List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/09 01:28PM, Views: 20966, Replies: 279
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/07/22 12:32PM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    fadingrose

Quote mille: I'll go with Ciara Brady's. I love wedding's, when I grow up can I get married as many times as Sami. Lol, some may not agree though

I thought Ciara's line about Sami's multiple weddings was fantastic unintentional humor!

I also liked several of EJ's clever remarks to Nicole when she complained to EJ about his revealing to Eric that her feelings for him were romantic. One special line was EJ wondering if Eric was Niki's next "flavor of the month."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 12:38PM
    #62   2013/07/22 12:50PM
    kitty_0830

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote mille: I'll go with Ciara Brady's. I love wedding's, when I grow up can I get married as many times as Sami. Lol, some may not agree though

I thought Ciara's line about Sami's multiple weddings was fantastic unintentional humor!

I also liked several of EJ's clever remarks to Nicole when she complained to EJ about his revealing to Eric that her feelings for him were romantic. One special line was EJ wondering if Eric was Niki's next "flavor of the month."

Completely agree with Ciara's line was the best. The look on Sami face is precious.

#63   2013/07/22 06:46PM
    allmylovingdays

The whole family smiled and laughed including EJ. It was a great moment.

The bishop had a line about Victor trying to buy his way into heaven.

EJ telling Sami she was the center of his world. God I can't get enough of those two....

He also said I can't wait to take you home and show you how much I love you....which alas not tonight EJ and it might be a couple of months. waaaaahhhh

#64   2013/07/23 01:00AM
    mille

Lol, their was one word not a line three characters used after "grudgingly" wishing Samantha well on her upcoming "nuptials." Marlena, Hope and Roman wanted her to be happy and (SAFE). Lol, wondering if this is a forewarning of things to come.

#65   2013/07/23 04:41AM
    Rosieroserson

I should probably create a topic called 'the worst line of the day'....... because that was when Abe said: 'samantha Brady you're under arrest for the murder of Joseph Bernardi'o

The most memorable line was however EJ telling Samantha that she's the center of his world....... and the best line came from Ciara, like many of you've pointed out!

#66   2013/07/23 07:09AM
    dazgonby

I also lol at Ciara's remark but then instantly thought as young as she is how does she know how many times Sami has been married?

#67   2013/07/23 11:49AM
    mille

Their were so many today, between our little Ciara, Victor, and Justin. Lol!

#68   2013/07/23 12:01PM
    fadingrose

Quote mille: Their were so many today, between our little Ciara, Victor, and Justin. Lol!

How about Eric telling Nicole, "I'm done." It's about time he told her to stop her constant fussing over him--including bad-mouthing his twin sister, Sami! (I've thought for a long time that a priest should not have allowed such a close relationship with any woman, much less Nicole with whom he once shared far more personal feelings. In fact, isn't it more appropriate for a priest to have an office by himself or with a fellow priest, rather than with a female a very attractive one at that!)

#69   2013/07/23 01:04PM
    mille

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote mille: Their were so many today, between our little Ciara, Victor, and Justin. Lol!

How about Eric telling Nicole, "I'm done." It's about time he told her to stop her constant fussing over him--including bad-mouthing his twin sister, Sami! (I've thought for a long time that a priest should not have allowed such a close relationship with any woman, much less Nicole with whom he once shared far more personal feelings. In fact, isn't it more appropriate for a priest to have an office by himself or with a fellow priest, rather than with a female a very attractive one at that!)

True, out of respect for Father Eric, Nicole should have kept it to herself. Lol, we all know Nicole is no angel, but what she said was imo true, she just should not have voiced it.

#70   2013/07/23 01:15PM
    allmylovingdays

to be honest nothing had that Pizzazz or that WHOA love it for me. Ciara and the marriage comment yesterday that was funny, cute and everyones reaction was perfect.

but today good show but nothing comes to mind about YEAH good one, take that to the bank, applause applause.

sigh maybe I will watch again. listen only.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list