.She knew she was going to see Rafe and he always liked her in hot pink remember the pepto bismol robe she wore back in the days
    Also on a recent date she had dinner with Rafe ,she had a sexy hot pink dress on too ,at the pub.Enough said

#17   2013/07/09 04:30PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote flightygirl: I thought Sami looked beautiful yesterday. She looks great in Pink. Her makeup and hair looked great also!

Yes she does.She knew she was going to see Rafe and he always liked her in hot pink remember the pepto bismol robe she wore back in the days
    Also on a recent date she had dinner with Rafe ,she had a sexy hot pink dress on too ,at the pub.Enough said

Hard Hat, even you can't deny that she was literally pushed out of the mansion to go see Rafe, because EJ needed some time with Justin! ?
    As for the pink dress, she looked more like a girl scout to me. However Rafe didn't seem to notice

#18   2013/07/10 03:30PM
    krisarn4

The dress is RED Valentino Bow-Waist Jersey Dress, Bright Pink

www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/RED-Valentino-Bow-Waist-Jersey-Dress-Bright-Pink/prod8...

#19   2013/07/10 03:55PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote rachie2322: Does anyone know where that dress is from? She wore it on todays(7/8/13) episode. It is absolutely adorable and I must have!! Thanks in advance

i like it too

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list