List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ejami how long will they last

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ejami how long will they last

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/08 09:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 05:32PM, Views: 1935, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/09 12:27AM
    Re: Ejami how long will they last
    Rosieroserson

Quote lilie:
    Quote Rosieroserson: lilie, I can't wrap my head around Ejami being boring
    I realise that some people don't like them, but boring????????
    Could you please give me an example?!

yes, you're right, I don't like them, never have and never will. In my opinion they are toxic,damage, everything that is darkness and then some... I will have a ball when they finally broken up

To me that's the opposite of boring. James Scott even said that EJ Dimera isn't a particularly nice guy. I totally disagree and love him flaws and all! He also stated that he likes it when EJ is nice to Samantha and bad to everyone else
    So save your breath I can promise you, they will become the new supercouple of Salem

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 12:37AM
    #32   2013/07/09 01:07AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote mille:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote mille: Not as long as M/J, Bope, Jack/Jennifer, Abe/Lexie ect.... They IMO, will be on the outs with each other than together, with a few illicit affairs in between.

Yes they will have obstacles but it will bring them closer not apart. Ejami will always he together

They will be more apart than together, so enjoy while it's last, because I see a huge fork in the road coming, due to one Mr. Stefano DiMera, Lol, game on for those two

There are other possible causes of a break-up besides Stefano. Suppose Kristen's evil plot of using Eric in such a disgusting and sinful way was discovered by Ejami and others. If EJ were to "look the other way" and not take vengeance on his sister, Sami might no longer be able to forgive EJ. If, however, she stayed with him, she would then be disloyal to her twin brother--a priest, no less!

Nah, you guys are so negative! They'll be able to deal with just about everything no one said that what these two have is traditional love! It's untraditional n' hot in every way. Neither Steffy nor Kristen can change that

Lol, time will tell! Just hope you Ejerk fans don't start throwing tomatoes at your TV's, phones, tablets, laptop ect...when things start unraviling for your duo, because it's going to happen. I agree with you about it being untraditional, that's why it's not going to work! Samantha should just throw her wedding dress(if she's picked on out) in the closet with her fifteen other wedding dresses, Lol we all know her track record

Thank you for your concern....... .......... but we'll be allright.....glowing in the aftermath of an Ejami wedding. You're talking about Sami's many non weddings like for instance to Lucas I guess she's mopping her floors with those wedding dresses! One must wonder why the filth isn't coming off

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 01:08AM
    #33   2013/07/09 01:11AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Rosieroserson: lilie, I can't wrap my head around Ejami being boring
    I realise that some people don't like them, but boring????????
    Could you please give me an example?!

yes, you're right, I don't like them, never have and never will. In my opinion they are toxic,damage, everything that is darkness and then some... I will have a ball when they finally broken up

Lol, don't say that, then they'll start saying your mean and jealous of Ejami.

Hey, you 'stole' my line

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 01:13AM
    #34   2013/07/09 02:49AM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I really don't see rafe and sami getting back together has a couple anytime soon and the are so over with.another thing i see ej and sami been together has a couple for a long time.

Thank you. So many negative comments about Ejami from posters who think Rafe is all that.

He may be nice to look at but he has downed every woman he's been with. Sami became unbearable weak . Sami was totally changed and boring. Nicole wad dumbed down to be needy and Kate the toughest woman on days eventhough she's a b$#ch was on her knees in front of him like a cheat hooker and not the powerful women she is .Sami Nicole and Kate had the admirable independent woman taken away from them. Because of rafe. I'm s strong woman and when a woman is stripped of that quality it is very offensive.

I hope Rafe never destroys them again.

I guess we are disagreeing (respectfully, I hope) again...
    This topic is about how long Ejami will last--not just another opportunity to bash Rafe. (There are other factors that might at least temporarily break up the Ejami Super Couple of the Day). Sami has ALWAYS been needy, despite her uncontrolled impulsiveness, and has ALWAYS relied on someone (usually a MAN) to resuce her from the messes she creates. Her insecurity may date way back to being hurt by MArlena's infidelity with John and the jealousy that followed after Baby Belle arrived. But kidnapping her half-sister.Whoa! After that, a guy--including Daddy Roman, Lucas, Rafe, and now EJ was there to pick up the pieces. Now she seems to have a permanent knight-in-armor, with the power/money to fix almost anything. But we'll see....
    So let's not blame Rafe for what you see as a temporary weakness on Sami's part (Or anyone else's). That neediness is still there, and probably always will be. As for Nicole, we've seemn enough evidence that she's been NEEDY since Day One. All she's ever had to do is flash those baby-blues and she's got sympathy and assistance from any man: Brady, Rafe, Daniel, Eric, Vargas, etc. etc. etc. Kate, still my favorite strong, independent woman (self-supporting, as well). may have had a temporary loss of control when she went down on her knees to seek forgiveness from Rafe, but which of us women would not have a temporary bout of submissiveness for the man we love???

Note to Ejami fans. Can't you adore their scenes together and fast-forward the ones featuring anyone else you find boring and/or hateful???

#35   2013/07/09 04:52AM
    flightygirl

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I really don't see rafe and sami getting back together has a couple anytime soon and the are so over with.another thing i see ej and sami been together has a couple for a long time.

Thank you. So many negative comments about Ejami from posters who think Rafe is all that.

He may be nice to look at but he has downed every woman he's been with. Sami became unbearable weak . Sami was totally changed and boring. Nicole wad dumbed down to be needy and Kate the toughest woman on days eventhough she's a b$#ch was on her knees in front of him like a cheat hooker and not the powerful women she is .Sami Nicole and Kate had the admirable independent woman taken away from them. Because of rafe. I'm s strong woman and when a woman is stripped of that quality it is very offensive.

This topic is about how long Ejami will last--not just another opportunity to bash Rafe. (There are other factors that might at least temporarily break up the Ejami Super Couple of the Day). Sami has ALWAYS been needy, despite her uncontrolled impulsiveness, and has ALWAYS relied on someone (usually a MAN) to resuce her from the messes she creates. Her insecurity may date way back to being hurt by MArlena's infidelity with John and the jealousy that followed after Baby Belle arrived. But kidnapping her half-sister.Whoa! After that, a guy--including Daddy Roman, Lucas, Rafe, and now EJ was there to pick up the pieces. Now she seems to have a permanent knight-in-armor, with the power/money to fix almost anything. But we'll see....
    So let's not blame Rafe for what you see as a temporary weakness on Sami's part (Or anyone else's). That neediness is still there, and probably always will be. As for Nicole, we've seemn enough evidence that she's been NEEDY since Day One. All she's ever had to do is flash those baby-blues and she's got sympathy and assistance from any man: Brady, Rafe, Daniel, Eric, Vargas, etc. etc. etc. Kate, still my favorite strong, independent woman (self-supporting, as well). may have had a temporary loss of control when she went down on her knees to seek forgiveness from Rafe, but which of us women would not have a temporary bout of submissiveness for the man we love???

Note to Ejami fans. Can't you adore their scenes together and fast-forward the ones featuring anyone else you find boring and/or hateful???

I can and I do. Why do you think the ratings plummeted after they brought Rafe back into Ejami last year?

#36   2013/07/09 06:33AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ejami2012:

Why is it so important to Rafe fans to make such a big deal against ejami? Why not just enjoy Rafe and whoever he has at that moment?
    When I see specific posters going from thread to thread to just start some crap I just shake my head and wonder why protest so much against ejami and just like who you want for example Rafe?
    IT IS A TV SHOW for pete's sake, why is it so important to want others to like who you like?
    It is great to discuss/vent/disagree but when the hate comes out let's get real, there are much worse things in life than tv characters who you do or do not like and want to be an total azz about.
    Ok...now go ahead and let me have it...but let's keep it to what we all watch and not some made up crap in your own mind that you hope it will be.

#37   2013/07/09 06:36AM
    ejami2012

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ejami2012:

I can and I do. Why do you think the ratings plummeted after they brought Rafe back into Ejami last year?

yes this thread was about how long will Ejami last and the second poster brought Rafe into the thread and it went from there.

So I think they will have obstacles to overcome mainly from Steffy but who knows we may all be surprised and find out Steffy let Ej take over cause he wants time with his Cecily .

I want Ejami king and queen of the mansion .forever. Sami considers it home.

#38   2013/07/09 07:09AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote lilie:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote mille:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote mille: Not as long as M/J, Bope, Jack/Jennifer, Abe/Lexie ect.... They IMO, will be on the outs with each other than together, with a few illicit affairs in between.

Yes they will have obstacles but it will bring them closer not apart. Ejami will always he together

They will be more apart than together, so enjoy while it's last, because I see a huge fork in the road coming, due to one Mr. Stefano DiMera, Lol, game on for those two

There are other possible causes of a break-up besides Stefano. Suppose Kristen's evil plot of using Eric in such a disgusting and sinful way was discovered by Ejami and others. If EJ were to "look the other way" and not take vengeance on his sister, Sami might no longer be able to forgive EJ. If, however, she stayed with him, she would then be disloyal to her twin brother--a priest, no less!

Nah, you guys are so negative! They'll be able to deal with just about everything no one said that what these two have is traditional love! It's untraditional n' hot in every way. Neither Steffy nor Kristen can change that

Lol, time will tell! Just hope you Ejerk fans don't start throwing tomatoes at your TV's, phones, tablets, laptop ect...when things start unraviling for your duo, because it's going to happen. I agree with you about it being untraditional, that's why it's not going to work! Samantha should just throw her wedding dress(if she's picked on out) in the closet with her fifteen other wedding dresses, Lol we all know her track record

Sorry all you Safe fans but - 1st - They are bringing on a new love interest for Rafe so I really doubt they are even considering reconciling them. 2nd- The ratings are higher than they have been since 2009 (coincidentally that was when they put Safe together). 3rd- I watched an interview on Rachel Ray with Ali Sweeney and she is thrilled because they are letting her go back to her more bad side. She said in the SOD article that she has had to fight to get Sami back to who she really is. 4th- They just took John & Marlena off the Facebook Soapnet Page and replaced them with Ejami (None of the other couples were replaced). So as much as the Safe fans want to hope for a reconciliation I am pretty sure today after they had Sami shoot Rafe it is just a bone like they used to throw Ejami fans for 7 years.

well, I wish you luck ejami fans because you'll going to need it when things go sour with your duo

Things go sour..... do you know EJAMI's history????

Things can and do go from sour to sweet in just seconds with EJ and Sami.

You don't have to wish EJAMI's any luck because WE DON'T NEED IT!

#39   2013/07/09 07:37AM
    Hard hat

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ejami2012:

Yes why can't you Ej and Sami fans just enjoy what you have for the moment,just like when Rafe and Sami were the (hot) item.and we enjoyed
    them.To be perfectly honest you know the MO about the princess and she goes from man to man good or bad ,the heart wants what the heart wants
    (In this case it's really Sami 's heart we are talking about,right?)Ha ha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 07:40AM
    #40   2013/07/09 09:00AM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ejami2012:

Why is it so important to Rafe fans to make such a big deal against ejami? Why not just enjoy Rafe and whoever he has at that moment?
    When I see specific posters going from thread to thread to just start some crap I just shake my head and wonder why protest so much against ejami and just like who you want for example Rafe?
    IT IS A TV SHOW for pete's sake, why is it so important to want others to like who you like?
    It is great to discuss/vent/disagree but when the hate comes out let's get real, there are much worse things in life than tv characters who you do or do not like and want to be an total azz about.
    Ok...now go ahead and let me have it...but let's keep it to what we all watch and not some made up crap in your own mind that you hope it will be.

Truer words have rarely been written under any heading that deals with Ejami or Rafe. Both sides can get equally unfair--even vicious. Can't we all respect each other's OPINIONS without throwing stones throughout this ongoing this popularity contest?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list