List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 23598, Replies: 280
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/07/23 01:16PM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    allmylovingdays

to be honest nothing had that Pizzazz or that WHOA love it for me. Ciara and the marriage comment yesterday that was funny, cute and everyones reaction was perfect.

but today good show but nothing comes to mind about YEAH good one, take that to the bank, applause applause.

sigh maybe I will watch again. listen only.

#72   2013/07/23 01:18PM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote mille: Their were so many today, between our little Ciara, Victor, and Justin. Lol!

How about Eric telling Nicole, "I'm done." It's about time he told her to stop her constant fussing over him--including bad-mouthing his twin sister, Sami! (I've thought for a long time that a priest should not have allowed such a close relationship with any woman, much less Nicole with whom he once shared far more personal feelings. In fact, isn't it more appropriate for a priest to have an office by himself or with a fellow priest, rather than with a female a very attractive one at that!)

Totally agree...not sure why this show puts everyone in the same office, but especially with a priest.
    It was bad enough when they had Carrie and Rafe's desks side by side...but to have a priest have his secretary (?)
    in the same room...pleeze!
    Also not sure why they are trying to push Nicole as being so in everyone's face...and I almost choked when the nun called her an angel...not even close.
    But it is way past time that Eric put a stop to her being a total azz to him about Sami.
    So the pot calling the kettle black and this pot is totally burned black!

#73   2013/07/23 01:21PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: to be honest nothing had that Pizzazz or that WHOA love it for me. Ciara and the marriage comment yesterday that was funny, cute and everyones reaction was perfect.

but today good show but nothing comes to mind about YEAH good one, take that to the bank, applause applause.

sigh maybe I will watch again. listen only.

I am right there with you, I did not find any one that good but did like when Eric told Nicole off and he was done!

#74   2013/07/23 01:23PM
    allmylovingdays

I had a hard time watching Eric today. He was wallowing as Niki said like he was in disgrace. It wasn't until the end of the scene with Niki that I felt like yeah well maybe his eyes are open now to the truth EJ told him that Niki is in love with him. I MEAN IF HE DIDN'T get IT today then he is dumb and blind.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 01:24PM
    #75   2013/07/23 01:31PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: I had a hard time watching Eric today. He was wallowing as Niki said like he was in disgrace. It wasn't until the end of the scene with Niki that I felt like yeah well maybe his eyes are open now to the truth EJ told him that Niki is in love with him. I MEAN IF HE DIDN'T get IT today then he is dumb and blind.

Guess I didn't take it that way...I just thought he was in such shock and then for Nicole to take advantage of the situation just made him feel that much worse.
    But you are right...if he did not get "it" today then he never will.

#76   2013/07/23 01:57PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I had a hard time watching Eric today. He was wallowing as Niki said like he was in disgrace. It wasn't until the end of the scene with Niki that I felt like yeah well maybe his eyes are open now to the truth EJ told him that Niki is in love with him. I MEAN IF HE DIDN'T get IT today then he is dumb and blind.

Guess I didn't take it that way...I just thought he was in such shock and then for Nicole to take advantage of the situation just made him feel that much worse.
    But you are right...if he did not get "it" today then he never will.

I couldn't even type it up for recapping -- I normally give them the recap while I'm watching and I told them they will have to watch it for themselves and figure out what he is thinking. Maybe it's just me and my dislike of Eric so I don't get his motives or see anything that makes me want to watch more of him on screen. I hope he does get it now. I doubt it. He saw her practically being mounted on the desk in the rectory and he forgave her the next day.

#77   2013/07/23 03:33PM
    cam1207

I thought the best line of the day was when someone said Sami would never deliberately shoot someone without a good reason.....

Everyone should agree with this statement as all the people Sami has shot, how many has it been so far, 3 or 4? - she must have had a good reason. If I lived in Salem and heard Sami has a gun within reach I would never leave home without a bullet proof vest...although all her shots haven't necessarily been in the torso -

#78   2013/07/24 05:40AM
    allmylovingdays

I finally came up with three that I could say that bears repeating.

The first one is just because WOW she totally threw this wench under the bus!

DA: thank you mrs kiriakis your help has been invaluable

Eric: let me remind you of something that woman they just hauled off is my sister. She may not be perfect person but who is, now she is at police station facing God knows what.

EJ: don't worry. how long have you've known me haven't I proven that no problem is insurmountable do you recall how I handled things in the past that's how I am going to handle this

#79   2013/07/24 11:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Hello Adriene. Are you feeling safe

#80   2013/07/24 11:19AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: Hello Adriene. Are you feeling safe

That is it!!!! I loved it when he said that!

The other one also for me was: "I'm the only one with tire tracks on his back" (I hope I got that right) When Justin said that to Adrienne I almost lost it

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list