List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Carrie & Austin's child. the name is listed.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carrie & Austin's child. the name is listed.

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/07/04 07:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/05 05:12AM, Views: 2557, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/04 07:45PM
    Re: Carrie & Austin's child. the name is listed.
    flightygirl

I was wondering where the name is listed? Is this a sign that Carrie and/or Austin are coming back?

#12   2013/07/05 03:05AM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby: Why would Marlena still be Carrie's step-mom? Her and Roman have been divorced for many many years and they both had been remarried. So does that make Kate still her step-mom also?
    Did I miss this being told on the show because I sure don't remember anything about Austin & Carrie having their kid?

In this crazy DAYS world of marriages, divorces, remarriages, and affairs, it's tough to describe Marlena's relationship to other characters. However, Carrie WAS her stepdaughter while MarMar was married to Roman. I think it's OK to call her Carrie's stepmom (or ex-stepmom?). And the two were once quite close, especially when Carrie & Austin returned to Salem. As for Kate, she is Carrie's mother-in-law, since Austin is her son--so their kid is "officially" her grandson.(Strangely, Kate was also Carrie's stepmom while Kate was married to Roman and maybe still can be called that!) Either way, since the Carrie/Austin/Rafe plot held our attention for quite a while, there SHOULD have been some mention of the Reed family, as least of the new addition.... Maybe I missed it. Back to Marlena, I'm not sure whether there is such a title as step-grandmother! Doesn't sound quite right!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 03:11AM
    #13   2013/07/05 04:20AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby: Why would Marlena still be Carrie's step-mom? Her and Roman have been divorced for many many years and they both had been remarried. So does that make Kate still her step-mom also?
    Did I miss this being told on the show because I sure don't remember anything about Austin & Carrie having their kid?

In this crazy DAYS world of marriages, divorces, remarriages, and affairs, it's tough to describe Marlena's relationship to other characters. However, Carrie WAS her stepdaughter while MarMar was married to Roman. I think it's OK to call her Carrie's stepmom (or ex-stepmom?). And the two were once quite close, especially when Carrie & Austin returned to Salem. As for Kate, she is Carrie's mother-in-law, since Austin is her son--so their kid is "officially" her grandson.(Strangely, Kate was also Carrie's stepmom while Kate was married to Roman and maybe still can be called that!) Either way, since the Carrie/Austin/Rafe plot held our attention for quite a while, there SHOULD have been some mention of the Reed family, as least of the new addition.... Maybe I missed it. Back to Marlena, I'm not sure whether there is such a title as step-grandmother! Doesn't sound quite right!

I agree that something should have been mentioned but not as Marlena being the grandma since she isn't even the step mom and hasn't been for a very long time...doesn't matter if they are very close or not. Not to say they could not have said that Marlena had talked to them and that they had the baby.
    Since Kate is the mil and not because she also use to be the step mom she really should have said something.
    Just really weird that nothing was said.

#14   2013/07/05 05:12AM
    littleguysmom

Quote flightygirl: I was wondering where the name is listed? Is this a sign that Carrie and/or Austin are coming back?

I Google dool minor children, then free Wikipedia minor characters, then minor children. Aaron Roman Reed is at the bottom of the list. It is also interesting to read about the other children and who played them.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list