List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Rafe (possible spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Rafe (possible spoiler)

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/08 12:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/08 12:40PM, Views: 1217, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/08 10:52AM
    Re: EJ and Rafe (possible spoiler)
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Rafe vs. Elvis, I'll take Rafe!

...........back into a coma????

The ratings are way up with Rafe in a coma. He does such a great job at it and the fans seem to appreciate it since they are watching in droves Maybe that is why they are going to put him back in another coma for a few more weeks??

#12   2013/07/08 10:55AM
    flightygirl

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Rafe vs. Elvis, I'll take Rafe!

...........back into a coma????

The ratings are way up with Rafe in a coma. He does such a great job at it and the fans seem to appreciate it since they are watching in droves Maybe that is why they are going to put him back in another coma for a few more weeks??

#13   2013/07/08 12:40PM
    zuzu61

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote wwwwww: Since EJ is becoming the new Stefano and main villain on Days will Rafe be one of the people who is always trying to take him down. I think Rafe and EJ will always be enemies. I also don't think they will ever put Sami and Rafe back together because most people don't like them as a couple and I think Rafe loved Carrie more and I think Sami always loved EJ even though she never admitted it.

Whether or not Ej becomes and stays the new villain Rafe will always try to get Ej. Hes doesn't like to lose and Sami dumped him for Ej his big ego will still be there. he lost Ejs kids and sami to ej and cant accept being second and a loser. ej always has and always will have Samis heart

Now that I think about it I hope he doesn't. leave him away from Ejami.

Rafe came on bout five years ago and had to be put with Sami while she was in love and pregnant by Ej. Since than he only been involved with them and ratings were not any better. they split them up pair ejami the ratings go up. they tried putting him with kate in another s/l wasn't working so they put him in a coma to be involved in ejami again off screen until they can think of something to do with him. ej has never been in this situation cause hes a very important character to days and does not need propped to "fit in". its been four years and rafe still cant do it on his own. ej has done it for seven years on his own. ej is days gold mine the man can hold him own without needing propped.

its an insult to viewers to keep having the same unimportant character in the mix with very important characters on the show and bring them down cause he cant do it by himself.

Great Post ejami2012!

So THE CROOKED COP is going to bring down EJ?!? That's what I call a Cop when they Cover the fact that his sister is a kidnapper, Covers a Fixed DNA Paternity Test, etc..
    IMO, He is NO different than the Dirty Cop who was going to decapitate him..
    That IS what it's called when you going to cut someone's "HEAD" off, isn't it??
    If he wants EJ to go to prison, he should be there waiting for his roommate.
    Go back into your coma.. He is MUCH more exciting out of sight, out of mind.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list