List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ejami how long will they last

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ejami how long will they last

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/08 09:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 05:32PM, Views: 2235, Replies: 41
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/08 09:33AM
    Ejami how long will they last
    wwwwww

I know Ejami will break up eventually but when they do will they be like Bo and Hope and get back together within a month or two. I doubt they will break up this time because Sami can't accept who he is which is why they waited so long to get together or falling in love with other people. I think Stefano may do something to break them up because I doubt he runs the Dimera company at his age and probably will use the video of Sami attacking Bernard and blackmailing Sami to break up with EJ. I guess he could always use the evidence of Will shooting EJ as well.

#2   2013/07/08 09:40AM
    Re: Ejami how long will they last
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww: I know Ejami will break up eventually but when they do will they be like Bo and Hope and get back together within a month or two. I doubt they will break up this time because Sami can't accept who he is which is why they waited so long to get together or falling in love with other people. I think Stefano may do something to break them up because I doubt he runs the Dimera company at his age and probably will use the video of Sami attacking Bernard and blackmailing Sami to break up with EJ. I guess he could always use the evidence of Will shooting EJ as well.

I want them to stay together and never break up!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 09:42AM
    #3   2013/07/08 09:40AM
    flightygirl

I don't expect happily ever after. This is a soap. Happy couples move to Switzerland. Ejami are at their best when they are fighting and making up. I would also like for TPTB to show Sami's true commitment to EJ. No more waffling and no more .

#4   2013/07/08 09:45AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl: I don't expect happily ever after. This is a soap. Happy couples move to Switzerland. Ejami are at their best when they are fighting and making up. I would also like for TPTB to show Sami's true commitment to EJ. No more waffling and no more .

They'll be happy in their own sassy ways
    And yes, commitment is good in a lovingly Ejami obsessed way!

#5   2013/07/08 10:24AM
    mille

Not as long as M/J, Bope, Jack/Jennifer, Abe/Lexie ect.... They IMO, will be on the outs with each other than together, with a few illicit affairs in between.

#6   2013/07/08 01:49PM
    ejami2012

Quote mille: Not as long as M/J, Bope, Jack/Jennifer, Abe/Lexie ect.... They IMO, will be on the outs with each other than together, with a few illicit affairs in between.

Yes they will have obstacles but it will bring them closer not apart. Ejami will always he together

#7   2013/07/08 01:57PM
    dazgonby

I read an interview with Ken C and he said "But of course, they cannot be happily after ever."

I was like are you kidding me!!!!

#8   2013/07/08 02:14PM
    mille

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote mille: Not as long as M/J, Bope, Jack/Jennifer, Abe/Lexie ect.... They IMO, will be on the outs with each other than together, with a few illicit affairs in between.

Yes they will have obstacles but it will bring them closer not apart. Ejami will always he together

They will be more apart than together, so enjoy while it's last, because I see a huge fork in the road coming, due to one Mr. Stefano DiMera, Lol, game on for those two

#9   2013/07/08 05:37PM
    fadingrose

Quote mille:
    Quote ejami2012:

They will be more apart than together, so enjoy while it's last, because I see a huge fork in the road coming, due to one Mr. Stefano DiMera, Lol, game on for those two

There are other possible causes of a break-up besides Stefano. Suppose Kristen's evil plot of using Eric in such a disgusting and sinful way was discovered by Ejami and others. If EJ were to "look the other way" and not take vengeance on his sister, Sami might no longer be able to forgive EJ. If, however, she stayed with him, she would then be disloyal to her twin brother--a priest, no less!

#10   2013/07/08 05:44PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote mille:
    Quote ejami2012:

There are other possible causes of a break-up besides Stefano. Suppose Kristen's evil plot of using Eric in such a disgusting and sinful way was discovered by Ejami and others. If EJ were to "look the other way" and not take vengeance on his sister, Sami might no longer be able to forgive EJ. If, however, she stayed with him, she would then be disloyal to her twin brother--a priest, no less!

Nah, you guys are so negative! They'll be able to deal with just about everything no one said that what these two have is traditional love! It's untraditional n' hot in every way. Neither Steffy nor Kristen can change that

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list