List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Rafe (possible spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Rafe (possible spoiler)

Started by wwwwww at 2013/07/08 12:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/08 12:40PM, Views: 1215, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/08 12:29AM
    EJ and Rafe (possible spoiler)
    wwwwww

Since EJ is becoming the new Stefano and main villain on Days will Rafe be one of the people who is always trying to take him down. I think Rafe and EJ will always be enemies. I also don't think they will ever put Sami and Rafe back together because most people don't like them as a couple and I think Rafe loved Carrie more and I think Sami always loved EJ even though she never admitted it.

#2   2013/07/08 12:42AM
    Re: EJ and Rafe (possible spoiler)
    ejami2012

Quote wwwwww: Since EJ is becoming the new Stefano and main villain on Days will Rafe be one of the people who is always trying to take him down. I think Rafe and EJ will always be enemies. I also don't think they will ever put Sami and Rafe back together because most people don't like them as a couple and I think Rafe loved Carrie more and I think Sami always loved EJ even though she never admitted it.

Whether or not Ej becomes and stays the new villain Rafe will always try to get Ej. Hes doesn't like to lose and Sami dumped him for Ej his big ego will still be there. he lost Ejs kids and sami to ej and cant accept being second and a loser. ej always has and always will have Samis heart

#3   2013/07/08 01:21AM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote wwwwww: Since EJ is becoming the new Stefano and main villain on Days will Rafe be one of the people who is always trying to take him down. I think Rafe and EJ will always be enemies. I also don't think they will ever put Sami and Rafe back together because most people don't like them as a couple and I think Rafe loved Carrie more and I think Sami always loved EJ even though she never admitted it.

Whether or not Ej becomes and stays the new villain Rafe will always try to get Ej. Hes doesn't like to lose and Sami dumped him for Ej his big ego will still be there. he lost Ejs kids and sami to ej and cant accept being second and a loser. ej always has and always will have Samis heart

Now that I think about it I hope he doesn't. leave him away from Ejami.

Rafe came on bout five years ago and had to be put with Sami while she was in love and pregnant by Ej. Since than he only been involved with them and ratings were not any better. they split them up pair ejami the ratings go up. they tried putting him with kate in another s/l wasn't working so they put him in a coma to be involved in ejami again off screen until they can think of something to do with him. ej has never been in this situation cause hes a very important character to days and does not need propped to "fit in". its been four years and rafe still cant do it on his own. ej has done it for seven years on his own. ej is days gold mine the man can hold him own without needing propped.

its an insult to viewers to keep having the same unimportant character in the mix with very important characters on the show and bring them down cause he cant do it by himself.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 01:27AM
    #4   2013/07/08 06:19AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ejami2012:

Now that I think about it I hope he doesn't. leave him away from Ejami.

Rafe came on bout five years ago and had to be put with Sami while she was in love and pregnant by Ej. Since than he only been involved with them and ratings were not any better. they split them up pair ejami the ratings go up. they tried putting him with kate in another s/l wasn't working so they put him in a coma to be involved in ejami again off screen until they can think of something to do with him. ej has never been in this situation cause hes a very important character to days and does not need propped to "fit in". its been four years and rafe still cant do it on his own. ej has done it for seven years on his own. ej is days gold mine the man can hold him own without needing propped.

its an insult to viewers to keep having the same unimportant character in the mix with very important characters on the show and bring them down cause he cant do it by himself.

Great Post ejami2012!

#5   2013/07/08 06:26AM
    zuzu61

Now this makes me dislike R--- even more.. BS IF he's not trying to replace BO BRADY!!!
    Bo was always trying to take Stefano down..
    so now.. it's R--- trying to take EJ down!!

I guess TBTB couldn't replace EJ with R---, so NOW they they're gonna try & replace Bo's memory with him. NO WAY!!!!!!
    I guess the Bo fans can at least see Peter R. on GH soon. Sorry to say.. But Days are getting for they asked for. Many fans will change to GH.. JMO.

Sorry didn't mean to make this about BO.
    My point being.. He can't replace EJ or BO...

#6   2013/07/08 06:40AM
    stjarna

EJ and Rafe enemies- naturally!

With Kate on Rafe's side, it could be a war that can really be interesting, as Ejami will be great nemesis!

I still wish they bring Carrie back for Rafe!!!! He actually really fell for Carrie.
    I'd love, just so Kate loses forever!!!!

#7   2013/07/08 07:56AM
    ej and sami

I agreed with ejami2012 and the writers been propped Rafe for last 5 years he can't get a storyline by his self. They always put him in ejami storyline. They always make Ej the bad guy wow Rafe is good guy.Rafe is not good guy he done some bad things like keep Ej from his children. Rafe knew that Sami was always in with Ej. Rafe brings the worst out of Sami he want her too change. He never loved the real Sami Brady. Ej loves Sami for who she is he didn't want her too change. I think only reason Sami with Rafe is because Ej move on with Nicole and Sami was try too get her family accept her. But Sami had enough of that she saw Rafe for who he is.

#8   2013/07/08 08:37AM
    mille

Rafe vs. Elvis, I'll take Rafe!

#9   2013/07/08 09:12AM
    flightygirl

There is no contest. Ej of course! go back to sleep...

#10   2013/07/08 09:25AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Rafe vs. Elvis, I'll take Rafe!

...........back into a coma????

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list