List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Gabi and Cameron

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gabi and Cameron

Started by stjarna at 2013/07/08 06:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/08 09:34AM, Views: 696, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/07/08 06:15AM
    Gabi and Cameron
    stjarna

8) is probably the reaction of most about Cameron and Gabi pairing. But he looked really happy talking to her. Ok, there is no great passion yet... But I think they could work, they need to start with a better story for Cameron.

thoughts?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 06:17AM
    #2   2013/07/08 06:25AM
    Re: Gabi and Cameron
    kayhan

Quote stjarna: is probably the reaction of most about Cameron and Gabi pairing. But he looked really happy talking to her. Ok, there is no great passion yet... But I think they could work, they need to start with a better story for Cameron.

thoughts?

Anything is possible on this show. I guess they could try to get these two together. I like Abby with Chad. Cannot see her with Cameron. But Gabi could be, since she and Nick are going to get an anullment. Will have to see what the writers come up with.

#3   2013/07/08 08:05AM
    fadingrose

Quote kayhan:
    Quote stjarna: is probably the reaction of most about Cameron and Gabi pairing. But he looked really happy talking to her. Ok, there is no great passion yet... But I think they could work, they need to start with a better story for Cameron.

thoughts?

Anything is possible on this show. I guess they could try to get these two together. I like Abby with Chad. Cannot see her with Cameron. But Gabi could be, since she and Nick are going to get an anullment. Will have to see what the writers come up with.

Sure, "anything is possible" but Gabi with Cameron seems way off. So he was nice to her. So what? Why would he end up with Gabi (and all her "baggage," including Ari) when he so obviously is smitten with Abby? And, as for Gabi, she's got a good deal right now with Will and Sonny taking such good care of her. Otherwise, she'd need a nanny--and I don't see Cameron in that role at all! If Gabi had any sense, she'd take her time finding the right guy, one who could satisfy ALL her needs (not that she deserves that kind of partner).

#4   2013/07/08 09:34AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote kayhan:

thoughts?

Oh no Gaberon is definately doomed
    Cam is a born again bore and would rather make a girl cry than laugh. Gabi is sassy miss stalker who needs a hot rhumba with the Chad of her life

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list