List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jen and Dan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jen and Dan

Started by Middleton at 2013/07/05 02:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 06:44AM, Views: 1217, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/05 02:31PM
    Jen and Dan
    Middleton

%( I am so tired of you not letting Jennifer and Daniel be happy. JJ should never have been brought back. He needs to go back to Europe. I don't know how you could let Jennifer be so stupid and not know what is going on and blaming Daniel in the process. It is really annoying and I really don't even want to watch anymore. Jen and Dan were finally happy and then you bring something or somebody in this case to break them up again. It's time to leave them alone and let JJ get caught and her see the real person that he is. I'm just sick of this entire storyline as well as Kristen.

#2   2013/07/05 02:42PM
    Re: Jen and Dan
    zuzu61

IMO, Such a big WASTE of $$$$ with some they have hired lately.
    JJ, his 2 buddies, this new girl from GH w/ the black wig, Vargas, Kristen, Brent, etc... JMO..
    (if it's not a wig, she should fire her hairdresser, & her acting coach)
    Oh yeah.. and the writers who wrote these stupid, ridiculous s/l's..

#3   2013/07/05 07:38PM
    Nita Lou

Couldn't agree more... S/L's with JJ breaking up Jen and Dan are absolutely ridiculous! JJ's a spoiled brat using Jack as a excuse for his behavior. He needs to go back to where he came from. I'm sure writers will make him a nice guy but hopefully after he's exposed for dealing drugs and plotting to ruin his mom's happy relationship. Didn't we have enough with Chloe doing the same to Jen and Dan? Wish the writers would pick on someone else for a change! lol

#4   2013/07/06 12:30AM
    stjarna

Jennifer should have first grieved properly over the love of her life, and not got into a craze with Daniel, first all the silliness with Nicole, and then Chloe, that was horrific, as they trashed a beloved character like Chloe throught the mud, and now, with JJ, actually it is a bit more realistic sl- he is a spoiled brat who is lashing out because he is actually grieving, and the stage of anger in him is gone ramapant. And | find it really good that Jen should take time off and concentrate on the family, i.e. JJ- as things are not good- and Daniel should support her by giving her space, it needn't necessarily be the end of their relationship, which unfortunately it won't be.... I wish it would, as there is no chemistry between those two.
    Jen also needs to find herself again, and not numb her feelings with dr Feelgood. Daniel is merely an escape for her, which was shown so good the other day when she broke down crying, and here comes Daniel and kissy, kissy time comes on.
    I am also glad she told Maggie to mind her business!

#5   2013/07/06 02:50AM
    Buffy.

Quote stjarna: Jennifer should have first grieved properly over the love of her life, and not got into a craze with Daniel, first all the silliness with Nicole, and then Chloe, that was horrific, as they trashed a beloved character like Chloe throught the mud, and now, with JJ, actually it is a bit more realistic sl- he is a spoiled brat who is lashing out because he is actually grieving, and the stage of anger in him is gone ramapant. And | find it really good that Jen should take time off and concentrate on the family, i.e. JJ- as things are not good- and Daniel should support her by giving her space, it needn't necessarily be the end of their relationship, which unfortunately it won't be.... I wish it would, as there is no chemistry between those two.
    Jen also needs to find herself again, and not numb her feelings with dr Feelgood. Daniel is merely an escape for her, which was shown so good the other day when she broke down crying, and here comes Daniel and kissy, kissy time comes on.
    I am also glad she told Maggie to mind her business!

I think it's a great believable SL! Boys are inclined to idolise their Dads and I think JJ's feelings are natural & believable! Jen is doing the right thing!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 02:50AM
    #6   2013/07/06 04:28AM
    fadingrose

Just speculating...Wouldn't it be interesting to see a Daniel/Jennifer/Theresa triangle develop? Word is that Theresa will be Jen's new assistant. She'll be in a good spot to "tempt"Daniel (who doesn't need much help finding one more bed mate). And she already has her hooks into JJ. Final straw would be for Anne and Theresa to team up against poor Jen . At the very least we might see a strong take-charge Jen return from Zombieland.

#7   2013/07/06 12:48PM
    stjarna

It's like we have seen in the last two- three epis that Jennifer we used to know is coming back to life, and then they ruin it with her flashback with daniel and Parker... it actually should have been the flashback with Jack and her family used to be....
    it is right what JJ said- no grieving, just five minutes, and straight there in with Daniel, like Jen and Jack never existed!!! so true, and JJ said what some of us fans of the real Jen were saying months ago-
    and you know what, after all that, she should actually go and be with Daniel and Parker, as that seems to be the perfect family that she wants, and the writers- have them then depart for Hawaii, and JJ and Abigail should just go away and live their lives, why should she care of them at all!!!! ugh
    Jen, as we know her has been erased, same as what Jen and Jack were!!!

#8   2013/07/06 12:51PM
    zuzu61

Jenn may want to take a good look at Dr. Daniel's SITTER!! She's gorgeous!!!

#9   2013/07/06 12:53PM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61: Jenn may want to take a good look at Dr. Daniel's SITTER!! She's gorgeous!!!

Dan can have the nanny!!!

#10   2013/07/06 06:27PM
    sweetasarose

I hate what they have done to one of my favorite characters, Jennifer. They have ruined her. Not letting her grieve for any amount time after Jack died (hate that they brought him back just to kill). Hooking up with town gigolo, Daniel is just plain stupid. They have been shoving this relationship down our throats for ever, I refuse to swallow. Can't they just ride off into the sunset and put us out of our miser!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list